Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss #2 April '08

Hey ladies, I found a new site that I found interesting. It's giving me that urge to test again, but still think I'll wait it out for a few days.

Hello Everyone!

I am so glad for the weekend-I have been fighting a cold all week and really needed to get sleep!!!

Jen~There's still hope girl...I have been on that site before too-it is a good one...helps occupy me during the TWW! Still for you!

AFM~I am little concerned....Even though my ticker says O should be here today or tomorrow, I haven't started Bd'ing yet because I didn't O last time with the Clomid until day 17...However, this morning I had a lot of EWCM so now I am thinking I will O today...The OPK still says no but that happened to me the month I conceived and I realized that night I felt O and Bd'd anyways...So I think we are going to try this afternoon and again in the morning and hope that we don't miss it! UGH...I hate all of this confusion!

Has anyone had EWCM but not O that day?

MMTeacher

mmteacher--Woo hoo--get busy, lady! I think I know what you'll be doing tonight! Wish I could help you on your O question. The day I had watery CM my chart changed showing it was a fertile day, so BD away!!! Good luck catching the eggie! :woot:

AFM... Loved that site I went to today, makes me wish I had bought another test while I was downtown a little while ago! Still having some weird twinges on my left which I've never noticed before. A couple sharp, stabbing pains then it was gone. Then I'll feel a little crampiness, and think, here comes AF, then that disappears! Now I have this weird pain in my left armpit, not really my armpit, but more on the side--but still near my armpit ( if that makes any sense at all!) When I push on it, it kinda feels like a sore muscle, but I haven't done anything strenuous that might cause this feeling--it even goes into the side of my left bb. And the best part of this site for me was how many women had tested negative--in some cases 3-4 times they got BFN, but ended up being pg! So now I'm starting to feel like there's a little hope for me still, but then my more cautious side tells me I'm just fooling myself, there's just no way... I even took a nap on the couch yesterday--which is NOT like me at all! Emotions have been up, down, and all around, but that's common during this time, so that's no real sign for me. Even the irritability seems a little more of my norm lately--my poor family, I just can't seem to help it! Nipples still slightly sore and tingly... Argghhh! I'm home-bound for the day now, so no testing today for sure... maybe I'll buy one tomorrow if I go out! Or maybe AF will start before I have to bother! Ok, I feel like I'm rambling and just going back and forth, could I be, or no? Sorry gals, thanks for letting me get it out! Had to laugh when I was checking that other site out at how many of those women used HPT's from the Dollar Store! You may remember our posts about those tests... apparently some of them do work! And some of them even turn + after the initial -, and they were actually right! Can you believe it????

Magda Guest

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. It has been a couple of weeks since I posted. I read your posts everyday but but I just have not been able to post because I have been trying not think about my pregancy too much.

A lot has happened here I won't get into too many personals bc my husband is waiting for me to watch an English film, he is English.

Anthonysmom: Congratulations on you BFP, I am so happy for you.

Bettyboop: So happy that af finally arrived. Happy Bd'g.

Jen805: I think your symptoms sound really good. GL.

NicksterUK: Wow 14 weeks that is awesome, so happy for you.

Megsmum: welcome and gl thismonth.

AFM: I have been feeling really good.One good thing is that the last time I was pg I had a brown discharge the whole time which I know realize it was because there was something wrong with the baby. Well this time no discharge.

I am alittle worried because I went for my first us at 7wks 1 day. The gestational sac was present measureing at 6wks 5days, but too early to see bub. Well today I had my 2nd us at 7wks 5days, still no bub and now the gestational sac measured 6wks 3 days. I have to go and take more bt on monday since the lab was closed today to compare hcg levels from tuesday. So I still feel pg and I am so hoping that everything is going to be fine. Has that ever happened to anyone here, I would love to know.

Anyways I have to go my hubby is looking at me.

mmteacher - last month I had copious amounts of ewcm at cd 13 and I O'd on cd17. Will be interesting to see what happens this month. It's so hard to plan bd isn't it. We were thinking cd15 - cd18 this month but that 'what if' factor is always there, what if I O early? Good luck and I hope you catch the eggie this month.

jen - thanks for the tww website details. i'm going to save it until I am actually in the tww so hopefully it makes it go a little faster. Sounds like your body is playing tricks on you this month. Hope it's a BFP.

megsmum - sorry to hear that you've had such a tough time over the last 6 months. Sounds like you are back on track and hopefully you'll have your BFP and healthy pregnancy shortly. Glad you have a good fs, a good fs is priceless.

Nickster - so nice to hear from you. Wow 14 weeks, time flies (probably not fast enough for you). Glad bub still has that lovely strong hb. Stay in touch....

mollycat - hoping af stays away on May 1st. GL.

for everyone for everyone!

Magda - I think sometimes it depends what angle they are seeing the sac on. GL for the next scan & BT. Lots and lots of

Magda-- for you and sending you lots of Good luck with your BT on Mon. When is your next u/s? Take care of yourself, hun!

Hi everyone. Haven't been able to post in about a week, but I've still been thinking about you all. June and the end of this @#$% school year can't come soon enough to please me!

issy02 & megsmum: best of luck

Mel A & smilanatu & jodsan: sorry about AF

tina_k: good luck with your new job

Trac73 & Magda: keeping you in my prayers and let us know how you are

ll80: glad to hear some good news!!!

Abbey B: I'm sorry you're going through this. has dh always been squirrely about ttc, or just this month?

jenushka: I've found that the less I talk about my cycle, the more dh is "interested" wink wink

jen805: sorry about AF.
    but regarding your earlier question--I know a woman who's pregnant now andher doc kept her on baby aspirin so she wouldn't clot inappropriately (but I"m NOT dispensing medical advice, just relating a story)

AJC: keeping you in my prayers

mmteacher: you can have several days of cm before you ovulate. I always had cm for several days before my temp went up

Hello ladies
    Just a quick catch up to let you know how i am.
    I have been having dizzy spells again but feeling very nauseous all day. I don''t think it is an ectopic as i believe i would know by now and there is differnately no signs. I am now 7 weeks and 1 day according to my calculations and this is the furthest we have ever gotten together. I am feeling like this one will be ok. we are having an u/s in a couple of weeks to figure out correct dates. Am feeling nervous about that but trying not to worry just yet.
    I am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone here and am thinking of you all always

tempus--No AF yet! she stays away! Thanks for info on baby aspirin!

Trac--7 weeks--:woot: Congrats! Glad things are progressing so nicely! Good luck with your u/s!

Thanks for the welcomes Jen, Magda, AJC and TM

AJC - I see you are in Newcastle too

Magda - I can totally understand why you are worried, I would be too! But remember u/s is not always super accurate and your bub is so little it would be quite easy for the u/s to be a few days out either way. Good luck for your blood test!

Sorry for no more personals, I'm still finding my way back into here but hi to everyone else.

As for me, nothing much happening here, just waiting until Wednesday for my CD21 prog test to be done (on day 18 LOL) - fingers crossed it will be all OK.

Bye for now!

Morning everyone! Still no AF (so far)..... Stay away you old hag!

Jen - that's good news - hope she stays away for you.

mollycat--Ditto! for us both!

jen & mollycat - that AF stays away from u both!!! boo witch!!

megsmum - welcome back honey!! and best of luck for ur CD21 test!!

hey trac & nickster - thanks for popping in and letting us know how ur doin. I wish u continued health & strength in the months to come

magda honey - sending u super super positive vibes that ur baby is ok - - keep strong!!

AJC - how u doing hun?

mmteacher - really hope u managed bding before o (both quantity and quality )

hey to everyone else - hope ur all well and keeping strong and positive!!

As my avatar suggests, I'm always ready if u want to join me for a cyber cuppa and a chat, it's what I love doing the best.

afm, temp rise this morning made me happy mainly cos I haven't temp'd that hi before but fully aware that it is just as likely to take a dive tomorrow....

I'm curious about something, if I were to have conceived on either the 12th or the 14th, when should I be able to test? Is it the same as DPO? Like, if I conceived on the 12th, would I be 15 DPO right now? Does that question make sense? Or likewise if I conceived on 14th, would that make me 13 DPO? Sorry, I'm just so confused, still pretty new to all this.

Hope everyone's having a happy Sunday (US pals) or happy Monday (Aussie mates)

plc - hope that temp stays nice and high and af stays away!!!
    jen - hope af stays away for you too.
    for you both

Trac - thanks for popping in and I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

and for everyone.

Sooo hard to get motivated after a long weekend. cd12 today - I feel like this cycle is going really quickly so that is good. I think because I'm feeling a little more relaxed?! Last month I had the whole cycle mapped out as soon as af arrived, ok clomid these days, bd these days and bt these days - blah blah blah.

Magda, what you described has happened to me but for me there was no happy ending.

But this is you, so don't lose hope yet. Everyone has different experiences. A bad result for one does not mean the same for someone else.

Thinking of you,
    Hugs,
    Debbie

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast