Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trying to Conceive after miscarriage or loss - July 2008 #5

Van--Hey girl! It was Krystie's idea to fiddle with my chart (she's so smart!). I started out trying to change the temp on CD1, but that didn't change my O day. So then I was scoping out the chart and I realized that it was my CD16 temp that needed to be changed--it was something like 97.66, but I barely increased it to 97.7 (which was almost equal to the day before instead of being slightly lower), because for some reason it was just that small amount that made my O day change! Can you believe that crap? I'm going to have to change that day on my other chart and see if it changes that one. But that one's trippin' now, saying I O'ed on CD19! There's just no way...

I'm supposed to test in 1 week, BTW. And I'm feeling nothing, nada, zero, zip, zilch! I'll wake up to a nice implantation dip! Oh, enjoy your...food?! lol...

mollycat--Aww...I'm sorry to hear about your dog Sending lots of for you and your family! Here, I'm all of you!

I also have a dishwasher, but I'm it! No seriously, I do have one, it just doesn't rise the dishes well, so I opt not to use it.

AJC--We're going to have a party in the chat room! Well, I usually log on around 6-6:30 (which I know doesn't help you because I live in another country! lol). Usually Angel and tutmae are online--and smilanatu pops in from work, as well--but we try to post in the thread first to give all you ladies some reading material! Then we head over to the chat room. But it's different time zones for Angel and tutmae--lets see, it's 15 hrs ahead for me and tutmae, and I think either 17 or 18 between Angel and I. So if it's say 7 am my time when we go to the chat room, it's about 10 pm for tutmae, and 12 or 1 am for Angel. So depending on where you live, I just don't know. Always check the thread first, you'll know for sure. I feel confused now! I hope I didn't confuse you!

Toccara--See you on Monday! Let's see, I don't know the time diff between us...is it 3 hrs? smilanatu is in Indiana, and I'm not sure what our time diff is either, but she's another US gal! Like I said above, it's usually about 7 am my time, so depending on time diff, either 8 or 9 am for you (???) Like I told AJC, just check the thread first, we always start there! Looking forward to chatting with you!

Did everyone figure out how to get into the chat room? Don't forget you have to create account for the first time. If you still have trouble, read the troubleshooting.
    Last edited by jen805; July 19th, 2008 at 12:22 PM. Reason: CD error

Ok, so I went to my other chart and fibbed a little for CD16, increased it just barely, and it changed to O on CD15 with only moderate chance of conception! Sooo...now I like FF much better! She rocks! So 8DPO it is...or I am...whatever!

Quick update... I m working in the showroom today not in my office so I acutally am flat out but I knew you lot would be wondering about the test....

It was BFN but I m not really expecting a positive yet... I m still meant to be 5 or 6 days from testing.... but like Jen said.. I brought 10 so I ll jsut do one each morning

Ok... must keep going....

Ooh, Angel, you must have been reading my mind, I've been wondering about you for the last half hour! So, damn, BFN? Well, like you said, it's still way too early...I'm SO glad you bought 10 tests! What DPO are you, it doesn't say in your sig? Weren't we just like I day apart? Oh, I see, you test in 6 days, I test in 7. So does that mean you're 9DPO? If so, then definitely way too early! Still saying lots of and sending loads of and some BFP dust (imagine sparkles--aren't they pretty?)

p.s. Hey Angel, I thought you would appreciate my mood smilie! Isn't it fitting of me? *evil*

joey--How goes it, hun? Big

WTH--Thinking of you...hope you enjoy your time away! Big for you, too!

WTH: thinking about you sweety...hope your doing ok!

angel: keep peeing on those sticks hon! waiting for some good news from you

molly: sorry about your doggy...my doggy of 15 years died a couple of years ago, and i was sad for weeks! let yourself grieve hon...

jen! hi!!!!!

krystie: hi to you too babe

bbl to say hi to everyone else!!!!!

Hi Al,

Mollycat - sorry about your dog... it hurts doesn't it, tears well up even thinking about losing my baby girl Mishka (cat)

AB - probably just too early like me to test although the BFN is still worrying me

After I posted this morning I was on the loo and checked again (way up there - TMI) and I had a little bloody CM - so I freaked out, burst into tears (hiding from DH mind you) thinking AF had arrived. I then put in a tampon and went for my walk. Did a full 2 hours with a friend (thinking I could get my innards to make up their mind whilst pounding the pavement). When I got back I checked the tampon and really very little blood - almost rusty looking. I has now stopped again ????????

This getting pregnant thing is such a rollercoaster ride. I am going to be worried all day and night until testing tomorrow.

You can also add dizziness to the symptoms now as I have been quite dizzy since my walk.

Bought a first reponse test (went to go to the chemist but was closed and surprisingly found a test in a little 7/11 - can you believe it !!)

Will log on tonight to check in on you all

Hi ladies...couldn't sleep...

mollycat...sorry about your doggie...it's tough losing a family member...

AJC...let's see how close I can be with time zones...

Currently...
    Jen is at 10:52 pm
    Me 12:52 am
    Tocarra is 1:52 am
    Angel Babies...Easha...Tina_K...Krystie...Van...tutmae.. .mollycat...and you AJC are all 3:52 pm...courtesy of timeanddate.com

Okay so now we've had our lesson on time differences...I usually get on from work at around 9 - 9:30 am CST

Toccara...we will DEFINITELY be PG pals!!!

My dang dishwasher is broke...so I too am a household appliance

Angel Babies...you just tested too early...your signs all say

Krystie...joey *wavin*

Easha...I have my fingers crossed and I am sending goo gobs of babydust!!!

Alrighty...I gotta go rape Lee so toodles for now!

:goodluck2:

Smil- You had me rolf.... hope your dh is receptive!!

mollycat - hun I'm so sorry about ur dog and the big void he has left in ur family

I'm all set for some live chat later on - I hope I can wait up that long......

Well it's time for a new thread again and a fresh start. All the best

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789