Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2010

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ August 2010

Welcome to TTC after Loss or Miscarriage for those of you who have just joined us. We hope your TTC journey is quick and successful. We are sure you will find much loving support from the other women on this challenging journey.

If you have any concerns regarding anything within this thread please email/ PM any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum (all emails/ PM's are treated equally & confidentially):-

Rouge
    Inanna
    MistyFying
    Spring Angel

Their email addresses can be found here

You may also like to consider taking a look at the comprehensive and informative BellyBelly Conception Articles which may help you in your journey.

Please note - To receive thread notfications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications. Any FIRST or GOLD posts etc will be deleted.

You will find the previous thread HERE.

subscribing to new thread so I can be kept up to date with Bons and Reets BFP's!!!!! Yay

Mum22- Im glad im not the only stress head around here! I called the dr.. well the midwife actually that i dealt with thru my m/c, and she did suggest to wait til monday which my dh talked me into doing anyway, so i have an appointment then to get bts. Its going to be a looong weekend! Im not going to test til monday morning..by then it will defintely be getting darker..or lighter.. or maybe af will arrive! But from now on i am going to think positive!!! I really dont recommend for anyone to test early ever.. i dont know why i did it!!!!

so happy Reet your line is sill there YAH

Reet - so glad your line is there today.... breathe my sweet and believe...... right at this point in time my sweet, you are pregnant! With all those hopes and dreams. I know you're scared witless too.... I still am... but I was determined to try and at least try and acknowledge the pregnancy and enjoy it while I could ( see the little bit of self protection in there?) We all know the possibilities - we've been there and walked that anguishing path... but sweetie, this pregnancy is different....and it's here right now..... be brave and try to embrace it, it's here... now.

I wish I could take some of my own advice.... I was never very comfortable with people being positive for me and on my behalf. But I had a breakthrough today..... I decided I could take the next step and try to truly believe I will be bringing this bubs home rather than just believing in the pregnancy. So in the moment of my epiphany I sent DH a text -"we"re having a baby" and poor bugger thought I was going into labour. LOL. I will be more careful about what sort of txts I send him.....

You can do this.... and it doesn't matter if the crazy lady comes out... we're all here to help you through. Try to do something nice with DH this weekend.

Bons - hope you're going ok.... I know it's so so hard in the early days....

Mumm22 - hope your nausea subsides..... after all this talk of food I could do with chocolate and chicken chips.... I feel a sneaky snack run coming on.

Kell- hope you can start to make sense of all those confusing signs.

I am sooo hearing you Reet. I have no intentions of testing til AF is a full week late or 21 days after predicted O on FF. I would rather not know if it is another chemical pregnancy I have decided. I wonder if you will be able to hold out alll weekend from testing.....I dont think I would be able to once I knew..... I have no doubt that your BT on monday will bring you plenty of joy!! Ha, I woulda sooo been to the doctors by now and demanded a BT!! I admit to being a stresser, tho and I would have been unable to go on until I had it confirmed....tho a + on HPT is a + really. Stop stressing (I know...easy for me to say) and enjoy it
    Go back to being ignorant and it will be bliss

Ha Dory, I have just found my chocolate lover side again and eaten a tim tam mmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmyyy!!! I actually feel pretty good at the moment....funny, I hate feeling icky, but it was giving me slight hopes and now it seems to be gone and I want it back....sad I know!! I have also been comparing CM stats from my preg chart to current one. The temps are fairly similar and when put over each other a couple of the dots marry up....wishful thinking I think!!!

Ha ha re the text....how many weeks are you now??
    Last edited by Mum22; August 13th, 2010 at 02:37 PM.

my body is playing tricks on me - wish AF would just come already clearly im not pregnant yet up to day 32 thats a long cycle for me WEIRD!!!

Dory your so close now - how many weeks to go?

Kell do you think that you might have O late or it even coulda implanted right at the end of the implantation time scheme limit thing??? It's always possible!!

