thread: Cycle madness V Vitex trial??

Oct 2007
    Brisbane, QLD

Cycle madness V Vitex trial??

Hey,
    I could really do with a little advice.. as I don't want to assume anything and risk MAJOR dissapointment.

My last pregnancy (Sept 2011) ended up with a missed miscarriage. And had a D&C as a result. By January of this year my cycle has been a predictable 33days. With only one cycle being shorter. This for me is as normal as I have ever had it before or after the pill.(sorry TMI) The only drama was that my periods would start as spotting and be like that for almost a week before AF really did get going.. I had a normal cycle last month but started taking some Vitex by recommendation from my naturopath anyway. So that was a month ago... as per normal I expected my AF to rock up on or around this Wed just gone... NOTHING. One tiny small, barely can see pink a couple of days go.. but that's it. So naturally I am wondering 2 things. The vitex is stuffing me around with my cycle length.. just hold tight for the red witch. OR I managed to fall preggers. As you can imagine... I am THIS close to doing the test.. but so afraid of the result.. I want my body to tell me first. (all 4 of my pregnancies I got spotting around the time my AF is due then went away)

Reading this back.. im thinking this through WAY too much. But feel better for "airing" it out.
    I might wait it out a little longer. The witch could be just around the corner.......

Thx

Oct 2009
    surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

You seem more comfortable with waiting it out a bit longer, so I think that's what you should do. It's so hard when you want something so badly and keep getting your heart broken. I hope things turn out for the best for you xo

Aug 2008
    Ouiinslano

Test, just so you know.

But vitex made my cycle go from 31 to 40 days(and made me go loopy) in similar circumstances. Took ages to go back to normal too.

I find maca root a better supplement. I've got a 2/2 record on maca cycles.