Thread: strange af

Default strange af

Hi girls,

need advice, I normally have a 28 day cycle, my af was due 6/3, finally after being 5 days late af arrived on 10/3, firstly it was light with mucus, then for 2 days was heavy but not too bad then became brown and mucus again, was all over by day 4. My breast are still tender and I have tenderness in the lower left hand side of my tummy. am very moody and emotional and just wondering if anyone might have experienced this. I had an ecoptic in august 08 and my cycle has been 28 days to the day. Normally once af shows all tenderness in breast goes away and no pain in tummy after about 24 hours. Have an appointment with my obgyn on friday the 20/3. Do you think something is wrong with me?
    Any ideas, could I be pregnant?

Thanks heaps

Hi Charb,

I don't think there is anything 'wrong' with you. Your body could still be trying to adjust from your m/c or otherwise you could be pg. Can you do a test to check? It could be implantation bleeding or just a very light af. If the pg test comes up neg, mention exactly was happened to your obs - they will most probably do an ultrasound to see what is going on & maybe some bloods.

Goodluck

hey charb,
    i would do a test just to be sure!
    let us know how you go

well have done a test and it was negative which didn't surprise me but am still feeling the same, will see what obgyn has to say on friday when I see him, am going to demand some answers. My breasts are still tender and feel different and bigger. Still have the slight pain on left hand side and still alittle swollen. tired tired tired, couldn't get out of bed the last 2 morning before 10am which isn't like me. thank you for you replies and I'll let you know soon, wish my appointment was today just need to know.

xxxx

You probably know your body very well. I would totally do a HPT and if you still feel the same way with a negative go for a blood test. You are most likely fine or pg. For your own peace of mind that is what I would do.