Thread: Gifts for 6 year olds?

Default Gifts for 6 year olds?

I have a neice and nephew, both just turned 6.

I need to get them both smallish (need to be posted) Christmas gifts.

I have NFI!!!

What DVD's are this age group into?

What do little boys and little girls of age six like?!

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Maddy just turned 7, she is a bookworm & she has been given the whole Harry Potter series & I am getting her for X-mas the Chronicles of Narnia..

So maybe a book each?

She likes reading books like 1001 Freaky facts & telling me these bizarre things that she's read!

Hmmm, not sure about DVD's???

Have they seen Madagascar???

mooshie Guest

hi lucy

well jay will be 6 next may and he is into well just about everything that is advertised on tv lmao.

things like transformers and such seem to be a big hit, unfortunately the older they get the more expensive the pressies seem to be - see playstation games/x-box games #-o ummm as far as dvd's are concerned, jay loved madagascar and he basically likes any movie that is around the cinema's ummm also he has just got into harry potter.

he is also big on creating things and i know this sounds a bit girly but he is getting one of those spirograph things (remember them) in his xmas stocking - he just loves drawing.

hth

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hmmmmmm my almost 6 year old nephew likes hot wheels, the Spiderman movies, Ninja turtles, the Incredibles, Hulk, Simpsons, things like that.

6 year old girls, ummmmmmm, is she into girlie things, like Bratz? You could get her some kind of Bratz thing, hair thingies, Barbie stuff??, clothes.

I'm trying to think of things that we have bought them in the past, I think those are it, our niece throughout the years has always loved the clothes we have bought her.

HTH

Oh Michelle, I am do glad you reminded me of Spirograph.......I used to love that as a kid!

Tracey & Bec, thanks for those ideas...now at least I have a vague idea what I am up for.......

Tigergirl1980 Guest

You're welcome Lucy, I hope you find something nice, let us know what you get in the end and if they liked it

mooshie Guest

lucy

i jsut thought of another one that jay is absolutely hanging for off santa (lol - and i think santa is bringing one) that is fly wheels they are little wheels that you put on a thing and pull back the zip thingy and they fly through the air - great outdoor toy and the basic one cost around $10 and they shouldn't cost to much to post.

if i think of more i will post i am getting hammered each day on what is the latest lol

Diesel Guest

My 6yo daughter is into anything Bratz!!!!, Barbie, Drawing or Crafty, Dress-ups or jewellery

My 5yo son is into anything Batman, Spiderman or Starwars, remote control cars, lego, Megaman,

Books are always good for both girls and boys