Thread: who has?......

blansk5 Guest

Default who has?......

Hi,
    I have just seen here and see no-one has entered any kids starting Prep this year......
    My son has and absolutely loves it, is very tired though infact so tired last week (which was his first full week) fell asleep at the dinner table!!
    I also have a son in grade 2 and is doing really well.......so I only have one child at home now and is so quiet so i have enrolled into yoga and tennis and go along to the mother baby movie sessions which is such a wonderful idea........
    Hoping to hear from some other new mums of preppies or other mums
    Cheers
    Blansk5

Mine are in grade 8, 6, 4 & 1 this year and I agree it is soooooooooooooo quite during the day :-$

Mum 2 Three Guest

My baby (Leonie) started preschool a few days ago too. (I posted about it in an another area). She absolutly loves it after being a bit apprehensive at first.

becstar Guest

My baby boy started Reception this year too, in second term.

He loves it and couldn't wait to get to school with his older brother and sister. He is next door to his brother who is in year 1. They play together and with each other's friends.

I agree it is quiet at home, but wonderful too........well until Dec/Jan comes around.

I have 2 daughters, Shannen is in Grade 5 and Tayla is in Grade 3. It is so quiet during the days but as long as they are happy, I dont mind.

However, the attitudes, well, they are a whole other story. I dont remember having this much attitude when I was their age.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

blansk5 Guest

oh yes attitude+ here....we have found when we do get it its either when our 8 yr old is tired or just mentailly exhausted........but we certainly dont condone (sp?) it.

cheers