Thread: How long till AF?

Default How long till AF?

Hi

I had an early m/c late september that didnt require a D&C. I knew to expect my next af may be delayed slightly.

My levels dropped quite quickly and i thought maybe that with my usual 5 week cycles that af wouldnt be late at all but she is (only 1 week).

My question is - how long did it take you to get your first af after your m/c? Also was it really heavy/painful?

TIA
    Waiting anxiously

MrsB26 - i've just had an early m/c today (from a chemical preg) and i have started bleeding quite heavily all day... i thought this was the start of my AF? does this mean this bleeding will probably stop soon and then i have to wait for AF?
    i'm not sure how it all works.... I hope your AF comes soon. *hugs*

Hi Renstar,

So sorry to hear of your loss This is the start of your af but what i was refering to was your first natural af after m/c.

Your m/c bleeding should count as the start of what a normal period would be, so next follows O then af, iykwim? Sometimes your next period is delayed.

I hope you are ok xo

Thanks MrsB26, i am doing ok, considering...still finding it hard to believe i was pregnant and pregnant for such a short time didnt get the chance to get very excited really...
    ..... I hope your AF arrives soon then...