Thread: My baby started preschool today

Mum 2 Three Guest

Default My baby started preschool today

My 5 year old started preschool today. I just can't believe 5 years have gone past so quickly. I still remember her being born like it was only just a couple of months ago.

Its been a big week - my almost three year old got her first haircut yesterday - if you can call less than a centimetre off at the back a haircut as such!

They grow up so fast, yet just right.

Awwwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful time! It so sad to see how quickly they grow, but very beautiful at the same time. Paris starts Playgroup this year I am so nervous :?

So we can hold hands together and share tissues as our little ones grow up into bigger ones

*hugs*
    Cailin

That is so sweet Jenny. I dread the day Kameron starts school :smt022 only 1.5yrs and he will begin kindy !! Where does the time go.

How did she enjoy her first day ?

Love :smt049

Karyne Guest

My big girl started Grade 1 today and she was so excited and grown up about it. I just wanted to meet her new teacher but she ushered me out the door real quick. LOL.

My little girl starts kinder tomorrow. It is very exciting but also sad for me. I can't believe I will have to enrol her in school this year and enrol my little baby boy in 3yr old kinder for next year.

Jeremy is also off to playgroup this year with Paris. They start in a few weeks.

Time does fly. So make the most of it.

Orkids Guest

Wow - it must be a huge change to your life to send your little one off to school!! I hope Leonie has a wonderful day!!

jeepers Karyne. Your house will be so quiet

Love :smt049

Mum 2 Three Guest

Well Leonie of course had a ball which was a great relief considering on Tuesday night she got the jitters - she decided she didn't wan't to be 5, that she didn't want to go to preschool, she was afraid that she would miss her friend Adam (from Kindy) and that she would't have any friends. She found four new friends, enjoyed having lunch from her lunch box and did painting, colouring in, craft and playing in the playground. Every so often she comes out with another gem about her first day and of course is itching to go back again tomorrow!

Karyne Guest

Not quite yet Kathryn lol! I have a few more years of being a taxi-mum before they are all at school.

I'm glad Leonie had a great day. I was like you a little nervous when Meghan started school last year. I had too many questions. Have I chosen the right school? Will she like it?, etc. But she had the most fantastic year and was itching to get back this year. For the first few months she kept asking to go to school on the weekends as well. (Now I am sure she won't be saying that when she gets to Highschool).

My little boy also started school today, and to make matters worse, told me "I'm not too young, I'm 5, nearly 10!"

My eldest is in grade 5. Lucky for me I have Jemma almost 2 yr old and Jessica almost 5 months to keep me company.

The time does fly. I stopped working fulltime when Josh was 3 1/2 and it doesn't seem like that long ago. But he is so ready for school, although he found it a very long day and thought maybe he shouldn't go again as it goes too long. Yes but that's just bc he can't play xbox all day! Thank goodness is what I say.

Cheers Michelle

LOL Michelle.

They used to be too long for me too and I never owned an xbox Had to laugh at him being "5 nearly 10" too cute.

Love