Thread: DS15 and his Course - so so proud

Default DS15 and his Course - so so proud

He has simply amazed me, done a complete turn around and I am so proud of him. His Automotive Course is going so well, at the moment he is learning spray painting and his trainer pulled him aside today and said he wanted to talk to him in private. He told DS that he has showed a real talent in spray painting and that he has a friend who would like to offer him a job, wow. He is in two minds because as much as he doesn't like school he wants to complete yr10 next year but would also love to accept this job. Anyway I am just so proud of him.

Regards,
    Dianne

Thats wonderful to hear! It would be a great job opportunity for when hes finished school

Thats such great news hun. you should be so very proud what a great opportunity x

Fantastic! Say you should be proud of him!! Glad that your DS found something he enjoys and would probably bring him success in the future.

Woohoo!!! So proud of your DS. That is fantastic news and it is great hes found a career that hopefully will bring him success. My DP is starting a motor mechanics course in a couple of weeks aswell and my sister is actually going into her 2nd year doing it aswell. xox