Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cleaning under foreskins

Xander's foreskin started comin back when he was about 2, he's in the bath for about 1/2 an hour anyway, i figured it would get clean enough without me interfering, but xanders curiousity eventually got him to pull it back. they know their limits i s'pose, so when they're ready?

My son is 13 and I was told not to pull it back and I never did. I think that he figured it all out for himself though (the curiosity of little boys!) even though I told his dad it was his job to discuss that one...lol. I just always said to him to make sure he washed it properly. He's never had any probs at all. Funnily enough though my mother dared to argue this very topic with me only a few weeks ago (in case I have another boy) that "oh no you have to do it from the start!" I said mum, no you don't but she didn't believe me anyway.. lol. It makes you wonder how we're ever supposed to know what to do when there's so much conflicting information. I think when it comes down to it, instinct and mother's intuition is the way to go

The way I see it, is if its that big a deal why hasn't the species evolved to not have it? It attached to a pretty import part of the body thats involved with reproduction.

Couldnt have said it better myself FionaJill.

Jo

yup very well said indeed fionaJill couldnt agree more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123