Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ June/July 2006

Welcome to June/July! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 5/07/2006

Member: Confusedegg
    State: NSW
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Primolut, Puregon Orgalutran
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: Chantelle (4/07/05) & Shale (5/07/05)

Member: JayneShirra
    State: WA (Waikiki, Perth)
    CD: Unsure!!!
    Previous Cycles: 48, m/c
    FF Link: None
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: D&C 6-Feb-06
    Angel Baby: Feb 06

Member: LisaL
    State: VIC
    CD: 21
    Previous Cycles: 30, 30, 30
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit
    Notes: TTC July '05 - break after loss & TTC again since Feb '06
    Angel Baby: 9/12/05 at 7.5wks (ectopic)

Member: Moglie
    State: VIC
    CD: 27
    Previous Cycles: 28, 27 (m/c)
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 1 (9/06/06)

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD:bfp
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, progesterone pessaires
    Notes: 55 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 1 x natural... Laparoscopy on April 10th
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks, 5 "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD: 10
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 8
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c, 29, 28
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hiya ladies, last thread is here

Kazz - If you get REALLY enthusiastic I'd love a pair too please!!! The ones I knitted for myself don't seem to have the same effect as the Kazz knitted ones.

As you know Kazz I already have a lovely pair of your precious booties - they take pride of place next to a photo of my dad, and when Im doing an IVF cycle I carry them around with me - they are yet to work, but I wont give up hope... just in case.

AF definitely here - all over this cycle.... sending tonnes of luck to those remaining.

Awww girls - such a sad bunch we are at the moment I am so sorry for those have just had a visit from AF (she's a nasty woman with no consideration for when it is time to go away!!!) And for those with ambivalent POAS results.

For the rest of us in the lead up to ovulation (or in the TWW)

Sending lots of love and hugs to all of you to make the day a little brighter. I can't do personals (I've forgotten what was written on the other page ) but remember the love and support that we are for each other - even when there are dark clouds in out own back yards.

Me - trying to schedule time with DH (night shift is a problem when you are trying to get pregnant). I think I have done my dues - I have seen all 3 babies (and played / cuddled them) that were due around the time of Caitlyn's birth in the past week and I saw my midwife friend who was there with me when Caitlyn was found dead. Tough week but the babies are soooooo cute - little people now. Maybe the *baby germs* will rub off on me and the rest of us.

Have a lovely evening and I hope the loves of your lives give you lots of hugs to make the day better.

P.S. Thank you Jayne. You are such a sweet woman. I may take you up on the PM offer if my mood doesn't improve (you may regret it!!!) xx

Well I am just waiting for AF now Temp was down a little more today (although I couldn't sleep, I got 3hrs tops last night!! Plus I temped 40mins early) So I tested with a HPT anyway and it was BFN... Oh well...

Keen, I am so sorry AF turned up

Tanya

Oh Keen, I just dont know what to say. I was so hoping and praying that this would be the month for you. My heart is aching and tears are welling in my eyes. I know that you are one very deserved mummy to be and If there was anything in the world that I could do to make that Happen then you know i would. You said that you have a pair of Kazz's Famous Yellow Booties? She also made a pair for me and I have had them under my pillow and one under Michaels pillow. I have also some fertility stones which Kazz also sent me. I have been carrying them around with me since my last IVF cycle which gave us more embies than the last cycle and we have also fallen Naturally pg and still have one in the freezer maybe for later. If you would like the stones I would be happy to forward them on to you. Pm me your postal details. Mega Mega to you my friend and I just know that you and at least 3 other ladies from this forum will be over in the pg thread before I have this little Miracle. Keep holding on to your dream and never ever give up. Hun believe me it will happen and when you least expect. Love ya heaps.

Nic: Am thinking of you at this time. Praying that your levels will continue to rise. It doesnt matter that they dont double just as long as the rise continues I am sure everything will be just fine. Keep us all updated. Have you been booked in for a scan? I would try and organize one just for piece of mind. BOL in anyway you turn.

Jayne: my dear friend. lol at "Jayne" being apart of our Miracle bub's name. However much I like it and the way it is spelt, I can not use it. You see My eldest niece is " Samantha-JAYNE" spelt the same way. lol My sister would kill me. lol We have our names chosen and will be sticking with them so Keep your eyes open and all will be reveled in around 6mths hehehe. How is your little Jessica? Where are you in your cycle at the moment, Heading for a BFP i am hoping. Keep in touch.

Naomi: feeling pretty sick hey? Well that may be a good sign. Looking at your ticker is a better sign, When do you think you will cave and test? I will be keeping my eyes out for the Next BFP in this thread coming from you.

