Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ October 2006 #2

My arms are long - they'll stretch to get you (and a few others I have in mind) any time you want to join the ark. Not long to go now for your BFP and a blue one at that!!

Unhappy

Hi guys can i join you??

i woke up on monday and i knew somthing was wrong .i passsed a clear clot covered in blood on wednesday before i did my test-

i did another BT yesterday andthe result was BFP( faint) had a blood test and the dr said it was a very eary pregnancy

so............. i did miscarry. i have to have a blood test at teh end of next week.

I know i have lost this baby. But i have hope for next time
    i never thought this would happen to me

Hi Princess, So sorry to hear of your loss. Big hugs to you.

Tanya, I have my fingers crossed for you.

Michelle, Congratulations!!! You must be sooooo excited.

Princess... I am so sorry to have to welcome you to our group, but very welcome you are

Thanx Mako, how are you?

Michelle, a boat load of us girls a needed over in the ark We would all like a ticket!!

Geez it's quiet in here!! Where is everyone? Surely I am not the only one in my tww!! Urgh I need company or Iam going to test (that's a threat!! LOL) Might test tomorrow anyway...LOL Got some of those early ones, and the urge is over whelming atm!

Tanya
    Last edited by Tanya; October 14th, 2006 at 07:37 AM.

Princess - of course you can join us. to you.

Tanya - you will test too early and cause yourself immense stress for no good reason!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT (although I did turn into the POAS queen for a while there after the first stick had a VERY feint positive ) Maybe I'm not the one who should be telling you to wait a day or two more

Hey Tanya, you poor thing! The tww is a killer! Not that I've ever waited the two weeks LOL, so don't know how I would know!

How many DPO are you? Any symptoms yet? I'm not giving out any POAS advice cos we all know what a shocking addict I am, I can't wait for anything! I can hardly wait for you to test!

Good luck hun, keep us updated

for you!

Hi Tanya,
    The tww is absolutely driving me mad too. AF is due today or it will be cd 36. I'm not one for testing too much as I'd rather see af than see a . I'm a little scared to test to be honest as each time i've tested b4 and i've been preg I mc'd 1 week and 2 weeks later, or af shows up the next day. I won't be testing for atleast another week or 2. I don't have any signs or symptoms atm although last night I felt a little ill but that could have been from the heat and a couple of nights ago I had some cramping but that has gone too, so who knows what's going on in my body
    I have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get the little boy you want.
    My dh wanted a boy too and then only this week he came out and said he would also love to have a little girl too. I think he has finally realised that we would both love to just have a new addition to our family no matter what the sex.
    Anyway I'm sending lots of your way.

hi there ladies i am just popping my head in to wish you all the best with your ttc journeys and sprinkle giant amounts of
    lots of love xoxxo jess and T

Awww Mako, I think every man wants a little boy, but I suppose once you have been ttc for such a long time with losses, you realize either will do!
    Wow, so AF is due today!! Sending you loads and loads of stickies!! And I can't wait to read your pg announcement!

Thanks for popping in Jess

Tanya

Smile

Hi everyone

Had my follow up appt yesterday about my ep and was told that my remaining tube seems to be ok YAY... A womans body is freaky apparently because I now only have my left tube it can move over to my right ovaries for when I am ovaulating from that side!! I found that amazing! And I was told that if we are ready to ttc we can!! And that even though Ihave a higher chance of another ep I was told that is unlikely and most women go on to have a wonderful pregnancy... So YAY again as you can tell I am so excited ...
    I hope that this cycle is the one

Hope everyone is fantastic !
    xx

Great news Kez!! You sound positive too which is fantastic-- you've got to focus on the positives or it will do your head in! Where are you in your cycle? Are you going to start TTC this time around? I started charting last month because I was feeling really powerless in regards to my body and the way in which I felt it had let me down. I found the charting great as it gave me something to focus on and I also learned alot about my cycle. I wish you all the best for a speedy TTC journey-- welcome back to the rollercoaster!
    My Gorgeous furbaby, Stella is recovering from her big op in Brisbane but is a nightmare to try to keep still!! She's only 9 months old and even though she currently only has three legs working she would still like to carry on like a pork chop! It's going to be a long 6-8 weeks before she can go walking or running-- probably longer for us than her. She's been given some doggy painkillers that she quite seems to like-- I hope I don't end up with a junkie pup on my hands--

Hope - Thank you!! I am at the start of my cycle and they are always all of the place 28 -40 days! So we will be busy for the next 4 weeks!! LOL. You're poor puppy, hope that Stella is on the mend ASAP My girl Clover has finally come of heat so the boys are happy that everything is back to normal (as are we) no more howling for her!!
    Lisa - Hope you are ok babe

xx

Kez-- I am on cd3 so we can keep each other company! What sort of pups do you have? Isn't it awful when they are on heat??!! Stella went on early-- a week before she was booked in to be desexed actually! She's a pomeranian and the size of the dogs that turned up to have their way with my baby girl--whoa. We had staffys, rotties, cattle dogs and all other breeds from maher that she is so cute considering what she has just cost us!! She is more rewarding than a bathroom renovation anyway-- no kidding!
    I'll look forward to hearing how you are going with the whole TTC thing!
    Lisa-- I think I read on another thread that you have also just started your (next) TTC cycle. Hopefully we'll all be leaving here together- SOON!
    Last edited by Hope; October 14th, 2006 at 08:49 PM.

Hope - Yay that sounds great!! glad of the company thanx We have three staffys - Arnie 14 (I say that he is in retirement now!) Clover 3 (my girl) and Alfie 8.5 months old (little man) and a cat Schmoo (my fury friend). Our babies have cost us a lot too!! Yes come Lisa we can all leave together babe

Kez xx

Kezz- I love staffys- they so think they are people! We were always going to get a staffy as many of our friends have them but we also have a (big fat) cat, Porsche who is nearly six and we didn't want to put her nose out of joint too much. We'd looked after a friend's pommy and it got on really well with the cat so that sort of clinched it. We'd actually delayed getting a dog when we learned we were preg. the fist time and when that all turned to #$%@ we looked into it again. A friend of ours knew a breeder and it turned out that Stelly was pretty much born at the same time that I had the m/c. So she was meant to come to us and we really love her-- such a great natured pup. We've had so many people say "normally I don't like little dogs but..." . That was the problem though- she obviously didn't think she was a little dog or she wouldn't have attempted to jump off a dining table!!!
    Anyhoo- glad I'll have someone to share the load with this cycle. I'm off to have a nice cool glass of vino (there's got to be some positives to having AF!)

Morning girls...

Kez, that really is good news that your other tube is fine Now CUMMON BABY!!

So happy to hear Stella is recovering well Hope. Fingers crossed you can keep her off her foot for a little while at least.

Well, if I have one more high temp I will have a triphasic chart (Pleeeaaase be it!) I tested this morning (I know I know! LOL) BFN.

Alecia's 14th birthday today, I have told her what i am getting her hasn't come yet so she will have to wait a few more days for it. Little does she know, my sister will be bringing around her real pressie She will be that excited she will wet herself!! LOL

TL

Tanya

Megan76 Guest

Hi everyone...i hope you have all had good weekends!
    Tanya - i had to laugh that you just couldn't help yourself and test!! i am sure it will be BFP if you give it a bit longer!
    Mako - good luck with testing!
    Kez- that's ace that your right tube is ready to go....bring on the BD!
    Hope - good luck this cycle, at least you will have your pooch to keep your mind off it!!
    Lisa - i hope you are going ok (and your mum) and are back on the ttc journey again! It is hard work i know!!!
    Michelle - good work on being up the duff!! You definately deserve it!
    Shan - how did that b'day present go???

Well DH has been away on a footy trip all weekend and i started having ewcm yesterday, and i had a positive opk today (neg yesterday)!! He doesn't get home till about 10pm tonight and he wont know what's hit him! I hope he's not too tired!! Actually i hope i'm not too tired!! How long do you reckon i have before we miss the "window"??? The drama of it all, i wish i could chain him to the house but i know that's not healthy! Have been at my nephews b'day party today so i am buggered.....will check back in on everyone tomorrow. I hope i can walk after my big night!! (tmi i know - ha!)

Go Get him Megan I bet your getting ready for him to come home now!! LOL...

Tanya

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast