Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after miscarriage or loss - July 2008 #5

well that figures! I'm never the first to post in a new thread! But thanks for fixing the link!

Last edited by jen805; July 17th, 2008 at 01:49 PM. Reason: forgot something...

Quote Originally Posted by jen805 View Post
    Angel... Are you working hard, or hardly working!
    There are words that come to mind... one is Bite.. and the other is Me

Angel-- I hadn't heard from you, so I wondered if you'd gotten offended, but then I figured you would probably appreciate it!
    Last edited by jen805; July 17th, 2008 at 02:14 PM. Reason: added more

Hi temp? Good point. See what the dr says and see what tomorrow brings.

I'm off to bed, girls! Nighty night! joey--Will say loads of extra for you!

joey -

everythin is ok. its not uncommen at all to hav 1 or 2 AF visits durin the start of a pregnancy (anyway my cousin weirdly had her Af all thru her pregnancy n dr thought it was uncommon but it was fine!)

WTH - Gl with ur US, BT and OB appointments... for u that ur strong lil bubba is fine n proves ur OB wrong!!

My little darling 10 year olds have all gone home, so BB time!!

OK, so I went and check again at lunch. Pad not too much blood. Wiped and just a tineey weeny bit of brown, peeed and then wiped, lots of red

Angel Babies, Jen, AJC and Toccara - Thanks for your kind thoughts throughout the day.

Toccara - I would love it if AF didn't mean the end. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

AJC - My dr office is fully booked for today, and the blood place closes at 3.50pm. Who closes at 3.50pm these days!!! So I can't get a test done today. I will get one done tomorrow arvo though, if yesterday's test results come back with some hCG in them. Then I can see if it is going up or down. Probably down

Jen - first time in a link and it was taken away we know you were there first tho. Hang on, you're still first anyway!!! YAY

Thanks for your extra

Teen - thanks for the positive-ness and for the . Yes, I'm a teacher. Doesn't mean I know how to speak well tho!!

Jen - Maybe you O'd on day 15?? But definately 13 or 14 or 15.

I'm expecting a call from the dr any time soon. will be sure to let you know.

OK - Dr just called. The test was positive. But was only 4. When I had the last MC, I dropped down until two tests at 2 each. and then he said not to worry any more about having BT's. So it seems I was preg, but he said that the progesterone was very low too, so don't know what's going on. He seems to think that I'm not preg now cause AF has come, but we'll talk about it more in the morning at my appt. So, I've decided I'm not UTD and NEXT month will be our month! April baby. YAY!!

Thanks for hangin in there with me girlies. group hug

Default Clean Slate

Ok - updated FF. Ready for a new month. Clean slate.

Joey - just wanted to say i'm thinking of you - It was sweet of your class to sing for you. I've been keeping an eye out all day for what's happening with you. I'm sure we locked AF (or AB) out. So, who opened the door? I know what it was, you wanted to be with us when we have our April babies.

OK - Looks like April is going to be a very busy month - lots of birthday presents WILL be on the way.

Jen - First time in a thread YAY. I'd say you O'd on day 14 or 15. Here's some more to help you on your way.

Hello Ladies!

Joey: sorry about af - still praying that its a missed BFP for you!

Jen: im having the same probs with ff as you are! mines saying that i o'd on cd17, but i think i o'd on cd20. ff uses the same coverline temp as your previous cycle thats why... & cos i didnt have any cm on cd20 - though i thought i had some o pain whereas i didnt on cd17... its making everything so confusing! i tried the override method, & even adjusted the temps that had the open circle on them to make it right, but then ff still didnt put the coverline on that i o'd on cd20. dont think i can rely on ff now. after paying for a year's membership! geesh.. good one...

anyone else having probs with their charts??

WTH: that you have good news for us tomorrow!

Mollycat - thanks!

Vanaithi - thanks. Pretty sure it's gone, and there's no BFP in sight. I kind of even hope that it's not a missed BFP, cause I don't want to have a troubled, stressed preg. I'd rather wait another month. NEXT one!!

Vanaithi - am I having trouble with my chart? Hell yes. It's gave me AF!!

On the bright side, we're going snow skiing in August, and I won't be UTD now, so I can ski my little heart out. I was a little concerned, and that I would have to take it nice and slow.

Jen, How's that competition going? You got a record number in a cycle that needs beating??? I'm up for a challenge!! Na, not really. We don't BD that often, so hubby would get suspicious, and then he'd lose interest, and then we'd miss the eggie.

Joey So sorry about af

WTH for good news at us

Easha just tested too early

So pi$$ed off with DH right now. Telling him about my day, and how I discovered af, and all he keeps saying is don't worry. grrrr i'm not worrying, i'm telling him how it happened!
    grrrr

And he wonders why I spend so much time with my BB girls??
    Last edited by joey123; July 17th, 2008 at 05:50 PM.

Talking Chart stalking time!!!

Easha - Wait another 4 or 5 days till you test again, if you can hold out. BDing looks like it could still be a BFP. I relly hope it is.

Jen - Don't worry about your O date. Even if it is when FF said, sperm last 3-5 days, so you'll be fine!!

KL - CD5? I'm CD1. Chasing you again!!

Vanaithi - Looking good. for a BFP in a week or 2!!

Molly cat - CD4? Chasing you too!!

Tina -

Teen - Definately in for a BFP chance this month. What's going on with all the +ve OPKs??

Tutmae - Got those BDing shoes on??

AJC - Hope all's going well. Thinking of you

WTH - Thinking of you too. this little one sticks for you.

Off to dinner soon for my birthday. Just a little one with DD, DD, dad and step mum. (Mum lives in Cairns). Big one is tomorrow night.

Take care my little buddies

joey: typical bloke thing to say! anyways... trying not to worry about my chart anymore or else i'll go nuts, im so confused it driving me up the wall! ah well.. just as long as i get a bfp soon! so far i think im having the same symptoms as last month.. which is not promising! oh well, if not then im looking forward to doing this charting thing properly & waking up at the same time so i dont stuff it up.. anyways! & hope you have a terrific time tonight & a blast tomorrow! im glad you're positive about next month!

here's some:goodluck2: for those of us ttc!!

and of course for our BFP ladies!!

joey: im so so sorry honey...next month it is for you anyway
    remember, we are here, and we understand, even when our DH/DFs dont !
    enjoy your birthday dinners (both of them )

jen: good night
    by the way, your chart still looks fab, just ignore the red lines!!!!

afm: woo hoo, 1 more sleep till BT! ive never been more excited about someone stabbing me in the arm and taking out my blood!!!ill keep you posted as soon as i know!

you girls really are fab!!!!

Tina!

how are you doing?!

there's something i gotta know about your pg symptoms... to prove a theory i have...

so can i ask you a gross question? i've asked this when i first joined in may but so far no pg lady has been able to prove me right!

so now since there are so many BFPs around (so this goes to all the current UTDs too!) i think i may as well start with you first (lucky you)

ok what i want to know is: how does your poo smell like now? any different from before when you werent pg???

i thought mine smelt like papaya/paw paw...

hi Van,
    im feeling great! only real symptoms i have at the moment are sore BBs.
    as for the papaya, im sorry to say there doesnt appear to be any change in the ...um...fragrance...!!!! ill keep you posted!
    he he he, i remember the papaya question when you first joined here too...sorry i dont have an answer for you!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast