Below is a list of Child articles featured on BellyBelly. Don't forget to check them out for all your Child questions!

Choosing a School For Your Child
When we sent our first child off to school, private education wasn't an option. It hadn't occurred to me to shop around. So our oldest child simply went across the road to the local government school.

Flying With Children
Flying with children introduces a new dimension to travel. Patience levels are short, so ensuring a smooth trip is difficult.

Gastroenteritis and Your Child
Gastro, an infection of the bowel, is very common in young children. This is usually the result of a virus, which are easily contracted from other people, even if they are immune to the virus.

How to Calm Down When Your Kids Wind You Up
Why is it, I wondered as I took some deep slow breaths, that just when we feel pushed to the absolute limit, our kids seem to be deliberately out to ˜get us"?

Smacking: To Smack or Not To Smack?
To smack or not to smack - a controversial topic in anyone's language. Here's some thoughts from BellyBelly's Parenting Expert, Pinky McKay, as well as member experiences and thoughts about smacking.

Frustrated At The Mess? Here
It's got to be near the top of the list of parent's frustrations - the mess that their children make when they play! However here are some important reasons to de-stress over your children's mess. Also includes some guidelines on violent toys.

Is Morning Mayhem Affecting Your Child?
Not a morning person? Are mornings chaotic in your home? Pinky McKay has 7 great tips to make mornings more magical (and barable!) for both you and your little ones.

Selective Mutism: When There
Selective mutism in a child appears to many people as a child 'just being shy' or perhaps being manipulative, controlling or difficult - they consider it to be completely normal for a child. But has the thought ever crossed your mind there might be something more to your child's shyness? If you have a shy child, no matter what their age, make sure you read this article to find out if your child might be suffering from something more than just shyness.