Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #3

Treelo - I'm so sorry that AF turned up I was hoping we'd be belly buddies this cycle!

I'm almost afraid to share my news - I got a BFP this morning - it's not a very dark line, but it's definitely there. Went for my blood test this afternoon, so should have the results back Thursday to confirm everything. I don't think it has sank in yet.

Fantastic news Belinda! Congratulations

Lisa xx

Thanks Lisa

Belinda - that is fantastic news, congratulations!

I just need a temp around 37.6 or above tomorrow morning for FF to confirm I O'd on CD14 and here's hoping I will be joining you next Friday when I test

All the best for your pregnancy! Sending you lots of
    Last edited by nagromeyk; October 31st, 2007 at 05:22 AM.

Congratulations, Bel, on your BFP!! Woohoo!! Woohoo!!

Thanks Sasha28 & Kerry - I can't wait til you guys get your BFP's too so we can all be pregnant together.

Congrats Belinda - I think I've already said this in another thread though, but here's hoping you have a very sticky and H & H 9 months

Woo hoo Belinda - (said it in another thread but i am happy to say it many times!!!) Good on u buddy and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Acria - Lisa, so sorry hun about everything you have gone through. I hear you on the naturopath stuff, i am trying that out myself at the moment. (I have had 3 m/c's all up and i am trying out the natural stuff first before we go to see a FS). Wishing you all the best for getting everything healthy and in order so we can hopefully both be pg together one day!

Hi to everyone else.

Hey LizJessie, you should be busy BDing cos it's day 13 for you! Get off the computer, hun! (Haha).

LoL!

LSB - I dunno how it will go! I'm so tired from work I dunno how I'll be able to BD :P

heather_marie31 Guest

Hi Ladies. Thanks for the warm welcome. I have some good news- I got a BFP this morning!!!!!! I tested last Friday and BFN, but I just had a feeling. My biggest clue was that my prenatal vitamins were making me really nauseated (which normally they don't- but last time I was pg they did). It started out just being sick in the mornings- after taking the vitamin- but yesterday was the first day it lasted until I got home from work. Also I've been gagging at weird times of the day, especially if I have an empty stomach, or when I swallow my spit. So I decided I couldn't wait anymore and tried again. Now I'm sooooooo nervous! I'm praying that this one is THE one and not another heart break. But, only positive thoughts now! I'm just going to be excited for today and not worry about the rest.

We've decided not to tell anyone yet until after 12 weeks (hopefully our little bean will stick that long!) so its so nice to be able to share the news with all of you! I'm going to buy another htp after work today just to reassure myself, but I'll keep you updated.

Good luck to you all who are waiting for your BFP and congrats to those who've recently gotten it!

Hi everyone - I know that you thought that you were rid of me, but it looks like I'll be back very soon. My blood test came back negative, so my GP said she will repeat it in a week if I don't get AF in the meantime. She said my false positive HPT could be affected due to the medication I am on, or it could just be a faulty test. So we are disappointed because we are in limbo land, and I guess I just have to wait for the bleeding to start.

Heather - Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Will be back later to catch up on personals.

Huge hugs to you Belinda, I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel

Hang in there, and take good care of yourself. Thinking of you.

Lisa xx

Thanks Lisa - It's a crappy feeling, isn't it. But life goes on AF has now arrived nice and heavy, so at least I know what is going on with my body, in a way.

hey girls,

Belinda - sorry to hear about your negative BT and that AF arrived.

heather_marie - congrats on your BFP!

Heres hoping I will be joining you this time next week

Just got home from spending a couple of days in Yamba... be back later....

Hello Everyone - how are you all going?
    I have waited for AF to be late and she is so i did another test yesterday and today and i have gotten a
    i have my first appt with doctor on monday and also go for blood test and my first appt with obstertrician is on the 26th November!
    I so hope this one sticks! dont want to go through another MC again! im trying to think positve but its hard and im still worried!
    How is everyone else going?

hj1981- Huge congratulations chickie!!! Goodluck. Hoping it's a very boring and uneventful pregnancy for you!!

HAHAH - Thank you Beaksie - i hope so too! I have this feeling its going to be very loooong pregnancy!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast