Thread: Almost six months and still nothing

Default Almost six months and still nothing

It has been almost 6 months since my miscarriage and there is no sign of another pregnancy for me.

I've had one IUI cycle and almost 5 natural cycles with nothing.

I'm so tired of all this.

How long was it before others fell pregnant after a miscarriage?

Thanks
    Sue xxxx

Hi Sue

I know it seems like forever! It took us 5 months from the time we lost our angel. Try and keep up hope. I know it is hard but it will happen.

Theresa

Oh Sue, huge hun. I know how you feel, unfortunately It took us a little bit over a year and IVF to fall pg again. On top of the m/c's I found it a very painful and emotional experience.

you get your precious BFP soon!

Sue - My heart goes out to you I certainly know how you feel. I suffered a m/c in Nov 2007 and had to wait an agonising 12 months before my GP would refer me to a FS. Our FS then said it is possible after a m/c for your tubes to get blocked by mucus which could hinder further efforts. I had no idea about this.

Anyway I had an operation in February and my right tube was blocked in a number of places so they cleared it by flushing my tubes. I also had mild endo which they removed. I am now starting my 2nd cycle since the op and I for my BFP soon as I am really struggling to remain positive at the moment.

It may be worth chatting to your DR about. Blocked tubes cannot be seen on scans and the op is the only way to tell. Let me know if you want anymore info about it, happy to help where I can.

I so hope you get your BFP soon. From your signature I can see you have been trying for so long and my heart breaks for you.

Stay strong sweetie, we will get our forever baby

so sorry about your loss...

Unfortunately for us it has been more than 12 months of TTC since my miscarriage and i dont know if i will ever get pregnant again. I do however take hope in the knowledge that everybodies body is different and while it might take abit longer for me, it might be sooner for some. I hope that your BFP is right around the corner

Thanks to everyone for their supportive words.

I guess we just have to keep doing what we're doing. I'll be doing another IUI cycle in the next few months I think unless it happens naturally.

Thanks again
    S X

Just wanted to jump in here too and say I can understand and am really sorry it is just so hard and that life is unfair. I have found our whole journey to be painful, frustrating and just hard.
    I hope soon you have that elusive BFP and your forever baby
    hugs
    Emma xx

just wanted to jump in and give you a big hug

Hi Sue...it took us about a year...may you be blessed soon!

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss and that its taking so long to get pg again! Also for me it took 8 cycles after I m/c'd to get pg again. I'm due 9 months exactly from my angel baby's due date. I was due December 13th, 2008 and now I'm due September 13th, 2009. GL and baby dust!