Hi all- Just wanted to let you know I'm still hanging around, thought I had O'd but huh it's anybodies guess these days, I have no idea what the hell is going on with me right now, had no CM yesterday but today I have some more EWCM, haven't had a temp rise only on the day I was real crook and now it's back down really low. Usually after I O I get dry as a desert and I haven't had any O cramps as yet which I always get on O day. So I truly don't have any idea what so ever this month. But for the first time I have really really really tender nipples sorry if TMI but they are really sore, they never get this sore and I'm usually only a little tender before AF arrives. I am so confused right now and just want to know what the hell is going on with me.......Any advice would be appreciated. PLEASE..........

hello to everyone on the new thread......its going to be a long weekend isnt it.....it is for me and for reet and all the others......i cant test until friday and thats early as it is.....im so impatient...and i feel silly coz i feel like im pregnant...im not sure whether its wishful thinking or i really am pregnant.....i constantly go back and forth saying im pregnant...dont be silly ur not pregnant....i am pregnant.....lol its a constant battle........bring on next week thats what i say......

nominally 6 weeks to go.....

Mum22 - yum tim tams..... I can so understand you comparing your charts... I agree though in the overwhelming desire to know we end up torturing ourselves... I have always found out very early.... and I often wonder what it must be like to find out later.. and just have less time to worry... but I have yet to find the courage to do that. About feeling icky... that love hate relationship with it continues after the magical bfp....which I hope is coming your way.

Hello everyone,
    Congrats to Reet and Bons!!! Great news!
    Sorry to everyone who got BFN's x
    I am testing on Tuesday, I'll be 12 DPO (I think!)

Have a great weekend everyone x

wow Dory six weeks congrats on getting so far - not long and youll have your earthside bubba in your arms!
    Do you have a stitch? and do they take it out or do you have a casear sorry for all the questions you are really inspiring thats all

stoked seems to be a trend of bfps in here hope your next!

i guess i could have ovulated late and implanted late - i have one preg test left so will give it another week and test again then
    No signs of AF yet so guess its not over till the witch is here

Kell - not over til the witch arrives.. hold that thought in your mind.....a week ... you are SO strong.

Yes have a stitch - placed at 14 weeks and is planned to be removed at 38 weeks. LOL I was hoping for 37 so that I had some more opportunities to DTD - it's been a drought in our house since before week 7. LOL. But it's a decision DH and I made together. I am worried I have forgotten how. PML. Thanks for the kind words.... I don't think of myself as inspriring, but I guess because I am just trying to manage as best I can... hard to see how it looks from the outside. Everyone has their own burdens that they have to deal with, and it's not for me to judge their seriousness, which is how I look at it. ( although when someone is complaining about something really trivial it can be very hard for me not to be judgemental!) I can either accept them and try to grow or I can battle them and become bitter. I don't want to be bitter and really I have no reason to be... I have truly been blessed in my life, I honestly believe that and say it out loud quite often. It doesn't mean that life is always fair and peachy, it's not, but I am honestly grateful for the blessings in my life... one of them is BB. You never can tell just what sort of journey someone has had.

OMG - me on my soap box again... you can so tell I have soooo much time on my hands.... must be time to go and bake sticky date pudding for the first time ever...

Dory- Wow not long to go now.....so excited for you and I agree with Kell you are a very inspriring woman and have given me personally tons of great advice and I truly appreciate it. Not long now and you will be holding your gorgeous little bub in your arms. And feel free to take the soap box when ever you feel like it, I love reading your advice and seeing how you are going with your PG. Congrats again and I hope the next 6 weeks fly by for you darl.
    Kell- I'm hoping you are right and your dates are just out and you do get your BFP I have my FX for you.
    Reet- I agree with you with not testing early but it is so hard not to especially when you are as impatient as I am, but I'm going to try my hardest not to test early if I can ever figure this cycle out...lol....with my DD I never tested until I had missed 2 AF and by the time Dr sent me for my first scan I was over the 12week mark which made time really fly by for me....which was great, but I can't live in denial like I did back then now we are TTC #2 bub.
    Melster- Sounds like you have a all in war going on with your mind atm,lol, I know where you are coming from though.....lol....I hope you get your BFP next week darl and I hope we have a speedy week end for you and time flies by real quick so you get to POAS. Good Luck and I really hope the I'm pregnant side of your mind wins your battle.......
    Stoked- Good luck for Tuesday FX you get your BFP as well.
    Sorry if I have missed anybody be back later to check in on everyones BFP....FX for you all awaiting to POAS.....sending sticky vibes to everyone.

Mum22- I actually thought it can take quite a while for your body to get back to normal after coming off the pill. Afterall it supresses ovulation, so I'm unsure how exactly it could enhance ovulation once you stop... hmm. So much conflicting advice out there!! I think due to your age, it won't take too long. I hope your temp spike is a good sign!!

Clairesmummy - Once is all it takes, hun.. good luck!

Reet - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this was the month! What did I tell you, girl?! EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, HUN!!!! We will be growing our babies together now, yay! Try not to worry, just enjoy every moment of it. And don't worry about the line being semi-light. My first ones were light, too. Within a week they were darker than the control. So great that you'll be pg when your original edd rolls around. I hope that makes it easier to get through. And yes I am vaguely familiar with Weipa. I was born in North QLD so I know all about the isolation.. hehe. I don't know how I sensed this was your month either, I just KNEW. Sometimes I freak myself out when I accurately predict things. Don't ask me how, it just happens! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a victory dance to do!

Possum - Glad my new job description gave you a chuckle I hope you're feeling better soon.

Bons - I STILL do the tp check, lol... I can't help it!

Dory - LOL @ your text.. that's funny, your poor DH must have freaked out. Congratulations on your latest breakthrough though, you really are bringing this one home.

AFM, got all emotional driving home from work today, lol.. I don't know what happened. A few of the girls said 'one week to go!' as I left, and I guess it just kinda hit me. It's the end of a chapter. A long one. I just know I'm going to cry and blubber all over the place next friday, but I'm sure everyone is dying for another opportunity to see me cry.. haha.. I don't have much else to say, still dancing in victory for Reet's BFP. YAAAAY!!

Let's keep it going, girls! Who's next?

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

Reet, Bons - EEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!! Who's got a baby in their belly? I said Who's got a baby in their belly? REET AND BONS DO! We'll be here for the freak outs and the joy girls xo

(yup, still stalk)

Once again thankyou girls SO MUCH XXX

I honestly dont know what i wld do without u all.. this afternoon i have just felt like crying. I am so angry at myself that i cant be positive.. and i start freaking myself out cos i bet all the universe is hearing is 'chemical pregnancy'.. so thats what it will give me! (anyone watched The Secret??? speaking of which i think i need to watch it again.. it always boosts me up) But do u know how hard it is to try and think positively??!
    I am having so many conflicting thoughts.,. one second im thinking i will test in the morning again.. but then i think no no no i cant bare to see the line get lighter or there be no line..ill wait til monday.. but then i think stuff it! im not testing again.. i will just go to drs on monday and hope for the best. I am going insane! And the bad thing is dh is away at the moment.. im home alone all weekend.. even worse! I know if he was here he wld snap me out of it quick smart!
    I am so sorry to be such a whinger.. u girls are probly all thinking gosh be happy about being pg for goodness sake! I am thinking i might laylow over the weekend.. dont want to bring all u girls down with my downer posts!!

Dory- Thanku so much for ur words of wisdom. I really shld be living in the present.. living in the future is evil.. there is nothing in the present moment that u cant handle.. u just deal with it.. gosh fear is an awful thing. (which reminds me i shld really read The Power of Now again)
    U cracked me up with ur text!! It so sounds like something i wld do!! Arent those moments of pure happiness and excitement absolute bliss?! even if it does have ur dh racing home to u haha

Forshelby- Did ur lines slowly get darker over that first week or just kinda stay the same lightness? I wish the line this morning was darker then i wld be able to feel more positive.. maybe since it was only 12 hrs between testing it didnt make that much difference.. theres some positive thinking!! Cry ur little heart out next week.. get it all out.. and then go home kick ur work shoes off into the bin and put ur feet up! xxx

Clairesmummy- I have no idea really when i O'ed either.. am guessing it was when i had cramping.. but not knowing can bring u positive things! All ur ewcm is a great sign.. keep on bding just incase u havent layed that eggy just to be on the safe side... or u cld just be utd already!!

Kellbell- That really is bizarre.. u poor thing being stuck in limbo like this is ur temp still suggesting u cld be pg?? lets hope it was late implantation FX. Are u really going to wait another whole week?!? Gosh u are strong if u can do that!

Stoked- Bring on tues!!! Be sure to let us know if u test earlier! Good luck!

Melster- It sounds like ur mind is going crazy like mine!! Its awful! We can get thru this weekend as painful as it seems!

Thanks kit.. still stalk u guys too in the other threads u girls are all my inspirations!

Hi to everyone else too.. hope everyone has a good weekend.. it sounds to me like most of us are going to be crazy ladies!!!
    See u on the other side

I AM NOT GOING TO TEST AGAIN. I AM NOT GOING TO TEST AGAIN. I AM NOT GOING TO TEST. AGAIN I AM NOT GOING TO TEST AGAIN. I AM NOT GOING TO TEST AGAIN.. pls help to remind me of this!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast