Thread: The birth day that never was...

Default The birth day that never was...

HI,
    Tomorrow would have been my dd. I was due to give birth to our daughter tomorrow. Sadly she was not ready for this world and we said goodbye on the 18th of May. Tomorrow is also one of her older sisters 3rd birthday. The time has gone slowly, but I can now write of my loss without tears though my chest hurts as I think of the little girl I would never hold. I pray that this month I will be pregnant and have another new little life to nurture. I just wanted to write this so that somewhere just maybe she knows that her mama misses her... The tears are still here after all little girl... Mama kisses to you xxxx

Hi, It will be my DD tomorrow also although I was pregnant with twin girls so they predicted that I would have given birth 3 th 4 weeks earlier. We lost our daughters on Jul 4th and like you said it does get easier but I still miss them everyday. We are now ttc again which is a strange place to be in. Megan and Sarah were our first born. I hope that tomorrow is an ok day.

Love Linda

My heart hurts for you... I will have you firmly in my thoughts tomorrow. I hope you conceive soon. I hope tomorrow is good too. For me it is the day my Lucy was born but forever more it will also be the day our Rachel would have been born. It's a hard one.
    I wish yoou lots and lots of love and hugs for tomorrow./
    Lots of love and baby blessings,
    Deb

kirsty Guest

Deb sending you loads of hugs & warm wishes for tomorrow.

And hugs to you too Linda.

Melinda Guest

Oh Deb, I understand that tomorrow will be a difficult day for you. I'm sure your angel knows just how much you love and adore her.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.......

Linda, I hope that tomorrow isn't too hard on you either......you will both be in my thoughts and prayers.

You are both in my thoughts will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Deb thankyou and lets hope that one day soon we have some good news.

Love Linda

Deb and Linda - my thoughts are with you at this most dificult time - my EDD is in late december and i am not looking forward to having to deal with it...

confusedegg Guest

Flower...

So sorry to hear about your loss.

It must be an emotional time for you having a loss and birth on the same day.

Like Linda, my DH and i also lost our first pregnancy with twin girls on 4th July this year, our DD being 14/11.

I feel your pain and hope it does get easier for you.

Love Chris