Thread: Help...I think I have m/c at 3 weeks

Smile Help...I think I have m/c at 3 weeks

Hi,

I am 7DPO and have had a sudden temp drop this morning followed by bleeding which is light to medium bright red in colour. I have been to the dr and done a HPT which came up with the barest of second lines (if you squinted you could see it) hubby could see it tho. Bleeding still continuing, dr thinks it is possibly a m/c to check again in a couple of days.

Dr was not particulary people friendly and didnt offer me any advice other than that.

I am wondering does it sound like a m/c?

Also wondering when would I ovulate again?

Also wondering is this the first day of a new cycle?

Any help would be appreciated as I am seriously very very confused with this.

Thanks in advance

Often woman can have an implantation bleed between 7-10 DPO, in my case I had a 2 day bleed at 8DPO. It is possible that you have had an early loss however if it is only light, lighter than your normal period then it could be implantaion although it was my understanding that you would recieve a positive test after implantation had occured.

If it is in fact an early loss then yes you would count the first day of bleeding as the CD1 and you will then be likely to ovulate again in 12-14 days (based on a 28 day cycle), as it would be such an early loss I doubt it would have any affect on your coming cycle.

I am sorry to hear you are bleeding it is such a difficult time.

Thanks Daintree, I had myself in a fluster about it all. I am fairly sure as I type that it is a loss, maybe I ovulated earlier than fertilityfriend said, so I may actually be 8DPO today which would make sense. I am going back to Dr Thursday to get some further advice re cycles as it has just honestly confused. I am very much hoping it doesnt interfere with my cycles I suppose that is my biggest worry. I haven't even thought of it as a loss as it really is only so early on, I am lucky I suppose in that way

I am happy to help. It can all be very confusing.

I am sorry that AF has shown up, I wish you the best of luck with this cycle and wishing you a sticky BFP.

Some peoples cycle just keeps chugging along like nothing has happened but others do have changes. I am like you and don't really count chem pgs to my angel babies, even my angel I lost at 7weeks I have difficulty counting it as real, perhaps because I never seen them on the screen so in my mind that are not real, probably just in denial lol.
    My chem pg finished on cd19 and my next cycle was 25days long, normally I am about 30-31 days so it changes from person to person as most things tend to.
    Sorry about droning on so long lol but I HTH.