Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

Aww, you're sweet... thanks for wondering about me! I'm not very happy with the open circles on my chart, almost makes me want to go back an change my temp back to my second read, or take off the "sleep deprived" that caused it to begin with! We didn't get to bed until almost 2 since we were at the drive-in so late, then I woke up a few times during the night and this morning between 5:45-6:30, so my temp probably wasn't very accurate this morning due to the lack of sleep. You can really tell by my temps that I haven't been sleeping well for the last 2 days, hope tomorrow's a little more regular. What do you play in the band?

Krystie--Good morning!! SO glad BB is working today!

Woohoo! I'm not alone!

How is you day going missy? I was sooo lost without BB last night. I was itching to post and just knowing that it wasn't working of course made me want to check it 50 bazillion times a minute!

Jen: I sing. I can't play an instrument to save my life. I've tried and it's just bad. All round plain bad.

I would've thought your temps were good, then again, I know ver little about temping. Have you kept your other temps, maybe you could be cheeky and put them back in!

My day is starting out a lot better than yesterday--I can't even tell you how discouraging it is to not be able to log on! At least last time I was still able to get on and leave PM's, but this time I couldn't even log on! Stupid "database error"! When it finally went through after like 8 hours of trying, I thought I was going to scream and start doing cartwheels! Then we had to get to the drive-in an hour early (good thing we did, it was packed!) and I didn't even bring the laptop! Just sat there for an hour--ok, I'll be honest, I sat there stuffing my face for an hour, waiting for the movie to start--kicking myself in the a$$ for not bringing my laptop! Why am I paying for a wireless card if I'm not going to use it?? No worries, on Thursday we're going to LA for 2 days to stay with DF's g-ma, and I'm bringing it with me for sure! At least I know I won't have to climb up on the roof looking for service!

Ooooh, Tutmae, you are awake at this obscene hour as well?! I guess it's still 4 hours earlier for you though yeah?

I wish I could sing Well, actually, unfortunately for others I DO sing. So I guess what I meant to say is... I wish I could sing GOOD....

Jen - We are probably flying to Cali at the end of the year(ish) to take the boys to disneyland, and I am sooooo coming to your house to post on BB on your laptop! Already I am thinking ahead and worrying how I will get my BB fix while on holiday!

Hmmm, I'm picturing you doing cartwheels in frustration... Is that really the kind of behaviour that a mother with a 14 year old child displays?! Yes? Oh, ok then

tutmae--I love to sing, although I don't think my family enjoys my singing as much as I enjoy doing it! I was in choir in high school, and really enjoyed it! And when we play Rock Band, I've gotta be the singer! I actually got 100% on the second song I ever sang (hey, ho, let's go, hey, ho, let's go!)! Although we've come to realize that you don't even really have to sing good to get a good score, you can pretty much just say aahhhhhhhhhhhh or even hum, and as long as you're in tune, you'll get a good score!

No, no... was doing cartwheels when it finally started working again!! See, I'm promoting healthy activities when excited!! Ooh, you should go to Magic Mountain instead--I think we've got some free passes!! (We have season passes and got some free tickets in a coupon book) I'm going to try to bribe you for a visit with free passes! Then I'll meet you there with the laptop and we can post from the top of the rollercoaster! Now that would be true addiction! Hey, maybe we'll both be UTD then and we can hang out while everyone else goes on the rides! See, I have your vacation all planned out--you won't go without BB, but more importantly, you won't go without me!! How's that for being prepared?

Easha - I'm really interested to see what your temp does tomorrow. Hopefully there is a nice big temp increase for you so that you can know where you are at in your cycle. The "unknown" is sooooo annoying! I really really hope that your LP is longer than 10 days for you. Hopefully in 14 or so days you will be having some more emotional days, but for a really GOOD reason

Angel Babies
    - OMG, imagine if everyone stated their TTC status on their regos! I wonder if we would have to change our regos to "PAML" when we fall pregnant...?

Tina - Bring on 9 months of boobie-soreness! Well, longer than 9 months I guess, lol. My breast can get really tender, but I don't care because I know it's because they are bigger and I won't say no to a little extra boobie-fat

Niadla
    - I'm so sorry you had a rough night the other night. It must have been devastating I'm really glad that you are taking on a postive attitude towards everything. It's inspirational

Joey
    - You are going to make me wet my pants!! Your descriptions of people were a crack up!
    I haven;t seen Han**** yet, but I'll have to get DH to come with me. We don't go out the the cinemas much, but we both want to see Han**** and the new Batman movie so we might have to have a couple of date nights together.
    Last night I was watching "The Other Boleyn Girl". Have you seen it? On the whole I thought it was a pretty good movie. The baby stuff just rubs me a little raw though (understadable I guess...).
    Enjoy your sleep nana!

