Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after loss or miscarriage ~ July '08 #2

Hi Easha - I'm happy to start the BFP trend, but you'll have to wait until Saturday! I think that you are on on the rise to some high temps. Let's wait to see what tomorrow brings.

Good night ladies. I've sent the 10 year olds into DD's room, and I'm off to bed. Let's hope they keep the noise down (we share a common wall) and let me get some sleep. I need my little bean to implant and start growing!!

Looking forward to 7DPO tomorrow and to reading all the happenings from you all tonight.

WTH -

Where there's hope.... The HCG rollercoaster is terrible but the bottom line is you still had an increase and quite a large one....HUGE HUGS HUN... stay positive...

WTH: praying for you sweety...as angel said, you still had quite a good increase. to you, good luck for your scan...keep us posted honey...

Tina - Nope, our temps are definitely not coming down this month!!! My AF isn't due until next Monday, but I can never wait that long to test. I thought I got my BFP early (like 10-12DPO) when I was pregnant, but looking back on my pregnancy chart I got the first BFP at 14DPO. Actually I'm 99% sure I ovulated a day before FF says, so it must have been 15DPO! And yet still I test early haha!

Joey - It's so funny, I don't like to talk i the mornings! Poor hubby has learnt not to even try to talk to me in the mornings. Not because I get mad or snap at him, but because he's learnt not to expect an answer. I don't know why, but I don't like to open my mouth in the mornings! I know I know, it's hard to believe

Tutmae
    - I think it's definitely a good idea to have a test when you go to the doctors next week. If nothing else, at least it will hopefully give you some answers. I also think getting a BBT thermometer is a great idea too. Although, just a warning, temping is ADDICTIVE!!!
    Oh, and FF still definitely gives you crosshairs for ovulation even if you don't have VIP. It just doesn't do things like have your DPO numbers on the chart and I don't think you get a lot of the extra analysing features. I've paid for membership twice hehehe.
    LOL, now I just read that you got the VIP! Whoohoo! I'd start temping straight away. You can tell it the first day of your last AF (which is probably today anyway), so I say start temping tomorrow morning!

Teen
    - I think it would be a good idea for you to call one of your doctors. Surely with 32 and 35 years experience they would be able to give you some answers. I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you called them. You deserve some answers sweetie.

plc - I'm really feeling for you honey! It must be so confusing for you. It's odd that they didn't have you on meds already, but hopefully the meds will help you and won't effect your little bubba at all. I'm sure everything will turn out perfectly for you!!!

WTH
    - I hope that you get a really good surprise tomorrow at your ultrasound! My thoughts are with your sweetheart

Easha
    - You said your temp was 32.6 and I was amazed that you had such a low temp! I thought you lived in Antartica or something! But then I checked your chart and it says 36.2 and I thought "phew", she's not a freak Hehehe. Hopefully your temp keeps going up now and FF gives you a coverline so that you can at least know when to test. I'd be lost if I didn't know my DPO number

Jen
    - La la laaaaaa *singing to you*

I had to monitor a dog on anaesthetic for a while today. I didn't want to. Especially because I had to wake the dog up and I could smell the anaesthetic when I extubated the dog. Grrrr. They know I don't want to do surgery at the moment and everyone else was busy! At least I didn't have to do any of the xrays!

Morning ladies!

joey...believe me when I tell you I am far from strong! I just can't bear another BFN...no spew just the urge a few times a day...actually everyday since Saturday.
    LOL @ the email...too funny!

tink_k...keep chanting the positivity...quite a few of us are feeling "down" we need some BFP!!!

Krystie...you go gurlie with your big dip!!! it's the sign of a BFP for you!

WTH...come on now...pull yourself together - IT'S NOT OVER!!! You had a good increase! Goodluck with your u/s!!!

AFM...still feeling yucky at times...bleeding gums when I brush (hopefully it's not yuck mouth! ) AF like cramps (maybe the witch is coming early) I did have a headache like feeling in my breasts yesterday if that makes sense...no soreness and not sensitive to touch just an achy feeling...anyway no "real" symptoms...sometimes I think I invent the things I am feeling because I know what I am "supposed" to feel if I were PG...

:goodluck2: ladies!

Let's get July started...c'mon

Good morning lovely ladies!

plc--I've posted a comment in your blog, but just want to say again to relax, and everything's going to be just fine! Sending big hugs!!

tutmae--Sorry about that witchy-witch AF--Boo! It's inspirational how you're dealing with it, though! And lucky you--a 4 day TWW--you can't get any better than that! :woot: on the 90 day VIP!! I keep buying the 30 day membership because I keep telling myself I'll get pg and won't need it for the next month, but it would've been cheaper if I would've just done the 90 days! They say you should start temping on CD1, but last month I didn't start until CD7 because I was waiting for the thermometer to come in the mail--it'll be fine, you don't really look at the temps during AF anyhow, it's the one's near O and after that are the major stressors and are significant in reading your chart. Can't wait to see your link in your sig! It's all Krystie's fault--she's the one that got me hooked on stalking everyone's charts! (I think she's the one that turned joey into a stalker, as well! ) Glad to hear DH is being supportive of you, good luck with the temping--you'll soon be just as addicted as the rest of us!!

mollycat-- for great BT results!! Big

WTH-- It's most certainly NOT over--your hcg still more than doubled!! My thoughts and are with you--good luck with your u/s today, keep us informed!

chappas--Good luck holding out on POAS, I don't think I could wait for a week after AF was due! Isn't it easy for the DH's to tell us to wait... if only they knew!!

Easha--You're half way thru your Hope your temps continue to climb!!

Krystie--Aww, thanks for the lullaby! Everyday you say something about yourself that makes me think you really ARE standing outside my window stalking me! I'm exactly the same way in the mornings--just don't even talk to me! My kids expect to hear good morning, but that's it! Makes me feel bad like I'm giving them the silent treatment, or something, but it sure beats the alternative--I could be yelling at them for no reason just because I'm grumpy!

Sorry about your BFN--but at 8DPO it just had to be WAY too early! Temps are still looking good!!

smilanatu--Sending massive anti-AF vibes your way! Stay away witch!!

Well tomorrow is the big "o".... DH has been on ummmm in a "no go zone" for the last 2 days... We basically have 2 more goes at naturally before the FS takes over. So I m going to go to bed tonight... picturing all those little swimmers on the starting block. Added to that it also happens to be my ex s birthday tomorrow so the my boys will be at their fathers for the night... might close all the blinds... candles... music... the whole lot..... mind you, it would be a bit freaky to think that my baby was conceived on my ex husbands birthday.... but then again... maybe thats payback

Jen and Kirstie.... just like you both... amorning person is something I am just not.... hence 1am here and I m still up. Back in my naughty days... 12 months ago... I would get out of bed, walk downstairs, make 2 cups of coffee, grab my ciggies, go out on the back veranda and just sit there watching the world as I woke up....having my 2 coffee s and 2 ciggies. Then I would go back inside and get ready for work and wake everyone else up..... STILL not talking... by the time I got in the car... another 2 ciggies on the way to work and another coffee at work.. and then I would be awake. Now I wake up get straight in the shower, get ready, go downstairs and actually have breakfast.... as in food.... mind you, i still dont talk

Birthday Buddy... You know I m here for you hun

OK.. going now

Thanks jen...but I just went to the bathroom and...pink when I wiped...the witch is coming early...late last month early this one...BUMMER!!! I sooo wanted to get a BFP this month...according to one of the websites if I were PG the baby's heart would begin beating 7/25/2008...my EDD

Sorry, ran out of smilies....

treelo and Acria--Found your pics in the photo gallery! I'm going through alphabetically and trying to find everyone I know!

AFM... Well, temp went up barely--was hoping to see a bigger increase, but I'll take what I can get! Cervix still high, and supposed to O tomorrow--:woot: bring on O!! We're leaving for our trip to LA on Thurs., and DF and I are already making plans on how/where we're going to BD while at
    g-ma's house! The bed in our room is very old and creaky, so that's out--and she's got hardwood floors, so that's out, as well! I think we're going to try to sneak it in the laundry room while the kids are in the pool I'll add to the excitement factor!

Damn, smilanatu! I'm so for you!! We need a smilie of AF in the crosshairs of a gun! Sending you the BIGGEST imaginable!!!

Angel B--Ooh, good sign, we're both O'ing on the same day!!! And perfect timing since your DS's will be away--and hey, the ex has to be good for something, so may as well conceive on his b-day! Oh, don't forget the dirty movies (did you really think I wouldn't bring it up?!) Those little will be jumping OUT of DH before he even knows what hit him!

smilanatu....goodness, I so know where you are at wanting a BFP for EDD. I cant even put an exact date on my EDD because they were twins and wernt going to go the 40 weeks but I was still convinced that it was some sort of balance that would make it that I was pg in time for their EDD.... and as you would know... it didnt happen.... I have only one positive come out of my EDD and that is that I got through it.... may have hid for a while, went into hibernation but I got through it even without the BFP i was convinced I would have. So my heart goes out to you, I completely understand... just take the next few weeks one day at a time and I m here if you need to just rant and rave and yell at how unfair it all is

Krystie- I'm pretty darn excited about temping. I hope the thermometer I have is a BBT one. It's digital and pretty good. hmmm. I don't really know the difference. DH and I had a good chat about FF on the way home this evening (from rehearsal which was, um, interesting to say the least) and he was so wonderful and said things like "Don't be silly! I don't mind you spending money on something that's going to help us have a bubble" (that's what we call our future baby). Just made me feel good and so confident.

Jen- Oh, the link will be up as of tomorrow for sure! I have no idea what to look for (except that when the temp drops big time I should head to my new bed :P). I need all the expert help I can get! That being said, I wish none of us had to be experts!!

AFM: As I mentioned to Krystie I had rehearsal tonight and discovered that af pains are not very good when trying to sing. Before Lilah I wouldn't ever get af cramps, just get really nauseous, so I guess in comparison its better than them. But still- self pity party table for one!! P

Jen... I m going to confess.... I wont let "dirty movies" in.... I know makes me sound like a prude and all that... I just wont allow it, not for myself or him. I used to watch them.... with past ummmm male friends but and this is where I m going to sound very strange in comparison to what the "norm" is.... but my way of looking at it is that I made a commitment to him and him to me, my eyes do not wander at all and his rarely do.... well I ve never seen them but Im sure his eyes must have wandered once or twice.... so that includes looking at other people clothed or naked...hence no movies.

Now the funny side of that is when we were going through IVF. Sitting there being told what will happen on EPU (egg pick up)... anyway they tell DH that while I m in there he will be able to go into the room to collect his swimmers, he must have had a strange look on his face because they explained everything he could need would be there....... I just turned to her and said.... how old are his sperm allowed to be before he brings them in to you... she said about half an hour would be fine.... so I said...no worries... he wont need the room...... So on EPU DH dropped me off at the hospital, drove home, went to our bedroom did what he had to do and then drove back to the hospital again...... lucky we lived so close to the hospital

jen thanks for the hugs hon...I sure need all I can get!

Angelbabies...I just feel like I am running out of time...ya know...sometimes I think I am blessed with 2 beautiful children and my wonderful step-daughter...so maybe I should relax and enjoy traveling and all the things you do when you get to my age BUT then I think...man I didn't intend to divorce fall in love with someone new and WANT so damn bad a child with my new love. Anyway...maybe I'll take you up on that shoulder later...if I don't calm down I'll be crying at my desk trying to explain to people who don't understand why I want another child anyway...

tutmae--I'm excited for you to begin temping! After a month, I still wake up early every morning excited to be taking my temp! It's probably ridiculous to someone on the outside looking in, but I feel very peaceful knowing I'm not the only temping addict out there! One thing you have to remember about temping, though, is that by the time the coverline comes up, you've already O'ed, so make sure you log info about CP and more importantly, CM--as that can be a very telling sign that O is coming.

Jen- See, tha's what I'm nervous about, the CM. (I don't know what CP is- damn newbie that I am!!). Since Lilah it's been like jelly all month (except for this month where I actaully had ewcm!!). Hopefully my doc will tell me to stop worrying, slap me and tell me to stop worrying again. I have OCD so no doubt I'll become a ritual temp-er. What's a coverline?

Angel B--I used to be the same way with the movies, it actually used to drive me nuts and has caused us many heated arguments in the past. It used to make me feel really insecure, especially if I wasn't with him while he was watching them. Watching them together, though, I've learned that most of the time he's looking at me during the movies, and his thoughts are always of me (usually of me with another female--what is it with guys and this fantasy???). If anything, it's brought some excitement into the monotony of trying to DTD everyday. Dedication, I tell you!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast