Thread: Magnum toffee nut crunch icecream advice

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Default Magnum toffee nut crunch icecream advice

Last night I bought 4 pack Utlra Magnum toffee nut crunch icecream - I ate one.
    Today I couldn't resist and ate my 2nd one ... wne to put the wrapper in the bin and read the blub on back

TIP no 1.
    Streets Ultra Magnum is an indulgent adult treat & to be enjoyed occasionally as part of a balanced diet.
    If you overindulge we recommend some brisk walks or an intimate romp with your partner
    I will hide the rest of the pack from my DH ... and DS - JIC

BTW - it is delish and I still have two more ... and 2 in the plain Magnums.

Horray for BF ... who needs a walk in the rain and I go to bed too late for the latter advice and with babies in our bed - also a tad difficult and too tired.

How funny Trish...I would want to eat them all
    Word of advice....although I thought I could bf I couldnt... and ate lots before havind DD thinking it would all go but then it stayed. But I'm sure another magnuim wouldnt hurt and there is always the gym
    Bec

hi Bec - yes very funny advice on icecream wrapper - will have to check whats up next for you.

I don't have time for gym anymore ...
    I have exercsie bike sitting in my family room - the only exercise it gets is the little wheels that turn to move it from a to b - the ones the babies play with.

I should start a poll would you rather a walk or a romp ... if you overindulged in Magnums ?

You should lol ..hmmm walking romping ohhh its so close I cant decide pmsl
    Bec

sooooo funny - i will have to go buy some just to see. Will also have to hide from DH to stop any ideas as am usually too tired/ 10 month old bub in cot less than 1m away! They sound delish too.

Julie x

Bec - I will have to ask my Dh what his choice is ... I usually had to drag him out for a walk before the babies came.

Ps they are on special in Coles this week $4.99 for 4 -

LOVE IT

They are tasty little devils aren't they Trish? I buy one on a Wednesday afternoon on the way home from town and the first bite is just too good to describe LOL. Although I won't be telling DH about the tip though