Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

Ohhh Lisa - im sooooo sorry to hear all that! i have no idea what to say - except im sorry! nothing i can say will make you feel better!

I have some bad news myself - i couldnt wait until my due date for AF which should be 1-2nd of november - i did a test yesterday - CD28 and it came up with a BFN -
    Is a BFN a definate BFN? could it be too early? could i still be in with a chance? im getting really down and depressed that my last preg which ended in a MC was my only chance and i failed!

Beaksie - just wanted to say thanks so much, coming home from work, your message made me feel a bit better. Going off to have my hair done tomorrow morning..trying to look on the bright side.

HJ - it could just be too early. Try to hold on a few more days, and if no AF, test again. Thankyou also for your message of support.

Lisa xx

Lisa - it's the least i could do - just wish i could give you a hug!
    going to get your hair done sounds like a good idea - it always makes a girl feel good! make sure you get it washed so you get a massage aswell! hehe
    i wish it was too early for me to test - but im thinking if i was preg than it would come up positive no matter how early i tested! i guess i better start preparing myself for when AF arrives - i dont think it will be easy! i thought i was in for a real chance this mth!

Hi Girls...Its been awhile since I have posted..
    Hi Sash.....what are you up to..another transfer soon I hope.......When do you have your transfer? Im just waiting for AF to arrive........
    Hope everyone is doing really well........

Hey Carla - i too am waiting for AF too arive - i did a test the other day and it came up :BFN:
    Im slowly starting to get over all this TTC!!!!

CarlaMP - hey hun, how you going? I was just thinking about you yesterday; wondering how you were going?

I am doing fine and I am just sitting tight waiting for FF to give me confirmation on my O date. Have a funny feeling it was yesterday or today so to cover it DH and I BD'd last night and again today so this month is our month.

Good to hear you are doing another transfer. I arent having to do transfers. DH and I are 'a-la naturale'. Good luck when AF arrives!

Keep in touch xx

Well still no AF for me......tested this morning and bfn....very sad

Hi Sash
    Thats great.......good for you...fingers crossed for sure.....the wait is sooohard....just as bad as the TTW...well almost!!! That for sure does your head in!!!!
    Things are ok,...feel liek I need a holiday or to go somewhere away from here just to re focus.....but just dont have the time at the moment with DH's work. Its our 2 year wedding anniversary next Monday and I hope he does something special,I feel like I need a little pampering!!! 'll keep intouch and see how your going???
    Might try your trick...need to get a good night sleep!!! hahahaha

hj1981:
    Oh hun....its hard isnt it......it does get better...I think being the first time round you kinda expect more and the disappointment is so intense......youo just cant give it...youo need to pick yourself up, brush yourself off and go again.....when things get a little tough.....think about the next time you are going to do it again and have something to look forward to....Its very hard but with these ladies in here talking to you everyday....it makes all the difference..they have got me through the biggest isssues without even realising.........so thanks ladies.......stay positive hun!!

Treelo
    Try and stay positive...if tehres no AF...isnt there still a chance.....just hang in there babe....xxxxxxxxxxxx

Treelo - at least with no AF you can still feel a little optimistic. It may just be too early, how many dpo are you now?

Carla - we should catch up for coffee one day, where abouts on the coast are you again? I am at Burleigh. Congrats on your wedding anniversary, well for next week
    We just had our 3rd anniversary on the 17th October. Went to lunch at Vie at Versace, the food their is just awesome!!

As for me I have one more day of work then I have FOUR days off. Going to Yamba for a couple of days and I am just praying the weather will get better. Last night was a shocker huh with the storms!

Sasha - im 14dpo today

treelo - 14 days.... hmm and still get a -ve ??? strange? what tests are you using? Have you tried a 'Confirm' test. At 14dpo you should get a reliable result with that brand? When are you testing next?

Hi all well AF if finally here...so its back to the drawing board !!! i will catch you next tww !!

hugs
    treelo

ps....GOOD LUCK !!!!!!

treelo - sorry to hear AF showed up but you seem happy almost, I suppose in the fact that at least you know where you're at thats always a good thing hey. Best of luck for next cycle hun!

As for me had a temp rise this morning so I am hoping in the next two days FF will shift my CL to CD14. I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday based on how I was feeling. Woke up this morning with this major stabbing pain in my left side but at the back, weird? I cant figure out what it would be?? A temp shift of 0.3 is usually enough to confirm O isnt it? The pain is still there now and is really annoying! I have a good feeling the next two days temps will be high, feeling confident now as I wasnt at the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good day. I will BBL

Well i wouldnt say happy but im not going to mope about it, there is nothing i can do to chance it so i might as well just move on and get cracking with the next cycle.

hugs
    treelo

Treelo - yeah i know what you mean... i didnt mean happy as in 'excited' ... onto next cycle, sending heaps of babydust your way hun

Thanks Sasha, best of luck to you too.

hugs
    treelo

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast