thread: caramel popcorn recipes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jul 2007
    melb
    8,498

    I haven't bought for ages but last time I got them they were in a foil pack like twisties. Will let you next week, would you like me to post some to you??

  2. #2
    smiles4u Guest

    I haven't bought for ages but last time I got them they were in a foil pack like twisties. Will let you next week, would you like me to post some to you??
    aww thanks matie but i've got a feeling i have seen them in a bag your describing in Coles

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Jun 2010
    763

    I love caramel popcorn, but the thought of how much sugar and calories makes think twice most of the time, and really regret it afterwards if i do cave! I have just discovered something almost as good though but so much better for you! In Coles they have an organic sweet and salty popcorn, i have also seen it at boost juice bars, i would def recommend it next time you are craving caramel popcorn