Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

kirsty Guest

Default Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ May 2006 #2

Welcome to May! Here's wishing everyone much success over the coming months & loads of BFP's to be found in here.

To have any of your details included in this thread or modified in any way, please email any of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Melinda [email protected]
    Kirsty [email protected]
    Cailin [email protected]

We will endeavour to update your details ASAP. We find this works best as often information posted in the thread itself can be lost or unseen.

Please note that if you have not participated in the monthly thread for a period of 30 days, your details will be removed.

Member:
    State:
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes:
    Angel Babies:

Also, don't forget to check out the informative BellyBelly Conception Articles.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

CD current as at 30/05/2006

Member: B-J
    State: WA
    CD:
    My previous cycles: 28, then m/c, 28, 21, 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: I stayed on Blackmores pregnancy & b/feeding vitamins after m/c
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 26/01/2006 @ 5weeks

Member: Belindaleen
    State: VIC
    CD: not sure as 1st month after mc and still waiting on AF
    My previous cycles: 28
    FF Link:
    Medication: none
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 1st @ 7 weeks 10/03/2006, 2nd @ 4.5 weeks 23/04/2006

Member: JayneShirra
    State: WA (Waikiki, Perth)
    CD: Unsure!!!
    Previous Cycles: 48, m/c
    FF Link: None
    Medication: Vitamins
    Notes: D&C 6-Feb-06
    Angel Baby: Feb 06

Member: KristyM
    State: NSW
    CD:
    My previous cycles: 28,27,27,25, m/c
    FF Link:
    Medication: Folate
    Notes:
    Angel Baby: 10/04/06

Member: Mish
    State: QLD
    CD: Unsure!
    My previous cycles: m/c, 28, 30, 30, m/c, m/c
    FF Link:
    Medication: Elevit, Cardiprin
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 13/7/05 9 weeks, 19/11/05 6 weeks, 07/01/06 7 weeks

Member: Nadia
    CD:
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication: Effexor XP
    Notes:
    Angel Babies: 20 December 2005 @ 11wks &14 April 2006 @ 7wks

Member: Pautiric (Nic)
    State: ACT
    CD:
    My Previous cycles: Ever changing
    FF Link: http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/89fe3
    Medication: Metformin, Elevit, progesterone pessaires
    Notes: 55 x Clomid, 2 x Puregon, 1 x natural... Laparoscopy on April 10th
    Angel Baby: 07/01/05 @ 14 weeks, 5 "early pregnancy failures"

Member: Shellstar76
    State: NSW
    CD: 1
    My previous cycles:
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC #2 for 6months, Miscarried @ 11.5 weeks
    Angel baby:18-01-2006

Member: Tambly
    CD:
    My previous cycles: m/c 07-05-06
    FF Link:
    Medication:
    Notes: TTC for 14mths
    Angel Babies: m/c Apr 05; m/c 07-04-06

Member: Tanya
    State: Vic
    CD: 29
    My previous cycles: 33, 29, 32 ,26 ,28 ,29 , m/c
    FF Link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cee3
    Medication:
    Notes: Suspected cp on the 28/1/06
    Using supliments (Potassium and sodium) and following a 'boy' diet
    Angel Babies: 2/05/06 @ 8w2d

kirsty Guest

Hiya guys, last thread is here

Ok back again to do some personal.

Nola, LOL I know I was slack not doing any personal before. Glad Samual is a lot better. How are you feeling matey?? Yay on being over 7 weeks now.

Nic, thats fantastic new about your follies, I have everything crossed your E2 goes up.

Michelle, I hope your dr appt went well.

Jayne, I hope these yukky feelings and sore bbs you are getting is a good sign matey. I have everything crossed for you.

Tanya, how are you going??

Chelle, yay DH will be home soon.

Shell, I hope the TWW brings you a BFP matey. How are you feeling?? I hope you had a better night with Hayleigh and she slept for you.

Candi, I have had private health insurance for years. I am so glad I have it not just ofr pg but for other things. Last year I had to have my gall bladder out and instead of being on a waiting list I got in straight away b/c of my PHI. I would join now if you can.

Hi to everyone else.

Hi There all

Oh Michelle, Im itching to hear your results, Im so praying its the result we all want to hear .......BFP!

Nola, Thanks so much for the sprinkles of dust just for me, love the little rhyme to go with it, very cute, im glad to hear all is going well in your neck of the woods at the moment.

Kazz, how are those gorgeous boys of yours doing? im sure Declan is growing at a rate of knots!!!

Oh Chelle, 1 more sleep, YAY!!!

oh wow sorry girls, i just realized i have my avatar!!! Gosh i wish i really looked like that, thanx Kathryn!!!!

Nic, Goodluck with the next round, I wish nothing but a BFP for you!!!!!

Jayne, So where have you been today? thanks for telling me where the Cafe is, Dh & Hayleigh & I are going to take trip down on the weekend , probably come back 10kilos heavier, Dh can eat whatever he wants and does not put on any weight, not fair!! Hey we look like sisters in our av's!!!

Tamara, What a beautiful place you went for your weekend away, it looks just gorgeous, I so hope that a BFP comes out of all the relaxtion you had to endure, you poor thing

Well, im a bit confused this morning, I have not used my saliva microscope thingy since i had a temp rise 5 days ago, i decided to have a go out of curiosity, and wouldn't you know it, full ferns , so i don't know if im arthur or martha at this stage, i now have no EWCM and have had 5 days of high temps, so why would i have full ferning now. this TTC thing is just becoming all too hard.

Will pop back in later on.

Chow

Okay update from me. I am Pregnant.
    My Dr called at 9am and said all is well but would like me to have another BT done on Thursday and then see her again Friday for the results.
    My hcg levels are at 80.

*TamaraP* Guest

Oh Michelle - congrats honey!!! I am so happy for you....(((((hugs)))))

WOO HOO Michelle That is just fantastic news, You knew you were not feeling right, CONGRATULATIONS MATEY!!! wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

Oh well girls, another one bites the dust, this room is getting smaller & smaller, (its a good thing though!)

kirsty Guest

Huge congratulations to you Michelle, hope your follow up BT has jumped up in leaps & bounds.

Huge hi's to everyone else, sorry for being so slack but will try & catch up & make up for it soon.

ONE HUGE HUGE HUGE BIG
    CONGRATULATIONS

MICHELLE
    I am so very very excited for you and your levels are just fantastic. WOO HOO

Michelle!! Congratulations! And what great levels! Sending you heaps of stickies!!

Thanks everyone.
    Trying to feel positive and trying not to think about it too much that way i won't stress too much. IYKWIM

kirsty Guest

I've got everything crossed that all goes well for Michelle.

Nola I haven't been to Melbourne yet, had my blood drawn (all 14 vials of it) Monday last week & lots of it has to be frozen & sent off to labs in Perth & Ballarat ~ one of the side effects of living in the country. We will find out the results about the last week in June & then the OB will write us a referral letter to RWH after that ~ so we're hoping to get in to see them in July coz I don't want to wait longer than I have to if I can help it!! How is everything going with your little bundle-to-be? Hope that Samual is well.

Congratulations Michelle!! Ihave all my fingers and toes crossed for a H&H pg for you!! I lost my angel in Dec 05 too so you have given me inspiration that I might get a BFP soon too... look forward to hearing how wonderful your pg will be!

Ive just finished AF so DH and I have decided to bd every 2nd night - hopefully that works this month.

I was a bit down last week - but feeling better now (thanks to all who offered kind words . Went to Yarrawonga this weekend with some friends (one of who is pg - 5mths) but it wasnt as hard as what I though it might be. She didnt really go on about it but was happy to talk about it if I asked questions. I just kept thinking "thats going to be me soon"...

Candi, welcome poss im fairly new here too so hopefully we can enjoy the ttc journey together.

Good night lovely ladies, and I will think of you all in my prayers tonight

Lisa

Fairymum Guest

Default You go girl

CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!!! What wonderful news... Sending you lots of sticky stuff...

LisaL thanks for the welcome. I am in my 2ww, tortoruous, keep imagining bogus pg symptoms every five minutes!

Oh well, I have lots to keep my mind busy at the moment though. Have been organising my Mum's big 60th birthday bash which is on this Saturday. Also just found out that I was successful in job I applied for so will be changing jobs in a few weeks - yay!

Its all go! :eek:

Lisa: what a fantastic out look you have. What an inspiration. I pray that you will very soon be announcing your very own H&H pg.

Morning everyone,

Michelle, CONGRATULATIONS (again) matey I am so so happy for you. Sending you truckloads of

Shell, I read once you can get full ferning when you are pg too!! So maybe it is a good sign for you. *crossfingers* Nicholas and Declan are really well thank you. Declan is growing so much, they aren't little babies for long. Love the avatar too matey.

Candi, congrats on getting the job you applied for. Hopefully it will be the start of some good luck for you. Next it will be a BFP.

Hello to everyone else.

Congratulations Michelle, all the best.

To all else, hugs and best wishes for your BFPs... sooner rather than later!

Me, I don't know if I'll be back in here for a while... probably not for about six years or so. DH definitely doesn't want another one, but I'm just not sure. I don't want another one now, but might when the kidlets go to school. So here's hoping I can convince DH!

Divvy i hope you are able to change DH's mind and you have another one in the next few years.

Hi to you all.
    Who is next in line to test ??

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast