Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ? Progesterone problem

hj dont fret about internal scans - have you not had any?
    my first one i felt kinda, well, violated, but now im a seasoned internal patient and its nothing to care about!!

yeah i have had one and i miscarried afew days later - i had a bit of pain after it! now im worried about having them! tho i know i should go for an early scan if im ever 3rd time lucky just to be on the safe side!!!

yeah, they do sy it might not be good in the early stages - but next time i dont want to have an ultrasound till at least 12 weeks - did you read all that info that alan posted regarding ultrasounds?
    i think i would be doing better for bubs by NOT having the early scans.....

no i didnt! where is that post?
    and why not a early scan? now u got me worried!

it was just very interesting - under a post where a bb member was concerned about her frined cos she didnt want to have any scans........
    ill try find it, but dont know how o sticj the link in a post - mods please help if you can?

the thread is called "no ultra sound" by saskia

okay i will search for it! i dont know how to stick it in either

Hj - I'll pm you with the OB's name - I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put that in the thread. He delivers at NorthWest Private (Everton Park) & his rooms are in medical centre beside the hospital. Re the internal - yeh, I had a transvaginal u/s done on Monday, as I think it would have been too early to pick anything up any other way. I find them pretty uncomfortable, but I think that's because of my retroverted uterus (i.e. it slopes backwards and presses on my bowel & spine). Sorry TMI coming up - everything that goes up there is pretty painful thanks to my retroverted uterus, but I only found out about that when I miscarried in July. It explains though why I've always found tampons b****y painful since a teenager! Sorry, really TMI hey! Yeh, the internal was uncomfortable - had to go & pee pretty much straight away. I had one done in July when I had started to bleed - I had it done on the Wed and lost the sac etc at home on the Thursday - I certainly don't think the internal 'caused' the miscarriage, because I was already bleeding, and the transvaginal u/s only revealed that there was already a problem - i.e. we saw the sac but no heartbeat etc. I think that if there was a significant risk that it could contribute to miscarriage, they wouldn't offer them to women who are at risk of miscarriage/previous miscarriage IYKWIM. I'll now go & pm you the OB's name!

Wow thats interesting! at least i can wipe that off my list - i dont have any pain with anything going up there so i guess i dont retroverted uterus - my mum does so i always wondered if i did!
    will check my pm now!

Goodmorning Everyone! had a big temp drop from 36.8 to 36.5! so im guessing AF is on her way!!!
    oh well its a bit like my first MC - i had to wait 2 visits from AF before i fell preg again - so this will be my 2nd visit if she comes today! Next mth will be our mth!!! im thinking positive for once!!!!
    at least if gives FS a mth of charting and blood tests too look at!!!

ahHJ, not to worry, your body probably wants a bit more rest. My Af felt in a way "healthier" this time, hope it feels like that oo next time.... then maybe we will try!

hey all - dont want to put a dampner on things - but i just realised we have been ttc for over 12mths now! i just had a big cry at work! im devo'd!

Oh HJ BIG BIG
    Your poor thing. But honestly, maybe your body does need just a bit more rest?
    Were in pretty much the same boat remember!
    IF you havent quite recovered emotionally yet from november (i know i havent) maybe your body is putting it off of its own accord, cos it knows you arent ready? Not to say you arent, its just a thought, just trying to make you feel better!!
    Take care of yourself, i feel like i am watching a mirror of me when i read your posts!:hugs:

Thanks catrionalee - as horrible as it would be for u - its makes me feel a little bit better knowing that im not the only one going through this! i am emotionally ready - i think i need a successful pregnancy to help me completly get over it if u know what i mean!
    where are things up too with u?
    im trying to look at things on the bright side such as at least the fs will have a whole mth of charting and temping to look at but its not helping! im not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel at all!
    iver reached an all time low!!

I totally get that HJ, im so crazy about being preg - but i know i need to let my body wait, and maybe lose a lil weight too! im not huge (80kgs), but can only imagine how big i would be if preg.
    All i can thnk about is babies, its driving me nuts!

Cartrionalee - im 5kgs more than u! and i need to lose weight aswell! im tallish tho so dont look too huge!
    my temp is still 36.5 and AF is one day late! what is with that???

Hey hj,

dont know about you, but after my first MC (wasnt charting temps or CM, only dates at that stage) my AF was off so many times - i think some months were 29 days, some were 23 days - its wasnt until about 8 months after AF that they started on the 28 days. So hang in there, its just your body getting back into it!
    Wanna do a weight loss thing together then? We can WL and TTC!!!! (but i wont be trying till like June, if DF has his way )

Catrionlee - CD33 and AF is here!!!!n im happy about that! at least my temps are doing what they are meant to do! so i guess that is something!!!!
    why will u not be trying until june?
    and yes lets WL together while we TTC!!!! Sounds great to me!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast