Thread: M/C in early April, TTC as of a week ago.

Default M/C in early April, TTC as of a week ago.

I had my first MC in early April and we have just started TTC again this month, O was about a week ago now and we hit it right in the ball park, well we think we did. My cycle returned to normal with in a month of my MC and has been like clock work ever since. AF is due on the 19th of this month and I'm getting very anxious for that to come around. But the last 2 days I have been feeling a little off colour and coke(cola) has started tasting really bad. It's probably to early to say yet I think I'm just over anxious and praying we are going to get that BFP. And the other reason I'm getting anxious is that since my MC right after I O and until I get AF I break out in pimples on my chin and around my mouth as I get really oily skin at this time in my cycle and ATM I have no breakouts flairing up any where on my face which is very unusual for me. And for the past 2 days I have been getting a higher temp in the mornings like I do when I O....they were a little higher at O then returned to normal now they have climbed back up to my O temps again??????
    Just needed to do some venting and I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up atm, but I do have my FX for a BFP please.......
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Helen.

Sorry to hear about your loss

After m/c it can take our bodies to get back into a proper rythem again which *could* explain the weird temps but FX it is good news.

Feel free to join the main TTCAMC thread here

I'm sorry I can't offer much advice but I hope it helps just a little.