Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 2009

Default Just a quick update

AFM: Went to my Ob apt yesterday for a follow up after the last D&C ( which by the way has worked). He was about to write me a script for the implanon ( I didn't want to try yet as DH is still smoking and wanted to wait for 4 months before trying again ( pill doesn't work... I forget... He hates condoms..go figure!) Then he said hang on you had your reversal in August didn't you! Yeah... Then he proceed to tell me that I need to think about concieving from my next cycle ( whenever that arrives ) as my time is running out and I really should try to fall pregnant before August as after that the tubes can have problems. So instead of Implanon I got Clomid !!!!!!
    So I guess I am back on the concieving train again... just need an AF to get me started... PLEASE SEND AF
    I am amazed at how unready and now ready I have been in a matter of a days.. when you are given the odds of it all i guess it snapped me back into reality....Or my DH got to the doctor before me lol ! (He wanted to TTC straight away).

Be back for persies later..
    Had a quick read so much to catch up on.
    Em

Good Morning Ladies!

Abbey - Thanks for that. We looked it up and have ordered some. Once I had finished the sentence "It is a sperm friendly..." Hubby was sold. I don't think he even cared, just the friendly part was enough.. SImple little things aren't they?

Rhichichi, Jen, Shortcake, Mel and Hannah ( and anyone else I have missed)
    THANK YOU for all the positive affirmations...
    Helps heaps to be here with people who 'get it'.

Now we have a busy weekend, feeling again positive compared to before so hopefully this will be a good day too. Two in a row, could't complain with that!!

xxoo

Mrzbaby I am thinking we all need to do a AF dance maybe it will help I never thought I would see the day I am hoping for them lol actually desperate not just hoping.I am hoping the new bed will also bring goodluck I know it sounds crazy but at this stage anything positive is a bonus I am still amazed at how hurtful ppl can be with comments yes the hurtful ones are still coming so now I say enough take the negativity else where I don't want it or need it.

Thankyou everyone with the AF best wishes I hope everyone else is doing ok

We bought a new bed too!!!!!! LOL.... My DH just didn't get it why we needed one but I told him ours is over 150yrs old ( its and old anitques cast/ brass bed) and we need a new bed with no one elses vibes on it.

Yes the AF dance sounds like a great idea.. PLEASE EVERYONE SEND CHARM AND I SOME BIG FAT AF VIBES!!!!!
    I told my mother today about the TTC thing again she laughed so hard..No less than two days ago I told her no mre wait.. he still smokes etc... and how i got the script...she just laughed and said i was hurt and emotinal and its amazing how an ultimatum can work sometimes to bring you back into reality...I am still really scared but I am not going to let it dampen my TTC thoughts or efforts...Doc seems to think things should be OK this time!.

hi everyone...

everyone waiting for af to arrive (mrzbaby for one), I've got a deal for you... how bout you take my AF its due in about 4 or 5 days :P hehe. doing the "bring on af dance" for you all

Mrzbaby - glad to hear you are back on track and knowing what you want again.. sending you a big

Rhichichi - thanks so much for your reply, i really appreciate it im hoping we get some more answers soon.. or a bfp... hehe. the doc isn't looking for an std though, i know that much - I have had so so much testing over the last year that they covered all them "just in case" too ... damn, if only i could remember what he called it.

shortcake, jen and hannah - thanks for the messages

I hope everyone else is going well xxx to anyone feeling down.. here is an extra big and sending lots of extra st patty day for everyone waiting to test

Mel - Thanks. I hope we can be belly buddies soon too. I still have my fingers crossed for you.

boble
    - Goodluck with the hearing - try not to get too stressed. Hopefully the docs can give you some answers

jen - I hate Mondays too. Hope you had a good day anyway and that you caught that .

Eliza - I'm new to charting so I don't feel qualified to give any advice. It may still be too early for a BFP to show. I'm sending you lots of vibes though.

Rhi - Sorry work has been crappy - I hope it improves when you get back next week.

mrzbaby - I'm glad all those D&Cs finally achieved what they were supposed to. Switching gears again and sending you some AF vibes and hoping that your lining comes back quickly. Good on you for making a decision you're happy with. I'm glad you're feeling more positive.

sally - Here's to more good days to come.

charm - I hope the new bed helps your back and brings you some luck. Sending AF vibes your way.

Shortcake, chappas, megsmum, MO3B, Eliza, jackjack, Easha, kazaraz, Karen van, mollycat, erybery(thinking of you hun ), WTH, babymiracles, Abbey, Theresa, Ruthie, NaeNae, smi, plc, meh, Krystie, fifi, tutmae, jenushka, buliej, greenslw, mannie, tam, issy, indy, ajc and anyone I've missed.

Hi everyone and a big hello to erybery by beautiful belly buddy until yesterday... I truly hope you don't join this thread permanently and everything works out for you and the rest of our October mums...

