Hey Gemma - well DH and i have decided to go with a physiological third stage as we would like bubby to get all his/her blood, stem cells, nutrients etc, but obviously if i start to bleed too profusely then we will have the injection. Our B/C is happy to do this as they are all for natural third stage.