Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - July 2006 #2

Talk about posting at the same time

Michelle - well your bbs sound promising!! Sensitivey is good!! I'll be praying that you get full pg symptoms to follow!

Just Quickly...
    BFP on an OPK so I will O tomorrow!! CD15 I have only O'd this early once since charting

So DP and I will DTD as close to O as possible... give those boy simmers a head start

Tanya

Tanya - whooo hooo - you get in the bedroom girl.

Well Michelle looks like its up to you to follow Jayne.. I just got af so wont be testing together this time. Its early and light brown cm like, but its af all the same.

its going to be a lonely month, with af and my angel's edd later this month.

take care, hope the rest of you have better luck this cycle,
    Lisa

He said my bt showed levels of hcg (refused to tell me what they were) but said they wernt high enough to say im pg. He said it was a possibility (couldnt guarrentee anything til he had the us reults) that i still have something inside me. I told him about last months fake + and that i had my hcg levels checked etc and it was 0, he quickly changed his tune and kept smilling, but still refused to talk to me more until he had the u/s results, which he couldnt move closer. I have another app with him on Monday!
    But thats all i got out of him really, basically a complete waste of time! and $10!!!!
    I told him how i had q's and stuff and he said he'll answer them when he has the u/s results, as he'll be able to give better answers

Go Tanya, go catch that egg!! Whoo hooo baby dust to you

Lisa - af doesnt count unless its red and full on!

Naomi,

How frustrating, but I guessed that he probably wouldnt tell you much until after the u/s - so why did he need to see you today?? Hopefully you get some answers after the u/s. My love, hang in there and it will all be resolved soon enough.

Thanks for that - its not red and full on but I know me and I always get this for a day or two before af comes in full force. Im pretty right now as I was really hoping to be pg before angels due date and things looked pretty positive, and I still have sore bbs.

You take care of yourself poss

Awww Lisa - I hope you are wrong and it isn't AF about to rear her ugly mug. I know how hard it is when the EDD rolls around. You just want something positive to hang on to. It will happen. Keep your chin up and I am sending you a BIG cyber hug. If you are convinced it is AF - a bottle of red works wonders. I have had MANY bottles since November last year. I am far from confident of a positive result for me too. No spotting as yet but no convincing symptoms either. Fingers are still crossed but .... I may relent and test tomorrow so I don't have to be at work when the disappointment arrives Thursday.

Tanya - you get that egg girlie!!! Go the boy swimmers!!! But, hey, if the girl swimmer wins the race will you care????

Naomi - bummer about having to wait until Monday. Hopefully an answer will arrive for you soon.

Lisa - i dont know, i think he thought i may have been able to get my u/s yesterday and he would have the results today, who knows. But im sure on thursday when they do the u/s they will be able to tell me.
    Im thinking that maybe its not af???? but big hugs to you anyway, hoping it isnt af and that you will be pg for your angels dd.
    Take Care

Michelle - it sucks i know, i went into his office thinking im not pg, but i will get some answers, to walk out with some hope and confused as to why he wouldnt just tell me anything!

Thanks Michelle, I will keep my chin up as much as I can. Im just really sad today...but lovely to have you gals around to make me feel better Thanks for the hugs really need them. I went to the loo again and its only slight spotting just really small amounts and very light in colour,,,,,, but id rather get af now, as I had similar spotting last pg and look what happened there!!

I hope its way better news for you though!! I hope in my heart that you are pg, it will really sweeten things for me if you are.. at least one of surely deserves to board the ark. I'll keep praying for you...

Naomi - thanks poss - now its you supporting me! I love you gals really and im glad we all have each other...

will be back later to check on news from Miss Jayne..

Hi Ladies,

Well hasn't it been the Tanya, Lisa, Michelle & Naomi Show today! PSML.

Lisa - I'm really peeved that AF has turned up because I was actually convinced that you were coming across to the ark with me. Are you SURE that it's AF? I'm not ruling out any BFP's just yet!

Michelle - No symptoms can be good symptoms, especially if you get AF symptoms. I'm soooooo hoping it's BFP time for you my lovey. Please don't think that anybody will ever forget Caitlyn. She is always in your thoughts and forever in your hearts. She's always there looking down on you and I"m sure she's recruiting the perfect sibling for you and she's been a bit fussy so it's taken some extra time. She needs somebody who's going to match her and that's nothing short of perfection so she's taking her time and scouting the BEST!

Tanya - WOO HOO on the O! You go get your man and ravish him senseless. Happy sleeping with a pillow under your butt to get the swimmers to the eggy on time! You're so getting naked tonight! LOL.

Naomi - Your Dr is peeving me off! Why tell you there was hcg registering but then not telling you numbers! Doesn't he know how stressful this is already? GL with the 'dildo cam' I PMSL at the thought of that! What did your man say about what's going on? Is he going to come to the scan with you? I am such a prude when it comes to internals and things like that. Thankfully I've never had an internal u/s. I had 1 internal when I was 34w pg with Jessica and I had the pillow over my face the whole time! LOL. Then the Dr said I was 3cm and my legs snapped shut straight away with fright! I thought she might fall out while I was walking back to the car. PSML!

It's almost 1pm. 2 more hours until I see the Dr again, or try to anyway! LOL. My OB loves Jess cos he has a daughter called Jessica and he laughed when he saw the egg on her head cos apparently his daughter was the same at that age. He reckons it goes with the name. Going to be interesting having a BT and Jess running around at the same time. I might have to take the baby harness cos it's too small for the pram to fit in there. I'll talk to you all tonight after I have been to the vampires.

Love Jayne

Lisa - we will continue to swap roles!!! and then we can move together over to pg land!!

Jayne - tell me about how annoying it is, do i really have to have a dildo cam??? WTF??? ROFPML, i had never had an internal til yesterday!! it freaked the crap out of me!
    ROFPML about being dilated and shutting your legs tight!! you crack me up, i guess the only thing left for me to do is wait til thursday.
    I havent told Rick anything at all, not even when i was first testing.

also, say im not pg, why would my levels be up?

Hi Girls,

Just popped in quickly to say Hi, as im minding the 2 littlies from next door, 2 & 1 years plus Hayleigh so i have my hands full, but need to come in and check on Miss Jayne, only to find out about her rescheduled dr's app

Will try to get back on later and do personals, but on a good note i have had EWCM all day so i think the "O" is near!!!!

Goodluck at the dr's (again) Jayne!!!!

hi girls,

Just poping in to write something to my bestest SIL in the world Naomi, awww you poor luvie you sound like you are on a bit of a rollercoaster atm and it is so very confusing indeed and it is very hard to try and stay posative but I must say I am glad that a dr is standing up and taking some notice in regards to this and finally getting you checked out properly, you know how I feel about our normal dr and how much I like him but when it comes to internals and that he really doesn't like to do them I think its cause he has been a part of our lives for so so long and feels a little awkward so you have done the right thing by finding someone else for htat sort of thing,

and yes internal u/s is not so nice but its not the worst thing ever and is over pretty quickly and I really think you need to tell Rick he is usually pretty supportive and I htink someone needs to be there with you as it is much nicer to be able to look at your mans face rather than concentrate on what is going on 'down there' it makes it a little more pleasant and a tiny bit easier to cope with, unfortunately these things are never going to be nice, But usually you will get a very nice female sonographer who will be very discreet and will not take your dignity away,

I supose I wanted to let you know that i am here for you if you need a chat or if you need me to be with you ( although hard with the kids ) and that it is over before you know it, try not to feel to nervous about it ( hard I know ) ask the sonographer heaps of questions they will usually answer them and they knkow what they are looking at they usually give you a bit of a run down on things at the end too so that you know what is going on.

I hope that helps a little and remember to call me if you need me I am not far away and really would hate for you to do this all alone please tell Ricki atleast he might be able to get the time off to come with you and give you a big hug this is not your fault sometimes our bodies have different ideas of what we want them to do but you will get there as one of the other girls said you are young and healthy time is on your side sweetie please remember that.

Love you always Amy

aaww Amy - you have me in tears, i was tempted to ring you but i thought you've had enough on your plate with the new business and stuff. I didnt want to trouble you.
    Thankyou for your kind words, you dont know what they mean to me, what you mean to me, thankyou Amy so much.
    I was planning on telling Rick tonight, but that was because i knew whether i was pg or not, now it just makes it harder, i know he is very supportive but i dont want him worrying, i know he cant take time off work and if i tell him now he will want to and we cant afford it either. I was thinking about waiting til after the u/s before telling him anything, but then i thought, if that was me i would be pretty angry if he was going through something like this and didnt tell me. So i guess, yes i will tell him tonight, i dont even know what to say to him though, i might be pg i might not, im having a u/s to cehck me out Dr thinks i may have something wrong with me?? i mean.....
    CHill Naomi chill

Thankyou Amy, i know where you are and that you are there for me thankyou
    You are a great SIL to me to!
    Im still crying!

awww Naomi you are way too sweet, I think you just answered your own question in regards to telling Rick I was jsut thinking it as I read it in your post imagine if it were the other way around you would be so cross with him for not telling you and I am sure he would feel the same way, it is not your fault that you have been so confused over the past few months with getting false + and all of that there has to be a reason and hopefully by having an u/s you will find out and get it all sorted, I know you dont want Rick to be worried but you need him right now and thats just that thats what he is there for, he knows how much you havebeen through these past past few months and that you have done nothing wrong it is the best thing for you both to get on top of this all now and not in 5 years time the sooner the better.

and yes I have been busy but not to busy for you so please dont think you are ever burdening me cause you are not my goodness girl you sat on the phone with me for endless ours helping me through the tough times after my miscarriages its the least I can do for you :hugs:

Hi All,

Naomi, Grrr at your Doc.....This is just not fair leaving you waiting not knowing what the hell is going on. Im really glad that you are going to tell your partner, i couldnt have got through anything without Rowan. Hang in there mate, the internal cam is not pleasant but at that stage you will just be wanting the answer now IYKWIM.

Lisa, Please please please dont let that be AF.....I had great hopes for you and Michelle this month. As Naomi said its not over until its red flow blood. My thoughts are with you with your babies EDD coming up this month also. Thats a hard day (and also the lead up to it) so i am here if you want to talk.

Michelle, I know what you mean about not wanting our babies to be forgotten. This is one thing that i have really struggled with with Rowan's family. I know that they havent forgotten her but unfortunately i dont think that they view Katelyn as their grandchild...they view her more as something that happened to me (not even to their son i am sure) gee its hard to explain but they never mention her (although Rowan's sister usually rings me around her birth date to see how i am) partly i think this is due to the fact that they dont know what to say...its very hurtful though. As for the Clexane injections, dont worry about them at all it will be a piece of cake, i had a huge phobia of needles (after horrific bt's as a child) and i managed to do it until 38 weeks. I never had much bruising, the trick is needle in quick, clexane in slooooow. Im sure you already know that as a nurse but when you do it you can feel if you are going too fast. I just used to think "this is the best for my baby" and repeated that as a mantra lol. I think this time around it might be harder though as i have lost 11kg's since Lucy's birth and i think i would want the extra padding with the needles lol. How are you feeling about testing tomorrow? GL i have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Shellstar, YAY on the EWCM bring on the bedding!

Tanya, good luck catching that egg tomorrow!

Gee you guys, talking in here makes me really really want to TTC again NOW lol, this waiting sux its kind of like a mega 2ww especially since i know that i will be oing in the next few days and just have to let it go by lol. Am also worried about the age gap with Lucy (something i probably shouldnt even be thinking about) but i wonder too quick to late lol at myself, i am such a worrier lol maybe i am just warming up for the worrying of TTC and PAML!!!

Hugs to all

Love Sarah xx
    Last edited by KAB; July 11th, 2006 at 05:31 PM.

OMG you girls can talk....i soooo can't keep up at them moment. I was on here yesterday, about to post, but got called away, then i jump on here this arvo and i have to read back 3.5 pages from not even 24 hours....criky.

Well i havent' got time to do personals at the moments (coz there would be a hundred of them i think), so i'll leave it here and just say thank you to everyone who has been asking about me, good luck to those who are ovulating, and a big fingers crossed to you girls who are testing on Thursday.

A big kisses and cuddles to all of you.

Jayne, Oh Jayne......Any answers yet?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast