Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss October 2007 ~ #2

Hello all,

Monday again!!
    Oh well!! My weekend was really busy doing stuff with our house and then had birthday dinner to go to and a Bridal Shower as well over the weekend - I got to see DH's relative who has just accidently fallen preg whilst on the pill
    she is only about 6 weeks and telling the whole world!! I couldn't help thinking to myself gee I would have been about 20 something weeks pregnant now!!
    No one there knew I had a m/c so it was weird thinking all those thoughts.
    Oh well that is the end of feeling sorry for myself - but I just can't get over people announcing pregnancies so early (even if you have already had one or two babies already - you just never know)

Georgi - Good luck at the doctors - I hope everything settles down for you and you can get right back on track with TTC

Welcome AJC - sorry to hear of your m/c You will find such great support every step of the way here with this lovely group of girls - welcome

Acria - Hello there hope your preg is nice and sticky You are an inspiration to me cause i had my m/c in august too so i am hoping your good vibes rub off on me too

satya - congrats on your excellent hcg levels - excellent !!!!!

kaib - Thinking of you on your first day back at work YUCKKKKKKK!!
    I hope it goes fast

Everyone else hello there...STARRYSKY how are you???

I am on day 21 of my cyle I haven't jumped on the ttw page - so if anyone in this group is around a similar day to me let me know and we can buddy up together
    As I said our bd this month has been a disater and I am not holding much hope.

Catch you later girls
    AnnaBelle

AnnaBelle - I hope you don't mind my butting into this thread, but I was in your Belly Buddies March group and I just wanted to see that things are going better for you now, to let you know that I am still thinking about you and to let you know that I have my fingers crossed that you don't have to wait too long for a positive test.

I have my fingers crossed for all of you. I was where you all are 12 months ago after experiencing a blighted ovum / missed m/c. It is a hard road every month wishing the days away to get to ovulation and then again waiting for the right time to test. So all I can say is hang in there and hopefully in the not too distant future you will all have the positive test that you are hanging out for.

Hi Everyone, well i dont know what my body is doing....still no AF but the test still says BFN. If i was having a 28 day cycle i would be due today. But my last two cycles have been 26 days so i dont know what the deal is.. I had horrible AF pains over the weekend...and i mean ALL weekend. Today i am bloated and constipated and just feeling BLAH. Surely there would be a line by now if i were pregnant....????? Iv never been late in my life !!!!!!!!

im so confused !!!
    hugs
    treelo

Treelo - What tests are you using? Are they early detectors. Still could be too early if they're not sensitive ones.

yep they are LC ultra sensitives

Hate to say it, but we all sometimes have freaky cyles. Look at my last one for goodness sake. 13 days late and BFN. I never have late periods either. If anything, Im usually on time, or a day or so early. Hope in your case you've O'd late. You'll just have to wait it out I guess. Thinking of you, xx

Annabelle, sorry to let you down, but it would appear I've had another m/c, or a chemical pregnancy. Hope all goes well for you.

Lisa xx

Evening ladies,

Acria Oh my god I am so very sorry - how terrible for you. Please no apologies for what you are going through. My thoughts are with you and your
    family - oh Acria take care and please message again when you are up to it.
    Anna

Hi marknjo - I remember you too - thank you for thinking of me - I hope your pregnancy is everything you dreamed it to be & more

treelo - hang in there girl
    Night night everyone

AnnaBelle

Just thought i would let you know that AF is here !!! thank goddness i didnt have to wait too long for her.. Bring on the next cycle !!!

Acria - hang in there sweety, were all thinking of you

hugs treelo

Treelo-sorry AF arrived chick. Does this mean it was back to a 28 dayer for you this cycle??

hello ladies,
    well is day 28 today and no sign of af as yet.....usually I have spotting for a day or two before and absolutely nothing!
    I havent tested yet, I have the tests staring at me, teasing me , but I havent got the guts to do it!!
    I think I will wait till tomorrow. Fmu and all that, I suppose it doesnt matter if af is late though???
    sorry to hear about af treelo, my fingers were crossed very tightly for you this month.
    beaksie, How are you chickie? Hope you good
    to everyone else a BIG fat hello and I will do personals later, probably tomorrow afternoon after work, will let you guys know the hpt results then too, unless I cave and test today and its good news
    seeya!!xxx

Starrysky, good luck testing... I really hope it's a BFP for you.

Arica So sorry to hear your news

Treelo Sorry AF has arrived. At least you can start afresh now!

Starrysky- Goodluck. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Hi everyone - got a BFP this morning. Very excited, nervous all at the same time. It hasn't really sunk in yet.

Default Hi again !

Thanks for the welcome from those of you who have popped in since I have joined.

MissBelinda77 - I am a newy in here and was pleased to see a new post with some good news. Congrats & best wishes to you for a happy and healthy pregnancy. I hope you don't mind me asking but I noticed you are taking metformin. I have had 2 x early m/c within the last 12 months and am currently undergoing a stack of tests before we try again. My ob/gyn is thinking that I may benefit from metformin also - still tests to do to confirm this yet (my skin was what started Dr thinking along those lines). I've always suffered from acne (except when I was taking the pill), I feel like a teenager again. I now follow (since the second m/c in Sep) a low gi diet and that seems to be helping quite a bit. Will wait and see how my tests come back but would just really appreciate any advice which you may have on this drug. I may not even have to take it but just doing my research incase I have to.

Missbelinda-Congratulations, that's absolutely wonderful news. Woo Hoo!!! Fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy!!!

Missbelinda - CONGRATULATIONS

Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy.

Hugs
    Anna

Thanks everyone for your well wishes I hope to see lots more BFP's soon!!!

AJC - I was first prescribed metformin because of my PCOS. A lot of people experience side-effects when they start to take metformin, i know I definitely did. But the nausea and diarrhoea does pass. I find that if you take it with your meal and don't miss any tablets you'll have this under control pretty quickly. I use to hate taking it and would always forget, but in the last 6wks I have become religious about taking it - mainly because I was dx with diabetes type II and it does make a big difference on my blood glucose levels. There are a lot of studies around saying that taking metformin during the first trimester will also reduce the risk of miscarriage. Good luck with your journey - and I hope you get a BFP soon

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast