Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #6

Default Two week wait support #6

Welcome to the hang out area for those in the two week wait. The old thread is here.
    Please keep chatter in this thread relevant to the topic - ie two week wait support. And all the best.

Let me be the 1st to shower on this thread so that those waiting for AF can wait a whole lot longer (like 8 mths). :goodluck2: girls!!!

Smilanatu - so sorry honey that this wasn't the cycle for u. I pray that the next cycle is!!! GL honey!

jen - Friday sounds like a plan!! Will u be able to hold out that long - lol!!! I know about the discouragement - i have had a small dip today again - not enough for implantation I don't think and a bit of a low temp for obvious pg. Or maybe I just need to check out that gallery where they show all the charts that showed a BFP and do some comparisons. I know everyone is different tho.

Hey treelo!! hi to tempus, mollycat and anyone else lurking. Hope ur doin ok.
    Last edited by plc1805; April 23rd, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

Smilanatu - sorry that witch turned up

Just about to begin work for another day - somewhere along the day i have to go for my day 21 test, gotta love school holidays i will probably end up taking 4 kids with me, pathology opens at 8am (i start work at 8am) they close at 4pm (i finish at 5.30pm), at least the kids will get to see that blood tests don't hurt.

Sending all of us

plc--Friday it is! Hope that wicked witch doesn't show first! I did buy a test today--No, not one from the Dollar Store! It was the cheapest one from Walmart, but it's the same one I used last time, so at least I know it works! I'm going to try my hardest to wait until Fri! I'm pretty weak, though... Maybe if I get anymore signs before then...

mollycat, tempus, treelo! Good luck with your

Boy you girls can talk !!!!!!! So sorry that AF arrived Smilanatu, fingers crossed this is your last cycle.
    Jen - i guess you havent figured out the gallery yet as i looked for your photo's.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my beautiful boys, they really are the sweetest things in life and i believe i am the luckiest mum in the world.

Mollycat - How did the bloodtest go hun?

Plc - Your such a sweety, sprinkling all that baby dust around....

well im going to attempt the gym tonight......so if i dont come online in the morning...send the search party !!!!!

hugs
    treelo

treelo - have fun at the gym.
    I really wish some of these "vampires" (so called blood takers) would learn how to take blood. This is the second time i've had this woman and she has stuffed up both times and had to go and get someone else to help her. I've got really touchy veins and i tell them before they start, i'm sure they don't believe me, hello - i've had lots of blood tests, i know my arms. so she pushed the needle in, missed the vein and then went to get help. I'll ring early next week and check for my results. Should be okay.
    Jen - good luck holding out til Friday - really hope that you get a BFP.

really sorry mollycat that uv connected badly with the "vampires" again - but GL with the result honey!! (btw, did u have to take 4 kids in with u?). Ur only a couple of days ahead of me CD-wise - what DPO are u?

Morning ladies! Thanks for the well wishes...maybe next cycle.

Good luck testing jen!

Lots of positive thoughts and babydust for everyone!

treelo--I couldn't get my printer to scan, so I took pictures of my pics with my camera (yes, I actually tried taking pictures of my pictures!) Tried e-mailing the pics to my computer, but for some reason never got the e-mails. I did figure out how to do it from the gallery, I just couldn't get the pics on my computer! I also couldn't get my digital camera working when I plugged it into my computer. I'll figure it out one of these days, and I'll let you know when I do! I haven't seen you yet today--shall I send out the search team?

mollycat--Sorry about those vampires, but hope your results come back great! I'm still trying to hold out till Fri! for both of us!

plc-- Hope your TWW is moving along quickly--you're about half way through now, right?

:goodluck2:

No need Jen, im here !! Boy my legs hurt though. We did 40 minutes cardio and then some weight. Not bad for my first effort though!!

Im sure you will fingure out the pics soon....i could just imagine you sitting there taking pics of your pics

Any way i have a huge headache right now so im going to stay away from the puter till its gone.

have a great day
    treelo

It was pretty funny! Sorry to hear about your headache--hey, that could be a good sign, right? Hope it goes away soon!

Good job going to the gym! Wish I had the motivation--we bought a brand new treadmill last month. This is going on my second week since I've used it! Keep it up, it'll be a great help getting your body ready for baby!
    Last edited by jen805; April 24th, 2008 at 06:19 AM.

mmmmm af appears to be here. Only light, but here all the same.

hugs
    treelo

OHHH treelo - no sweet, how light is it? maybe it's not AF?

Its not light enough to be implantation...no i hate to say it, but AF is here EARLY again. Its been like this every since m/c - very irregular. Never mind, there is always next month.

oh treelo sorry af is here -

plc - i'm 7dpo and usually have a 28 day cycle and no i didn't end up taking 4 kids with me, i only ended up with 2 day care kids and took my youngest (almost 11) to help me, i had a 2-1/2 yo and a 10mo. the other two kids (sisters of the baby) were dropped off after lunch by their grandmother.

Oh treelo - so sorry - yes, there's always next month

mollycat - I'm usually 28 days too but have only one previous cycle to go by to judge LP. O-ed 2 days earlier this time so wonder if my cycle will be shorter or I'll have a longer LP. GL honey!!

treelo--D**n her! Sorry she showed You seem much more calm than I would be! for next month...

Thanks everyone, AF sure is a B@##h.

Jen im calm because my head is hurting so much, its all i can focus on right now. And i think because i have been trying since July last year, its a familiar feeling now and i just chalk it up to another month of trying, and will see what next month will bring.
    Im also going to be 36 this year.....and if in not pregnant by 37, im giving up.

but thats enough depressing thoughts......im sure it will happen for me, just like it will for all of us. Thank you for all you nice words this morning.

hugs
    treelo

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast