Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss October 2007 ~ #2

mine only ever hurt the week before af, or if im pg......a sign of what exactly?

Hi Miss Starrysky !! How you doin chicky??
    To answer your question, Hanging rock is about 10-12 kms out of Woodend. Actually walked it once, the actually up the rock (rocks) when I got there. Needless to say I had blisters on my blisters and wouldnt do anything that silly again. Its a pretty cool part of the world.

was it a bit eerie? Is that movie based on atrue story or not? I would love to see the real thing.
    hey when you move youll be a little closer to me!!

Sorry, the movie was purely fictional, based on a novel. It's a great place to explore though. Offers really breathtaking views as well.
    Where abouts in Adelaide are you??
    Did I mention I o'd today, with no man to service me?? (thought Id better make ref to TTC, so we dont get growled at)lol

well I guess that as of this morning my husband and I are trying to have baby number 3 after 2 miscarriages. I had one in between my boys and one in July this year.
    Thankfully conception hasnt been a really hard thing for me, but who knows maybe this time it will be.
    Also I love Martinadle Hall (the school in Picnic at hanging rock) it is so beautiful. But cold!!!!!!!

Hi girls.. I'm off tomorrow for five weeks and not sure if I'll log on but hopefully I will come back with a BFP as part of my trip souvenirs and stories!! Wishing you all a wonderful month and I look forward to seeing *your* BFP stories too

Annabelle - so sorry AF arrived, sending you big :hugs:
    Lee - now that you mentioned it, I am just about to O and my BBs are more sensitive than normal... Maybe it is a sign?
    Hello cruemum, hopefully your stay here is very short... Good luck with ttc.
    Starrysky - I see you are starting to chart your temps! I get a lot of info out of my charts, it's great.
    Hello to Treelo, Babyhopes, Bettyboop and Beaksie. Have a brilliant time overseas Kiwigirl!

thanks Penny!
    My son, Austin is dancing around the lounge to "It's a Hi-5 Christmas", really cute.

Not too worried if it doesn't happen straight away, but soon would be good.
    Hope everyone gets their babies!

Hi Girls,

I am doing fine

Thanks Pen, STARRYSKY & bettyboop for your messages.means alot

I am really busy this weekend so sorry about the short posts..

kiwigirl - have a great time away and do lots of bd OK ..you go girl!!

cruemum - hello there

treelo - how are you??

beaksie - very happy for you - the move sounds like it will do you the world of good so congratualtions xo

lee - i sometimes get a little crampy or pain in my side around O time so watch out for that too!!

So here we go again - waiting now for AF to stop in a few days and let the countdown begin...I am going to bd with DH big time this month - that is my mission !!!

Ciao girls
    Anna

Hey Annabelle, yes im doing ok. Im with you on the big time bd'ing this month. I am meant to O around Tuesday and tonight im getting started on the bding. Everyday until Wednesday. Allthough i have bought opk's and they may give me a different O day, so i will change if i need to. Good luck this month hun.

hugs
    treelo

Hi everyone. Just dropped in to say gday. Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Hi everybody. Sorry i have been MIA (missing in action) for the last 3 weeks or so. I was getting a bit anxious about the whole TTC thing again so i decided to try not to stress anymore by kind of taking a break. I am still popping in to read up on you all though and when i feel a bit more focussed and stronger i'll come back a bit more regularly.

Thanx to you all for your support recently - big hugs and love you lots!Will check back in to say hi every now and then. Good luck to everyone at every stage of TTC!

Hi all hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend , not much happening here i have been felling up and down.

hi all, had apretty boring weekend, which is what led me to starting a blog!
    never done anything like that.
    anyway, one of the lovely ladies on bb gave me a beautifull meditation for ttc, I tried it last night and i can honestly say that afterwards I felt really peacefull and mother earthish hehehe, no really. I am feeling a lot more hopefull and positive about ttc this month.
    goodluck everyone.
    bbl for personals.
    ps.
    welcome cruemum!

Hi girls, Not much happening here. Just got back tonight from a long weekend of work and catching up with family in Wagga. My DH has a few days off, so we are heading to the Hunter Valley for a few nights of luxury, staying at The Vintage Grand Mercure - sounds divine, and I am looking forward to relaxing (and lots of chocolate and cheese tastings!) I'm pretty sure it's way to early for "O" so I can have a week off from thinking about TTC, and we can just enjoy ourselves.

Sorry I can't chat longer, but I have to go repack my suitcase. I'll be thinking of you all, and hope there will be lots of BFP news when I get home.

Hugs, Belinda

hey girls
    how is everyone doing not much happening round my place although i did get the big ''o''' day on friday so i guess now i just wait and see good luck for this mnth girls i notice a few of us have testing day as the same day
    take care hugs xx

HI, everyone I was just peeking in and decided to post I am trying to keep myself busy as i O'd o the 7th and according to my calender implantation should be taking place on the 12th and day to test is the 19th but i seem not to be able to wait as the 13th would of been my due date when i m/c my little bub i would really love to get a bfp this month. anyway i hope eveyone is well and hope to get bfp to all

Good luck Lanena - sounds like you are very familiar with your cycle so I'm sure you'll have that bfp in no time, preferrably this month! Do you temp, if not I highly recommend it.

Sorry to hear about your m/c. Dates can be a cruel reminder sometimes can't they?!?!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast