Thread: 2nd Birthday cake help!

Default 2nd Birthday cake help!

Last year I made a train cake for my adorable one year old boy! Now that he's turning two I want to stick with the theme and make him something myself again (not that I'm overly great at it lol ). I just love seeing that look of excitement on his face when he sees the cake... *awwwww*

He loves Banana's In Pyjamas and Elmo right now. Does anyone have templates or instructions lol or know where I could find something?? Do you think I'd be able to print out a pic and use it as a template? I've tried googling to see images but I can't find anything besides the edible cake toppers.

If all else fails I do have a template for a number 2 which I'll use! Thanks everyone...

A BIP cake shouldn't be too hard. I would think that you could do small rectangle cakes and arrange and cut as necessary into a banana shape then ice it yellow with pyjama's on.

I have an ABC cake book with instructions, I could scan them and send them to you?

Is that for BIP Cai?? I'd love ya forever if ya did lol

*I wish* I was more creative and could create a cake from scratch like that alioops! Unfortunately for it to be any kind of success I need images and instructions pmsl!