Thread: Games & Activities for 4-6yr olds?

Default Games & Activities for 4-6yr olds?

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for games or activities that are good to do with 4-6 yr olds?
    I am going to Townsville next week to visit my sister, and she has 4 kids. The oldest two are 4 & 6 years old, and I really want to have some ideas on hand for how I can entertain them.
    Its going to be pretty chaotic up there, as with Aidyn there will be 5 kids in total, so I'm searching for ideas in advance that I can use to distract them and keep them occupied.
    So please feel free to share your childrens favourite games/activities!

TIA

Hey Ambah

I have a 6 yr old a 5yr old and a 4 yr old, lol, and here are some of their favourite things. Just a note, at this age, boys can be really boyish and girls very feminine, cars and dolls, etc..

-Hide and seek is a big favourite here
    -anything to do with balls
    -snakes and ladders
    -singing
    -simon says
    -whats the time Mr Wolf
    -drawing and colouring in
    -my kids at the moment are IN LOVE with those tennis poles with the ball attached that you hit and it swivels (lol - that was confusing)

Also things like walks to the park, feeding the ducks (if there are any around)...

Hope you have a great time, hun.

Thanks for your reply Natalie, I really appreciate it! Those are some great ideas, I will be adding them to my list!