Thread: quick and easy =)

Default quick and easy =)

Ok, I'm braving it again.. I'm going to try and cook. This time I'm going to pull out our slow cooker (that hasnt been used in a while...so i'm assuming it still even works =p)

So i've gone through the recipies here, but i'm getting a bit swamped. I need something really simple, and easy for someone who has never used a slow cooker before, and really can't cook much normally.

Can I just through meat and veg in? what type of flavours would make it taste nice? can you use soup mixes and water?

and on average how many hours do you have it on for?

Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

Slow cookers are really easy...
    Yes can throw meat veg soup water flavours what ever you want in...

I usually put mine on for 8 hours...

I hardly ever use a recipe for my slow cooker, just throw whatever in and turn it on!

My usual would be chuck steak, sprinkle a bit of beef stock and pepper over it, with a dash of worcestershire sauce. Then over the top some chopped up potato, onion and carrot, maybe a tin of diced tomatoes on top. Mine is on for about 6 hours on high, although it probably doesn't need quite that long.

I hardly ever use a recipe for my slow cooker, just throw whatever in and turn it on!

My usual would be chuck steak, sprinkle a bit of beef stock and pepper over it, with a dash of worcestershire sauce. Then over the top some chopped up potato, onion and carrot, maybe a tin of diced tomatoes on top. Mine is on for about 6 hours on high, although it probably doesn't need quite that long.