Plc - If you could put a blankie and a nice pair of slippers next to my warm spot in the PAML thread that would be SUPER!!!

AFM - I sooooo don't want to get obsessed with "symptoms" that may or may not be associated with a possible pregnancy... but well, I'm having an odd sensation that is very similar to when I was pregnant with my angel. I kind of thought it was almost like a heavy feeling in my uterus. Similar to AF pains... but at the same time different. I'm only just going on 7 DPO though, so surely bubba wouldn't have implanted yet. But maybe... Arghhhh. Stop analysing! Now I just have to convince myself not to test yet...

Krystie: It's midnight here, I have to work in the morning so probably go to bed soon, but I'm a night owl.... I just can't get to sleep before midnight. Or have afternoon naps.

Jen: I've never played Rock Band. I'd be too nervous. I can play gigs in front of people, but games like that freak me out. So does karaoke.

Still having twinges down there. Sigh. Still have to wait almost two weeks to go to the doctors. Boo!

Krystie: I am totally with you on the analysing train! 100% and then some! Every single feeling sets my brain off!!

OMG Jen, imagine if we WERE both preggers when I come to Cali! DH has even said that I'd have to look after the bags while he and the DSS's go on the rides, lol, so a bag-minding buddy would be great! I wonder if fairy-floss is bad for babies? I love fairy-floss and a theme park is not a them park without fairy-floss! I've heard of magic mountain before. Is it better that DisneyLand?

Tutmae, I am a nightowl too. Except when I was pregnant. Then I found that I got tired early and woke up during the middle of the night. And then would wake up early in the morning wide awake, which trust me, is totally not in my character. I'd prefer to believe that mornings don't exist!

I wonder how many of my friends get "pregnancy" symptoms even when they are on the pill, LOL!

tutmae--You can sing in front of people, but not in front of the tv??? I don't do karaoke, either... at least with Rock Band, only my family has to suffer! What kind of music do you play? DF would love if our family were the Partridge family (you may be too young to know who they are!) we've got drums, guitars (acoustic, bass, electric), pretty much everything you'd need for a band--but none of us really know how to play! I think DF just likes to "have" things--he gets bored very easily once he masters something--and he's never had any type of music lessons, so he tends to get a little frustrated when he can't pick something up quickly!

Please let me know if you would like me to remove you from the list, or let me know if I have your details incorrect

Angel Babies - CD9
    Jen - CD10
    megsmum - CD12
    Vanaithi - CD13
    Kittens - CD13
    Acria - CD14
    Tutmae - CD17
    Easha - CD18
    Jodsan - CD19
    Issy - CD22 (maybe)
    pbstar - CD23
    Toccara - CD25
    Abbey - CD27

Teen - 2DPO
    Joey - 4DPO
    KrystieLove - 7DPO
    Tina - 8DPO
    Mollycat - 9DPO
    Smilanatu - 10DPO
    Chappas - 11DPO
    Sandygirl - 15DPO Any knews yet sweetness?
    Ruthie - Testing Friday!

Bettyboop - 4w5d
    WTH - 6w
    SaraJane 7w6d
    Jenushska - 8w1d
    Laura - 8w5d
    AJC - 11w
    Mel A - 10w5d
    mmteacher- 12w2d
    Canary - 12w5d
    plc - 13w2d
    Katiegirl - 22+wks
    Nickster - 24+wks

Tempus moriendi - Not sure where you're at sorry!
    Candice - Not sure where you are in your cycle either.

LizJessie - How's things hun? You ok?

Wow, it looks like no one is in there 1st week of a cycle at the moment. We must all be just about to get our BFP's!

is fairy floss? I've never heard of that one... Disneyland is great for younger kids and people that don't like scary rollercoasters. Magic Mountain is the place to go for the scary rides with all the flips and upside down turns! My family prefers scary rides, except that I pretty much hang out with Noah the whole time, so I don't have to deal with the scary ones!

It's the same for me--I slept fine until I got pg last time. Then I would wake up constantly during the night, and up early every morning, usually because I was starving. Unfortunately for me, it's never stopped (except for being hungry, now I'm back to no breakfast).

Hey, I'm serious about the tickets to M.M.! I'll see what I have just in case, but I didn't get to go to the Melbourne meet-up, so we need a Cali meet-up!

No!!! You don't know what fairy-floss is?! You must call it something else over there. It looks like this!

MM sounds great! I bet the kids would love that more because they are going to be 9 and 11 when we go. We waited until DSS2 is old enough and tall enough to get on most of the rides.

A Cali meet-up definitely sounds like a good plan! I will keep you updated when we start to book stuff!

Now I'm about to drop! DH's snores are calling me to bed Plus I have a friend coming over tomorrow. He's an old friend from Uni. DH reckons he's going to come home for lunch to keep an eye on us. He's so cute when he's jealous!

Nighty night girlies!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast