Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to conceive after miscarriage or loss - January 2007 #2

Well, af showed this morning - at least she wasn't totally unexpected. Feb is going to be a tough month for me as I would have been due with Angel baby on the 28th. Also some friends are having babies in Feb so you will need to bare with me...On the up side I could be announcing a BFP around the 28th so I will go with that thought.
    Hope the tough times get easier for you Kristee - just know your not alone.
    Mako - hope the BT results are good!
    KBowman - hope things are happening for you too & look forward to hearing from you again once you are settled. Hi to everyone else!

Sorry to hear about the arrival of AF mummyto1 but at least you can forget the ttw for a few days! Thanks for the info on fertility friend, I went for a visit and I might join after my next AF as it says to start on your first day and mine has just finished (TMI)
    Welcome Kristee its nice to have another "newbie" in here with me

Sarah

nikilove Guest

Hello Everyone?
    I want to let everyone I'm doing fine its been a minute since I last posted. I been trying to heal and so far everything is going well. I am trying to decide when to try again I am nerves but also have faith. I want to wish everyone the best God is Great remain strong and hold on.
    God Bless Everyone

tink07 Guest

Congratulations Kottenkandie! Heaps of sticky vibes coming your way!

Thanks for the baby dust Hope! In another week we can start trying, first time after the miscarriage so we need all the baby dust we can handle! I dont know how I will be able to wait another 4 weeks to start testing - just praying for lots of sticky vibes so this little one stays put!

Welcome Kristee - sorry to see you here honey - big hugs to you and we are all here for you if you need to get your thoughts out. Its hard when people dont understand what you are going through if they have never had a miscarriage but the girls on here are all so lovely and supportive and they have lived through it too so know how you are feeling.

Fingers crossed Mummyto1 that next month is your month! xx

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,
    Mummyto1 as posted in ttc buddies i am sorry to hear AF turned up for you, and the fact that Feb is one of my tough months as well so we will be able to go through it together.

Tink07 i will be praying that you get a BFP in another 4 weeks and the bubba will be as sticky as ever. Thanx for the welcome and yes it is hard when every one around me is falling preg real quick and are announcing it to me atm and wondering why it is upseting me and they know i have just had a m/c so they just don't understand. I mean i am happy for them nut it makes me sad atm as well.

Well i am 12dpo today and did a test this morning and all that was staring back at me was a BFN. Still tiny hope though as maybe just a little soon as my luteal phase is usually 15-16days long. But am not to confidant about this month.

TTFN

Kristee its one of the hardest things about m/c to cope with that no one realises how much it hurts and how hard it is to be happy for other women who are getting pg but everyone here will understand
    Sending :hugs: and lots of sticky baby dust

Hi Girls,

Sorry Af arrived Mummyto1 Feb is going to be a GREAT month i can feel it......

Well i had my drs appointment yesterday and still no real answers as to what has been going on... Basically he just thinks my body is getting back into gear and being that a couple of the spottings happen after dtd wasnt a worry as my cervix is all good and healthy.. I had some bt to check for pg did a hpt and it was -ve i dont think im pg.. I have been having niggling pains which i had last time but no sore bbs and they were unbearable last time, and no other symptoms that i had last time other then niggly pains.. So i should have results at end of the day.....

With my temps they are all low too like i have had my period and its the start of my cycle but still off line at home and using works computer so i cant put in my temps but they are all around 35.8 which they were with my first cycle i temped for so fingers crossed its just the start of my cycle and when i get back into FF i will be putting in all my temps and seeing what happens.. Oh and im back to having watery cm again so pretty sure thats what it is happening...

HERE WE COME FEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi to all you beautiful women in here.

Janeo I'm sorry that you've not been given any real answers hun. It can be sooo very frustrating when you can't be told anything definate. Have you got your results back yet from the tests you've had?

Mummyto1 Sorry that af showed up. Bring on February I say!!!!!

Kristee It may be just a little too soon for a bfp. Will you test again in a couple of days? I do hope that your bfp is just around the corner and its the stickiest ever. Just know that we all understand how difficult it can be when our friend/ relo's fall pregnant so easily and they forget what we've been through.Hang in there sweety.

I hope everyone else is going ok. Is anyone up for testing???? I'm in the tww which seems to be dragging on this time. Some months it just seems to fly past and others drag on don't they.

*Kristee* Guest

Jane i hope your test results hurry up for you and giveyou some answers.
    Mako i will be testing again maybe tomorrow...oh i don't know might just wait and see if she turns up....as if i can make it that long LOL. I hope that the rest of your TWW flies by and you get a BFP at the end of it.

TTFN

Talking

Well I saw my doctor today - finally. There have been issues in the surgery, with doctors only working mornings, so there has been a massive backlog of patients, etc.
    I can now confirm my bfp! My doctor also told me that just a week to the day after my miscarriage my HCG level was just 52. A massive drop from 1900 in just a week!

Thanks to all you guys, for giving me hope, even thought I didn't post much, I read all the other posts. I hope you all get the BFP you have waiting for you just around the corner. Good things happen to good people, and you girls are great people, so I'm expecting great things to happen to each and every one of you.

Hope to see every one of you in the PAML thread very very soon

Best wishes to you all!

Sarah Thats great news from you. I wish you a safe and happy 9 months sweety.I pray that this little bubba is the stickiest ever

Kristee How are you doin hun? Have you tested again yet? When is af due?
    I'm a bit unsure if I'll test or wait and see if af arrives. She's due any time between next Monday - Wednesday. One part of me wants to test asap but the other part is telling me to wait. I really don't cope well when I see the BFN. OH the trials of ttc!!!

Hello to everyone else. I'll try to pop back in later to catch up with you all.

Lily's Mom Guest

Default Joining in...

Hi everyone! While I'm sad to read that so many of us have suffered a miscarriage recently, it's also a bit comforting to know that I'm not alone. I have a 3yo DD and we've been trying for baby #2 for about 6 months (got pregnant very easily with DD). I got my positive test on January 16 and started bleeding this past Friday. I was 5w 1d. I was SO not prepared for this. The weekend was rough, very sad but I'm moving forward now. Still in a bit of shock that I'm not pregnant anymore but getting past it. Anyway, the bleeding has almost stopped and I didn't have to see my OB but I did talk to her and she "suggested" waiting 2 months. She said she wouldn't "yell" if we showed up pregnant next month but she did suggest waiting. I don't want to wait. Emotionally, I know I'm ready and I was reading a poll on here and most of the women got pregnant right after their miscarriage. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and see what people are doing about TTC after a miscarriage.

Well got tests back and it was a -ve but all good i knew that.. I think im coming up to be fertile at the moment had watery cm and stuff but not really into dtd think at the back of my mind im scared and not really ready so wait and see tonight.... I think by my temps and stuff the spotting i had was a short odd af and that im back into the swing of norm start of the cycle temps so wait and see....

Janeo I'm sending you a hug right now sweet :hugs: . Only you will know when you are ready to start trying again. Please don't rush yourself hun. I still have an odd moment where I panic and think maybe I'm not ready but I find as soon as I talk to dh I feel I'm ok and know that I can do this

Lily's Mom Welcome to this great thread. You have found the right place to receive soooo much support from fantastic women here although I'm very sorry that you've suffered a m/c. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself time to heal( not just physically but also emotionally). I think some drs tell us to wait a certain amount of time before ttc again but I would say it is up to each women as an individual as each one of us is different. I wish you all the best for your ttc journey.
    I started trying again after 1 af after my 1st m/c ( I was told to wait 3-4 months by the dr at the hospital and my own gp said I could start as soon as I felt ready) and started trying again after the bleeding stopped with my 2nd m/c.

Evening Ladies, how are we all?
    Welcome Lily's mum, sorry for what you've been through but the support & understanding of these girls will make your TTC journey soooo much more bearable. I started TTC straight away as you don't know how long it will take to get that BFP again. That said I hope it is no time at all before you get yours!
    Janeo - hope you time things perfectly this month & get that BFP!
    Mako - to test or not to test, this is the question? Good luck to you......
    Sarah - glad the Dr confirmed your pg - congrats again & all the best!
    Kristee, Sarah066 - how are you both & where are you at?
    I'm in the "boring as batsh't" stage of af - I despise these first few weeks - I just want to get back to baby making. The first of my friends popped today - a baby girl - I was 2 weeks behind her but I know I must stop thinking like that! Maybe after Feb is here & gone things will get easier. Heres' hoping.....
    Hi to everyone else - hope we are all in a good place!
    Last edited by mummytotwo; February 1st, 2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: mistake

Welcome Lily's mum sorry for your loss and i hope your journey is short and sweet and you have a really sticky baby.....

Big hugs to all you girls you have all been so amazing listening to my ramblings but i guess thats what we are all here for.....

Well all is ok here i think being back at work and around babies and kids has taken its toll i went and saw a friend last night and had a cry feeling a bit better but just not myself iykwim... Apparently all my friends have been worried about me cos i talk about it all the time but its sooooo hard it is my life at the moment, im grieving, its all i think about... She sort of suggested i talk to someone but i dont feel i need to do that i just need to keep moving forward but it will just take time... I think they think i shouldnt be talking about it our something that im not moving forward.. Not sure.... They have trying to get someone to talk to me about it but didnt know what to say or who to do it... Im think ill send them a email explaining how im feeling and how this is my way of dealing with all of this and that im grieving as anyone would after losing someone.....

Anyhoo i dtd last night will see what happens over the next few days as to whether i continue for a few days until i know i have oed......

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend...

Hi girls back again
    Had my mum over yesterday and we took my DD to her swimming lesson then stayed to swim and had lunch etc etc before you know it its time to go to bed ho hum there goes another day now into another tww (just) dont know how i'll go waiting b4 testing
    found out my boss at work is pg the other day and I was surprised to find I was happy for her and not just jealous- maybe it means I'm finally feeling better about the whole m/c ttc merry-go-round
    hugs for all and lots and lots of baby making sprinkles for us all. Heres to lots of s this month

Hi all,

Just a quickie to throw some around for everyone.

Welcome to the new ladies, but I really wish you didn't have to be here. Hope your stay is short.

Sorry, no time for personals these days. DD is sick with high fever & uber clingy, I'm looking down the loo every hour (eeeeuuuggghhh!) & am extremely tired. I'm 7 weeks now. Still haven't had bt's, but have Dr appt next Wednesday. Hopefully she'll stick an u/s on my belly & we'll see that little heartbeat. Not sure if she'll do that as it's a first visit. I lost my last bubba at 10w3d, so I'm trying to be cautious with my enthusiasm - m/s all day is helping with that!

Midwife appt went well - now thinking of having a hbac. Dunno yet.

Anyway, hope we see many of you, especially some of the longer term ttc'ers with 's very soon! Shan, have you tested yet? If I post you one, will you do it?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast