Thread: Help! No idea for a pressie!!

Default Help! No idea for a pressie!!

Hi ladies, my DD is turning 12 on Tuesday & I have absolutely no idea what to buy her for a special pressie. It is so hard this close to christmas. I have got her a von dutch hand bag, which I am going to put a purse, sunnies & some jewelry in, I am going to get her some clothes as well. She does want an ipod, but I was waiting for chrissy for that & a mobile phone, this I am reluctant to let her have.
    Amy is not a girly girl IYKWIM, I just dont know what else to get her. If I was to give her money, she would go out & buy a phone or an ipod anyway, so I cant really do that.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!!!
    TIA

Love My Baby Guest

What about some jewellry.

Emma will be 11 in December (9th) and she loves music so we will be buying her a tereeo for her room and probably some CD's ... she is so not a girly girl either (she won't even carry a handbag!!!) Will probably get her some sunnies as well. She really doesn't need anything but she loves reading too so evenbooks is a good buy for her ... big thick long ones about witches, wizards or dragons!!!

Emma will be getting her mobile phone for Christmas ... as she wants to catch the train home from school some days. She will be getting a prepaid basic phone which I will ensure has credit until she starts HS then she will do it herself.

Cheers

Mmmm She has a stereo Dvd player TV & computer.
    I just dont know. I'm lost Ah well maybe wondering around the shops tomorrow may give me some inspiration.
    Thanks Ladies..

mum5boys Guest

Hi, what about a camera so she can take photo's of herself and her friends. You know those new polaroid ones which look pretty funky for kids.
    I have boys so thats all I can think of but if you have any ideas what to get for a 12 year old boy I would love to hear them as my son's birthday is on the 23rd Nov.
    Thanks
    Michelle

kel Guest

Default hope this helps

hi
    how about a 2 vouchers to the movies even gold class so you an go together?
    hair voucher?
    tickets to a concert or sporting event?
    wow have this all ahead of me!!!!
    have fun

Ohhh how exciting Storm!!! There are lots of great ideas here. Jess got an ipod and a mobile phone for her 12th..thought they were fantastic. What about rollerblades? They are still popular here..cds? Vouchers from the surf shop, sunnies, skate shoes, jewellery is always popular, things for her room, pillows maybe? Dvds, makeup...hopefully the shops will give you some inspiration tomorrow..have fun!!!!

Jo

Thanks ladies, the shop did give me inspiration & I spent w a y too much money!! Oh well!!

im sure she will love it all