Thread: Treating Thrush - Anyone tried Fast-Track by Miessence?

Default Treating Thrush - Anyone tried Fast-Track by Miessence?

Hi,
    I'm almost 10wks and I've got a mild vag thrush infection. Could be because fruit (and therefore sugar) are the things I stomach the best at the moment.

Anyway, I read a Bellybelly article on a probiotic called Fast-Track by Miessence (organic etc). Is that safe to take in the 1st trimester? I'm hesitant about Canesten etc or any other chemicals - trying topical yoghurt atm.

The chemist said thrush is harmful to the baby and I must treat it. Not too sure as I've heard/read conflicting views.

Has anyone tried this probiotic drink? Interested in your thoughts.

Thanks.

Melody, it is perfectly safe to take in pg as it is completely organic and the fast tract is predigested too. It isn't as strong as the In-Liven though, so you might need to follow up the fast tract with that to help with the thrush, as it prepares your gut for the In-Liven, which is stronger. I see you have already checked out the thread in General Health, Fitness and Well Being, but check out the article on the main site too.

ETA - here is the link to the article http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...tality-inliven
    Last edited by Trillian; March 12th, 2007 at 07:32 AM.