I just wanted to drop in here and introduce myself to this thread. I was pregnant with what would have been out first baby. We had our first scan yesterday at 11weeks and the fetus measured 8 weeks & 3 days with no heartbeat... We are devestated but are going to TTC as soon as possible. I am booked in for the operation on Friday and after that I hope I heal quickly and get back into my cycle... We charted my temp and CM in my Dec/Jan cycle and fell pregnant straight away so I am hoping it will be that easy next time...

I am just amazed that this is actually happening to me... I had no idea there was anything wrong and the thought never crossed my mind... Work was challenging today and I left early... Going to go in for a 3 hour shift tomorrow and I will see if I go on Thursday... I am scared I will pass it, get cramps and start bleeding... I would much rather just have the op on Friday and be done with it...

I am sorry if this is all to much info... Thanks for reading and I am looking forward to sharing this next stage of my journey to motherhood with you all.

cherished - My heart goes out to you. Do what you need to do with work and personal life too. I hope you have a wide and supportive network that will help keep you strong in body and mind, and one that will help you find all the guidence and support you need.

It might not help yet but its so hard to deal with because it is so out of control.

If its any help Im just over 2 weeks from were you are now, except mine was a forced medical termination and it gets harder but easier.

Its great how positive you are about TTC!! Its wonderful to hear your glimmer of hope during this time.

xxoo

Cherished - I'm so sorry for your loss Glad to see you are feeling positive though. Be sure to take time off work if you need it. After my m/c I went back to work staright away as I didn't want to be home alone. A decision I regret now. Best of luck on the rest of your TTC journey

Jen - I hate Mondays too but this week was a little sweeter for me as I am only working 3.5 days then I am off to Melbourne!

HannahD - How are you doing sweetie? Hope things have started to be a little more positive for you.

boble -

Mrzbaby - Glad you have come to a decision, things always become clearer when you are not so emotional. Sending you AF vibes so you can start your TTC journey.

Charm - Big AF vibes to you as well!

Rhi - Aren't our bodies so confusing! Better just in case - you never know!

AFM - Well now at the end of CD35 and still no sign of AF. What is happening??? I POAS again tonight and it was negative . Been using cheap tests I brought in bulk over the internet so I brought a more expensive one and will test again in the morning if AF doesn't arrive by then. Hoping the tests are dodgy, I know I'm clutching at straws now

At the risk of jinxing myself (but hoping by saying it, it might bring on AF if I'm not pg) I do feel like I am pg. I had this feeling last time and I was but maybe I am just putting thoughts into my head because I want it so much?

Sorry will stop rambling now.....

Hi to megsmum, smi, mannie, WTH, plc, AJC, ruthie (thinking of you sweetie), babymiracles, MO3B, jackjack, eliza, theresa, karen van, erybery, meh, mollycat, issy, indy and anyone else who may be lurking.

cherished1 - I am so sorry for your loss . I went back to work a few days after having a D&C but wish I had given myself more time. Be kind to yourself and do whatever you need to get through this. This forum is a great place to come whenever you want to vent, scream, cry or laugh. I wish you all the best for your TTC journey.

Mel - I'm chugging along, thanks for asking. Not feeling particularly positive, but not down in the dumps either. So I guess in the middle is good. I still have everything crossed for you (except my legs, of course ).

Hi girls! Sorry I'm short on time... will be back later for persies! Just came to check up on everyone real quick!

And for those of you that WANT her.... sending mega loads of AF vibes coming your way!!!

Well still no sign of AF which means I am now 5 days late. POAS again this morning and still negative!

I might call my FS today and see if my op could have affected my cycle. Thinking of asking for a blood test to make sure. I wouldn't worry about knowing as much but since I am going to Melbourne tomorrow I want to know!!!

Thanks for the big welcome girls And hello babymiracles! So nice to see another familuar face (so to speak) and good luck with wedding.... it is not far away now

Yesterday I got totally motivated after I posted and came up with an eating plan to loose those kg's I put on while pregnant 'and' to loose the extra 5 I was carrying before I got pregnant so I figure I will go for an even 10kg I really tried to loose 5 before getting pg (with no success) but I can't say that I 'really' tried hard enough... I kept saying in my mind, "I'm just going to put it back on again when I'm pg so I will wait for the BIG effort after having the baby" BUT after being pregnant and putting 3kg in what seemed like over night I wished every day that I was in better shape before I got pregnant... SO now I am more determined than I ever was before! Perhaps this is some sort of silver lining in my very dark cloud... If I were to achieve this goal I would feel so amazing as loosing weight has been a goal for about 3 years! Having said all of this I know that loosing heaps of weight may not be the best for TTC however I spoke to the OB on Monday and they said that 'really fast' weight loss was not great but eating well and moderate excercise can help not hinder so it may be a win win all round...

Again I've written a novel!!! SORRY I guess some part of me feels that if I declare my intentions I will be held accountable which can only be another motivator

Hope you are all well.... Geeee I love the ticker thing! Can't wait until I am back in a cycle and can get another one hehehehe

Hannah - Even though none of it is ideal sounds like you really are putting the things in place you need to so GOOD LUCK with it all.
    I hope you have an amazing time in Melbourne and enjoy the well earned break!!

Cherished - Glad your giving yourself goals and feeling more motivated.

Mrzbaby - Im so glad you have found more positive light with TTC. Sounds like you have so much love to give, I wish you all the best!!

Im starting to get very excited, not that I have even started my cycles again...
    We have preseed coming and acupunture today. I'll let you all know how it goes this evening.

Im starting to think April is going to be a great month for lots of us!!

xxoo

Just an update. Went to the Ob today who did another scan. Its even more clear now there’s a problem, even though its hearts beating, its moving around and waving its arm and is exact for dates!
    I am having cvs testing next Wednesday to see if its chromosonal or not. My ob suspects its trisonomy 13 or 18 which is lethal so therefore would have a medical termination but there is a chance it will come back normal, though its something else like cystic hygroma or a heart thing which means it will die in early infancy. He said because it was picked up so early and its so severe at an early stage the chance of it being a normal baby is incredibly slim. He sees this type of thinking maybe once every 2 years. Just so upset at the moment. If we choose to leave it then after about 15 weeks I have to give birth and he wouldn’t do a ceasor because of the risk to my uterus since I already have had enough problems falling pregnant and keeping babies. So just doing more waiting now…

hi lovely ladies in here...haven't been around much since my last loss. Just been so down, and still am really, but we are TTC again naturally for a while, before resuming IVF if needs be, so I thought I should pop in

erybery- so sorry for the stress you are going through. life is really unfair. thinking of you

mel1979- sounds frustrating for you

cherised- my heart goes out to you...so sorry for your loss

hello and all the best to everyone else...

afm- as I said at the start, am very down- just not bouncing back very well this time round, but TTC again now

Cherished - so glad you found this wonderful supportive group of women. Just take one day at a time - definately allow yourself a couple of days off work. Thanks for asking about the wedding - under 4 weeks now - OMG so much still to do - but getting excited. Went and looked at ceremony site the other day and it is just beautiful.

Erybery - my heart is breaking for you.

Possums: I am so sorry to hear you are feeling so down (although I imagine if I was in your shoes I would be feeling that way too). You take care of yourself. Me going to have a belly belly break but please if you ever want to private message me I will be looking at those. You are in my thoughts

HannahD: thanks for thinking of me sweetie. All is going well besides my usual anxiety issues. I hope you are doing okay and praying that you get a BFP soon

jen: my fishy friend. praying you get your BFP soon. Although I am going to take a belly belly break you will be in my thoughts and when I pop back in a few months time I am so hoping you will be in PAML thread.

Mel: fingers crossed that AF not showing up is a good sign. Take care honey

To all the ladies going through difficult time at the moment - hang in there - dreams do come true. Most of all be kind to yourself - ignore anything unhelpful that anyone says to you (which they will ) and lean on those who understand and can be a support.

As indicated above all is going well for me despite being rather a worry wort! I have decided, however, to take a few months break from Belly Belly. This doesn't mean I won't be thinking about you all though and when I come back I expect to see that most of you have left this thread for the pregnancy threads.

I also want to say thank you so much to all of you who have provided my support and comfort since my miscarriage in september last year. You have helped me get through a very difficult time.

Oh and hey when I come back I will be a married woman! - less than four weeks till big day - very excited.

mummy_of_3_boys Guest

Hello to Jen, Fifi, Molly, Plc, HannahD, Boble, Mrzbaby, Charm, Rhi, Megsmum, Smi, Mannie, WTH, AJC, Ruthie, Baby miracles, Jackjack, Elisa, Theresa, Karen Van, Erybery, Meh, Issy, Indy, Mel1979, Cherished1, Sally61, Possums, Shortcake, Chappas, Easha, Kazaraz, Abbey, Naenae, Smi, Jenushka, Bulies Greenslw, Mannie, Tam, Tutmae and Kristy. Please if you are not on this list let me know for I am trying to keep up and get to know everyone and I figured the first step was getting everyones names.

Eliza & Mel- it could be just a wittle too early for a BFP. My fingers are crossed for you.

HannahD- Just keep chugging chugging chugging Just keep chugging chugging chugging

Erybery-

Jen- Here's hoping you had fun trying to catch that egg. It's nice to know someone somewhere is getting some lol.

Cherished and Possums- I am so sorry you have had tp join us. I hope your stay is short but helpful.

AFM- 8 days late, but have turned into an evil evil woman so i think AF is lurking GRRRRRR dam her!

To those wanting it... heres some

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast