Thread: Happy Birthday My Big Girl!!!!

Talking Happy Birthday My Big Girl!!!!

Happy 5th Birthday Paris! Albeit a day lay... but I say celebrations go on for at least a week

5 years ago yesterday I held you in my arms for the first time. My little angel. How proud I was of you, and I still am! I couldn't ask for a more clever, beautiful and loving daughter. You have given your father and I much joy and happiness, and every day you show us how amazing you are. I can't believe that next year you are off to school! Time has flown, but you are more than ready and I'm sure you will have a great time!

I'm glad you had a great day yesterday and I hope you enjoy your Kinder Party today

She's had a great time, so far her favourite presents have been her Miuchiz lil bratz (for any parents not knowing what to get their kids this is fantastic. Its a little game controller that you can play, like a tamagotchi/pixel chix, but you can plug it into the computer and play online), and her funky furby (OMG how they've changed over the years LOL alot better these days I reckon!), her bratz doll and her barbie's & barbie house, all the clothes she got (and bits and pieces to go with it - hairbands, shoes, lipgloss etc). And she's also hanging out to get her Lava Lamp which arrives next week!

Today I'm making her Ariel cake for tomorrow. Oh what a glutton for punishment I am. But I imagine her birthday will continue on for the next week with all the people we still have to catch up with. Which is totally fine with her I bet

I can't believe its been 5 years!!!!!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwwwww what a lovely post Cai. for yesterday Paris, sounds like you got lots of lovely presents and were totally spoilt like you deserve

Happy Birthday Paris!

Five is such a wonderful age, it is the time that they really do cross over from being a little kid into a big one. She sounds like such an angel Cailin. Enjoy your birthday 'week' with her.

And good luck with the Ariel Cake too...

Awwwwww Happy birthday gorgeous girl !!! Lots of love and kisses from all of us here.

Love

Happy 5th Birthday Paris.

Have a great day today at your kindy party.

I hope you both are enjoying Paris' 5th Birthday, Cai. You both should be celebrating this milestone!