Tanya: OK it is TUESDAY, Cave in Cave in.......You can test test test.......But remember dont go over board we want you on the ark for a very long time well 9mths at least. I will be keeping a very close eye on this thread today. All the Very best of luck.
    Sending up a special for you.

A big hello to all the other wonderful ladies. Hoping and trusting you are all well. Have a terrific Tuesday.

Love Nola xx

Sorry Tanya, I must have missed your post. i still have everything crossed for you. But am so very proud that you didnt cave until today. Well done....I know your efforts will be rewarded.

So sorry we can't get some happy news in this thread
    Shell, Keen and Tanya - Damn that stupid AF!!! Cruel and heartless she can be. I hope you will exit here together next mth -we need a hat-trick!

Nic - What has your Dr said about your HCG levels? Is there some rise at at all because as Nola has said they don't need to double. Crossing everything that your bubba is ok in there.

Naomi -still awaiting some good news from you ?

Michelle - hope you and DH have some fun tonight IYKWIM - that eggie cannot escape!

Huge hugs to everyone else and hoping there is some brightness in her soon

thanks Nola. Your support means SO much to me.

hello gals,

Nic, awww hun, try to stay positive, like Nola says your levels dont have to double, as long as they rise. Praying with all my heart that this one sticks.

to the gals that got AF, damn it - I was sure we were going to have some more bfp's in here this month!! Not fair. Fingers crossed that the next cycle is all ours and we all get the hell outta here!!

everyone else coming up to testing time - i have everything crossed for you all.

me - well ive forgotten what cd I am (have to check my ticker - LOL) but I think we will hit the bd from today for the next 2 weeks! But ive been having niggly pains on both the left and right side - could I be getting ready to O from each??

Good luck to all, and oh what a devasting loss for the aussies - im still numb!!

sorry to hear that there hasn't been better news over the weekend.

Friday I had incredible cramps on lower right side, so much so had to get on the couch with a hot pack to help the pain, so had an early night. Was fine over the weekend, but today am feeling extraordinarily tired, so boobs (nips), feeling firm and a bit out accross my belly, similar symptoms to last time, but have the sore boobs & tiredness. Will have to wait until next Thursday to test, that is day 28 for me.

Wishing you all good healthy baby vibes for this cycle or the tww.

Fingers crossed!!

Hi All,

Gosh we are unsightly bunch in here at the moment, you would think out of 4 us going for that BFP at least one of us would get it right!

Ok Girls that was a practise run for the awesome foursome, this month means business, We are going thrash that damn Aunt Flo all of us and hopefully the girls before us in the run for the BFP will wear her out completely!!!

Awww Lisa, sorry bout the socceroos loss, Im an aussie through & through but i have to admit im not all that into soccer more of a rugby league girl myself, well atleast you can get some sleep in now ready for the bdfest!

Keen, matey what can i say so very sorry sweet.

Jayne, where are you my girl?? hope little Jess is better?

Tanya, So sorry it was a BFN, i thought for sure your BFP was in the bag! We will do it next month i just feel it!

Michelle71, Good on you for getting through those hard days and holding all those new bub's, im sure your whole experience has made you a much stronger person and able to handle what ever is thrown at you. Im so praying that it will be your turn soon.

Nola, You sound so very well and happy, its lovely to "see"!

Meredith, Good to see you popping back in now & then and it is nice that you are only visiting IYKWIM!

Well im onto day 2, i love how quick the time goes from af to O, thankgod the first 2 weeks don't drag like the last 2 weeks
    Went for a nice big walk this morning with Hayleigh, cleared my head, ready to start another cycle, not much really i can do differently this month as timing was perfect last cycle so i guess just keep plodding along, I think i will give it another 2 cycles before i go and see my dr as last cycle i did start taking vitex and B6 and it does say that it can take 3 months for it to work, so i will see how that goes first, at least this month my luteal phase was up a day from 11 to 12 days. Well going to take some panadol as AF has brought along cramps with her, she is so generous......

OOOH Moglie, sounding very good, lets hope you get a BFP to set the wheels in motion for us this month!! goodluck

I hope so. I o'd about 32 hrs after the event (which was early, and I got dates mixed up) so we are keeping our fingers crossed. If it all works and ends up with a BFP there's a chance it would be a March baby, which is what I have always wanted.

Everything is crossed, and I will not be testing early this time because last time if I had left it until closer to the end of the tww I would have seen that in fact I was a bfp and not have started having coffees etc, but can blame myself. It happens when it happens. Nature has to take its course, but its exciting to think that we might have a chance this month (early July) again.

hey girls,
    Shell, you are sooo right, we really need to get things moving in here!!

Moglie hopefully you can lead us out of here.. I really hope and pray its a bfp for you!!

Lisa

Keen, I am so sorry matey AF turned up. That is so sweet you put the booties near the photo of your dad. I really hope they work their magic for you soon. If you like I would be more than happy to get you some of those stones Nola was talking about.

Michelle, of course I will knit you a pair of booties for you too. I will try and have them dne for you within the next week.

Tanya, bugger about the BFN, I really hope AF does stay away and you do end up getting a BF matey.

Hello to everyone else.

Thanks Kazz - you are such a gem!! Don't rush though. You have those beautiful boys to look after!!

Moglie - good luck with the TWW. Fingers crossed.

Shell - thank you for the prayers and lovely words!! I hope AF is being less of a *pain* for you. Only 12 days till ovulation!!!! Comes around fast doesn't it.

Meredith - yep!! I molested DH and then sent him off to work (poor love - he was soooo tired). Makes it a challenge but we try to make the most of every opportunity.

Keen - how are you doing?? I hope AF is being as kind as possible (considering she turned up at all).

Jayne - hello!?!? Are you out there?? Is Miss Jess OK?? You should be O'ing soon so maybe you are *preoccupied*.

Tanya - I hope you are doing OK.

Big hello's to everyone I have missed.

Hello Everybody,
    My goodness, I'm MIA for a few days and I have loads of posts to catch up on.
    First off, I"m so sorry for all the girls who got BFN's or AF arrived, she really is a mega-cow!
    Also, Nic, I'm so sorry to hear things aren't moving on as expected, what exactly has the dr said to you? Are you going for further BT's?
    Kazz - Please, please, please, please, please if you don't have RSI after you've knitted all the booties will you knit me a pair? I'm a sucker for knitted baby clothes. I make my mum make Jessica stuff all the time, well used to, cos she's starting to make some daggy things cos she only has old knitting books. Hmmm, there's a thought for Christmas.........

Nola - I AM offended that you won't be using Jayne. LOL. Just kidding. TBH my heart is totally melted to know that I shared part of this journey with you.

We have had a shocking week. Jessica has had a cold/flu/virus thingy hang around for quite some time but got a stomach bug friday/sat where she was vomiting and had the runs, Sunday morning I woke up thinking I had died overnight. Couldn't lift my head off the pillow, sinuses felt like they had cement in them, couldn't figure out if I wanted to puke (I have a phobia of puking), just felt rotten. DH took 3 hours to organise Jessica to get her out the house for a few hours while I died quietly and not while I had a little finger poking me in the head saying 'Mummy UP, Mummy UP' every 2 minutes. Jessica improved over the weekend, I was somewhat better yesterday and then DH woke me up this morning with the stomach bug puking and having the runs every couple of minutes. I try and be a good nurse but I am really scared of vomit. I had to get Alan to fix Jessica up when she had it, thank goodness she only puked twice. So today I took Jessica to my mum's for the day, cos I felt a little better but so she didn't get the bug back from alan & because I couldn't listen to puking anymore and now my voice is gone, I can barely speak and that's BIG news for me! LOL. I think somebody has put supa-glue in my ears and I just feel like crap. Thank goodness I'm not getting that puking bug, I would seriously die. I'm nearly in tears even thinking of having to puke. Ewwwww. Anyway, today when I was at mum's, I went to the loo and I am spotting. I'm around 7DPO and I'm trying to forget waht I seen. I implant bled with both my previous pg's, so I'm hoping that that's what is happening, but also trying not to think anything more into it. I have a niggly tummy but I'm not sure if that's nerves from thinking I might get the puking virus. The spotting has stopped now. I only saw it when I wiped and I seriously nearly fell off the toilet seat, soooooooo wasn't expecting it. So, I'm hoping I can keep up the side this month and announce a BFP but with the sicknesses that are floating around our place atm it would be a miracle.
    I must go, I can barely swallow. Oh yeah, Jess has her paed appt tomorrow.
    BYE!
    Jayne

Hi girls,

Just a quick hi to all

jayne - i really hope that was an implant bleed - fingers crossed!!! Good luck at Jess's appt today, let us know how it goes.

Anyone heard from Nic?? I hope everything is ok with you Nic, thinking of you and praying that your levels rise and sending you heaps of sticky vibes.

Everyone else - I hope all of Nola's sprinkles and Kazz's booties can help get a few girls outta here. Congrats to Bel who has now posted in PAML - praying that we all go and join here there within the next few weeks..

ME - I used an opk for the first time yesterday - and guess what - it came up with a line (not very dark but still quite visible). So I guess that means im going to O v soon - and I had ewcm (heaps of it) last night, so of course we did the bd and we will every day over the next week.....

have a great day..

Lisa

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast