Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

Well officially in the TWW now... mind you...we will probably still a few more times in the next 24 hours... just incase, but its the one where we obstained the longest beforehand that will have the best swimmers..... BUT hey... may as well have a few back stops

Welcome back issy and pbstar... it seems like forever having a week away.... especially with these lot in here....NOT ME...they can chat a bit.... NOT ME

Ok so if there is no one out there who is desperatly waiting on AF then I m going to put an official ban on her..... No entry allowed.... Go away... we dont like you... your not our friend..... dont make me send you to the naughty room

Oh, Angel, send her to the naughty room anyway! Great idea to ban AF-- we need to reverse the curse!! Keep up with the jiggy fest, the more little the better!

im totally with banning AF!! ban that witch n just let us hav our bubbas

any of u know Josephine??

guess wat? she's having a boy!!
    they told here at her NT scan this mornin n she's 12wks 4days now

They can tell at 12 weeks? I thought they could only tell the sex by, like, 18 weeks?

Just managed to get an appointment with the doc TODAY! Yay!! I love wait lists!!

it depends on the position of the baby.
    Jo didnt expect to find out but the sonographer had a perfect view and it was clear cos bub was givin a 360 degree view of that area lol
    usually it aint that accurate but this time the sonographer was happy tellin her its a boy n they confirm at 18-20wk scan anyway

We are on the waiting list for our FS but because its the first appointment, we have changed FS, they want both of us there so its a double appointment time so basically our chances of being called up sooner are bucklies and none..... Ohhh well, I ve learned how to be patient.

I'll cut straight to the chase. We got a

Bub is small for dates - even taking into account late O on day 16 which takes me from 6weeks 1 day to 5 weeks 6 days - bub measures 5 wks 4 days. I imagine the HCG slowing down may have had something to do with the small size. I am going to eat lots and drink lots of water! HB normal for age at 105 bpm.

I am now trying to figure out what our chances are now this PG is considered "viable".

I would like to thank every one of you for your kind words of support and prayers. I checked in here often in the past 24 hours. I did not sleep last night, but it did help to read your posts.

Where there's hope.... Ohhh hun I m sooooo thrilled... really am. I know its really hard to stay positive after what you and everyone in here has been through.... Try really hard to just enjoy the time you and bubs have.... I do and my 'bubs" are anywhere up to 19 years of age and I still enjoy every second with him. Even my little angels, after my HCG levels stopped increasing... I still enjoyed every second with them.

I really am soooo thrilled for you hun..... huge hugs and major

Time for a new thread. Here you go.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011