thread: When does your period return to normal ?

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Unhappy When does your period return to normal ?

After losing beautiful Daughter Maddison in Feb. We decided to start trying again for another bubba after my first period.
    I had my first period on time and then expected things to stay that way. I have always been a regular girl every 28 days and never late. I am now 7 days late and had a blood test yesterday to find out that I am not pregnant.
    I had spent the last 7 days thinking maybe I am? Maybe I?m not? A whole different rollercoaster to be on. If my period had come on time I would not have gone through so many different emotions Nature can be so cruel.

I was wanting to know how any one else went with their period returning was it on time ? Did it go back to the way it was before falling pregnant? Because it is late does that affect your chances of getting pregnant? Is there anything you can do to make your period come?

So many things are running through my head. Yet again

Thanks

Jul 2006
    Canberra

Hi

I am sorry for your loss. I lost my little boy in March and am still waiting for my period to come

So sorry, I can't really help you but I think I read something about this in the General Chatter thread from a while ago. Flowerchild will probably be able to help you so I hope she sees your post but from memory the recommendation was to take Vitex to help regulate your cycle. I have been on chinese herbs for about 12 months for that reason so that my also be possibility if you're interested.

Sorry to hear about b/t result. It must be so disheartening and I understand the turmoil you must have been going through. I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Take care of yourself.
    Cheryl

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Thanks

Thanks Cheryl.

I will give them a try.
    I have also gone out today and brought Maybe baby (Very expensive but decided it is only money. .) thought it might take out some of the stress.
    I have had some relief today as my period had returned. I am really relived as I was starting to Google again trying to find out if my b/t could have been wrong. My brain is just going over time at the moment.

I am so sorry about you baby boy Ryan.
    It is a pity that all of us had to meet under this section of the Forum.
    I wish you and your hubby all the Best of luck
    xx

Jul 2006
    Canberra

Hi

I am glad that you are feeling a bit better now that your period has returned. I bought Maybe Baby thingy about 3 years ago now and used it religiously for a few cycles along with temping and charting. I found it really hard to read any of the samples that I got and compare them with the patterns in the leaflet. I think it is still at the back of my drawer somewhere. However, I wish you lots of luck with using it and hope you get some results that will help you.

My AF is possibly on its way to me now, although I can't really be sure. I only have had some spotting of old blood and cramps have been on and off for a few days. But once it has returned I have decided to start temp charting again. Although it just about did my head in for the 12 months I did it previously, I think I am in a better place now with more regular cycles so am hoping it will help. I guess only time will tell.

Best of luck and you will be in my thoughts
    Take care
    Cheryl xo