Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 08 #3

AJC, I am so very happy for you and your little bubs! I can't wait to see my baby having a little swim. What a magical moment for you!!!

Hey all, just a quickie for now. very tired so I'll save th personals for later.
    Got my forst round of blood results back today and all of them had notes next to them from the doctor saying "no action to be taken" and apparently were all fine (definitely not pg, though). So it looks like I probably don't have pcos as my testosterone and blood sugar levels were normal. So af must just be being wacky for the heck of it. I just remembered that I have been lactating for the past 3 yrs (just a tiny bit, no need for pads) so maybe thats it. Hmmm. Was very happy about the results and lack of pcos (was so stressed I would have it!!), but then got home to find out my bird had been attacked by my mum's cats and died today. So a bit sad now.

for all!! Come on the BFP's!!!!

Morning ladies...I truly appreciate all the love each of you has given me...

Okay...so it's not me this TWW who's it gonna be...Krystie, Joey, Tina_K...c'mon with the we've got to get this party started!!!

AFM...no if ands or buts AF is here this morning...BOO

Back to the starting gate for me...maybe I'll have an April baby...

Well no chitty chatty for me tonight... I ve got to get an early night... my 3 days of recovery (mental) are over and its back to work in the morning...well actually we have been there all night tonight and just got home..... so I ve got enough time to quickly jump on here and say hi then bye... then off to bed for a bit of then

Might find a bit of time tomorrow to lock my office door and catch up...... NOOO i m not addicted... I can say no at anytime.... really I can.

Krystie--Sorry for the pressure I put on your pee stick, that's sure to be the reason behind the hide-and-seek game it's playing with you right now! Fingers crossed for continued high temps, and for your POAS race on Sat. Loved the "ready, set, pee"! Still working on DH for your M.M. trip??? (I'm just hopeful, that's all!)

Angel--Love your interpretation of a man! Maybe WTH won't even notice her DH is gone!
    My DF and kids like to play online games, too. We have a PS3 (actually 2 of them) and they play
    Call of Duty 4 online, has DH ever played that one? Oh, btw, for my half of smilanatu's heart I used a 5 min. epoxy--good stuff, maybe even better than super glue! So a doona is the actual down comforter, not the featherbed that you lay on top of, right? We have the one that you lay on top of, makes you feel like you're laying in a cloud!

Toccara--3 days late and no POAS yet?!?! You've got some willpower! We're itching to see who the first BFP of July will be.... the suspense is killing us....POAS will you???

tina--I'm praying those pains are your sticky little bub making himself/herself nice and comfy!! Everything's crossed for Sat. race!!

joey--It's ok if you couldn't read my poem... when you're ready I'll send it to you again! I understand some days are just too emotional--I'm such a sap, each line brought me

Easha--Don't count yourself out yet! Are your cycles always 28 days?

AJC-- Congrats on your scan! I'm so happy to hear all went well!

tutmae--Aww, sorry to hear about your bird! Congrats on BT results, though, and no PCOS!! :woot: Did you see, you have a line on your graph now!! Does it give you the butterflies when looking at it? Mine always does!

smilanatu--Oh, crap, sorry the witch showed... big hugs :groupgug:

Ok, gotta go jump in the shower real quick. We're getting ready to go on our trip this morning--don't worry, am bringing you all with me--and there WILL be power this time, so all is ok!! My temp started to go up this morning--finally! Can't wait to get my coverline!!

Smile

If I don't have af by tuesday I will get a bt done ... I just really don't think I'm pg tho I was so sure I missed the egg my c is always 24 days even from the date I mc'ed it was 24 days so maybe I didn't miss the egg I'm not getting exicted at all until the doc say I'm pg ... I'm at work right now so I have to go check back with you ladies later ...

Hi all- A billion tonnes of babydust and got everything crossed for new BFP's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen, loved the poem (and I'm an English teacher!). The best ones are from the heart and you summed up the BB ladies perfectly. Thanks for sharing it xx

Hey Angel! Big Hug x

afm 25 weeks +1. bubs is like an octopus, hands feet and elbows all over the place. Very very very happy, can't wait for you all to share this.

Good Luck, I'm wishing for you all xxxxx

*wavin* hey Nickster...wonderful you and bub are doing so well!!! Did you find out the sex or will it be a surprise?

Nickster glad to see the little octopus is behaving him/herself.

AJC - happy for you that your scan went really well. Good to see bubs behaved and danced all over the screen for you and DH.

AJC: that soulds like the most wonderful moment when you got to see your bubba wriggling around...I sooo cant wait to get to experience that moment

Nickster, hi , good to see you...wow, 25+ already? im so happy that things are going well for you hon, yay for little octopus!!!!

toccara: fingers crossed for you. i know how hard it is to see that BFN, thats why im putting off testing too...but its all looking good for you this month..keep us posted!

jen: ooh another trip? thats exciting! where are you going? heres hoping we will have a few BFPs in here for you when you get back

smilinatu: so sorry AF is officially here...April baby it is!!

ok Krystie and joey: youre on!!! Saturday it is

My temp is still up this morning () so, starting to get a bit more positive, but im too scared to coz i dont want to deal with the disappointment if its a BFN...

Hi ladies - haven't posted cos I'm just not good company at the moment. I wish I'd snap out of it!

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here reading your posts several times a day and keeping updated. Trying to send out all the positive vibes I can muster for the lovely ladies testing on Saturday - praying so hard for you!!

Great to hear from you Nickster and glad all is going well.

Big hugs to everyone - I never have really left and continually wish you the world!

OHHH GOODNESS.... its like a highschool reunion

NICKSTER

BIRTHDAY BUDDY

So good to hear from you both..... HUGE HUGS

Birthday buddy.... I wont say anything but HUGS

I ll catch up with everyone when I can sneak back up here later

PLC: hope your feeling ok babe, its ok to have ups and downs, we all do. We are here thinking of you anyway

Grr... Just lost my post, for some reason it wouldn't let me send it, then I just lost it! But I'm on vacation, and I have a signal! :woot: Going to see if this one makes it through...

YEAH!! it worked! Now, to re-post all over again... Grr!

Toccara--My fingers are crossed for a unexpected BFP for you!!

nickster--Hey, girl,thanks for checking in on us! And thanks for the HUGE compliment on the poem! Can't believe you're 25+ weeks already! Hope you're enjoying that little octopus growing inside you!!

smilanatu--Hey, hon, hope things are better today! Lotsa hugs coming your way!!

tina--Yes, another trip, but this one won't be cut short due to heatstroke! And the biggest bonus is I have a signal! :woot: Your temp looks GREAT!! Sending lots of prayers for tomorrow!!

mollycat--Wow, your temp looks FANTASTIC!!

plc--Lots of Sorry you're feeling so down, hope you get some answers soon!

Krystie--Praying super hard for your BFP tomorrow!!! I was thinking about you on the way here... we were listening to the Beatles... "All you need is love, love...love is all you need..."

joey--Lots of coming your way for your BFP tomorrow!!

AFM...Spent the afternoon by the pool... tried to get the laptop to work down there, but the power kept cutting out. Works fine inside, though, so that works for me! Still having O pain on left, and feel really bloated...not too sure if I O'ed yet... I hope my temp goes up again in the morning!

Jen - Yay for vacation and glad to hear that lap top is sort of working! LOL Hope your temp does the right thing in the morning.

PLC - I hope things are looking up for you soon

tina_k - That's great that your temp is still up! Good luck for tomorrow!

Toccara - Good luck!

smilanatu - Sorry to hear about AF What a witch!

tutmae - Glad to hear that your BT results were all OK. So sorry about your little bird we have 2 pet parrots and I know we will all just be devastated when they finally leave us. Ours must be 2 of the most spoilt parrots in the world!

AJC - So happy to hear that your scan went well

A big hello to everyone I've missed, it's so hard to do personals in here because there are so many of us. So I'm sorry if I've missed anyone - well I know that I must have! Oh and I forgot to say good luck to all of you who are testing this weekend - fingers crossed for you.

AFM - Well its been a bit of a longer cycle this month, but I have had my IUI done this morning, yay! It took about a week longer to get to the IUI stage this month compared to last month, and I also didn't need the trigger shot this month either - my LH surged on it's own. Geez my body confuses me But alls well that ends well I guess, at least it is O day today and the IUI is done and we go into the TWW again. We're desperately hoping for a BFP this month though, it's all just getting to me and DH ATM. It feels like we have been TTC forever.
    Last edited by nicjay; July 11th, 2008 at 01:17 PM.

KL & Tina - Ok, the race is on!!

Easha - I think you Oed on CD18. You had EWCM on CD18, and EWCM is usually just before O. They say that the last day of EWCM is your O day, yet some people may not experience EWCM. Also, you had a big jump on CD20. I think you're still in the running for a BFP.

AJC - I am so happy to hear your NT scan went well. Good on you.

Tutmae - Sorry to hear about your bird, but happy to hear about your BT results.

Smilanatu - Sorry to hear AF has arrived. Let the countdown to O begin! An April baby would be nice.

Angel Babies - You can say no to BB? Yeah right, just like I can!

Jen - You're right, the doona goes on top of you to keep you warm.

Welcome to vacation BB! Glad you stayed with us! No need for slippery dips this time hey??

I am so jealous that you are by the pool. It is so cold here, and I love the sun. Prob best you don't have the laptop by the pool. I don't think they get on with water that well.

Toccara - You ARE strong. It's a shame you don't have your FF link on your signature.

NicksterUK - Great to hear you have a lovely little octopus growing inside of you. How excited you must be!!

Meg's Mum - Welcome back Cotter! (does any one remember that show??) I say that all the time, and most people just look at me weird.

STALKING TIME!!!

Easha - As I said, I think you're still in the running for a BFP this month. Positive thinking.

Jen - O, any day now. Waiting... waiting ... waiting ...

KL - See you in the morning!!!

Vanaithi - No updates for a couple of days. Hope you're coping ok without a computer. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Molly Cat - Looking Good!! You want to join us in the 'pee off' tomorrow morning??

Tina - See yo uin the morning!!

AFM - Nothing much, just waiting. I am so expecting to get a BFP in the morning. I will be so bummed out if I don't. See you in the morning.

Joey: Oh, can't it be tomorrow morning NOW! Can't wait to see that BFP, hon!!

Megsmum: We rescued our little bird from being attacked by magpies when it was tiny and kept him since then (he was a stray I guess, if there are such things as stray birds). Very sad, but we're going to bury him tonight. Maybe I'm just more sensitive to these things now, but I bawled my eyes out. Ok now though, DH said we can get a new bird. Don't know how my cats would feel about that, though.

Jen: Oh wise, FF line and dot person!! Tell me, does it matter that my temp has dropped heaps since af left (today! yay!)? I have my VIP, but it hasn't updated on their system yet, so I'm just waiting.

AFM: Procrastinating about house cleaning at the moment. Sigh. Have a show tonight which I'm excited about but also nervous (which is a rare thing) as we haven't played together in ages (since just after Lilah was born) and are all a bit rusty. we don't embarrass ourselves too much.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast