Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #7

Default Two week wait support #7

Welcome to the hang out area for those in the two week wait. The old thread is here.
    Please keep chatter in this thread relevant to the topic - ie two week wait support. And all the best.

Let's see some girls!!!

Oh I don't think I've ever been first in a thread before!

I was hoping it would be OK of I hung out here with you ladies I am 2DPO today and not really feeling anything except related to the progesterone pessaries I'm using - a few mild cramps and sore BBs that's all. I'm not really sure when AF is due - around about the 1st of June I suspect. Fingers crossed for a whole lot of BFPs this month!

Hi megsmum The more the merrier I say! And the more BFPs the merrier so let's get them going!

Lisa xx

ok ladies, i'm no-where near the TWW atm (still working thru AF!) but i just thought i'd bring the chant from my last TWW here... and sprinkle lots of too!!

Oh, karan, thanks for the chants and the babydust! Hope AF is taking it easy on you!

megsmum--Thanks for joining us! I agree, the more the merrier!

Hi mollycat (my cycle buddy--so glad I still get to call you that!)!

Acria--Can't wait to see some in this thread! this will be our month!

Hi Jen - i'm so glad we're still cycle buddies (even if I don't know what mine is up to). Yes, bt was to see if I O'd. Looking for high numbers - last was in high sixties, one before that twenty something. My temp's are still all over the place, where they usually start low, get higher with O, then drop again just before AF, they went high on day 7, dropped about day 15 (that's when I had the break through bleeding for 4 days - looked like AF to me) and still are low so I don't know if I will have AF visit again at the end of next week or not? Due to see gyno on 29th.

Acria - hope this is your month. We deserve lots of BFP's
    Karan - thanks for your chant - hoping your BFP is not too far away as well. It's so frustrating at times isn't it.
    Megsmum - that you get your BFP too

mollycat-- Your cycle is so confusing! You know, I'm really glad I'm not temping, or I'd be even more confused than I already am! So is AF due on the 31st for you, too? I'm not sure if she'll show for me either, since I'm just not sure if I ever O'ed. My sig says I'm due to test in 7 days and I just can't believe it! Not really sure if I'm even going to worry about testing, unless I see any major symptoms, I might just ignore it all until AF shows.

Megsmum - I must admit your cycle confuses me as well. Here's hoping your ovaries sort themselves out some time soon!

Karan - loving the chant! Anything that might help is welcome

Jen - Fingers crossed indeed! I'm feeling quite positive atm, even though I'm only 6DPO (I think), but I have BBs that feel a way they've only ever felt when I'm pg, just like this constant radiating from the nipple ache. Also been a little queasy and dizzy. I may be peeing a little more than usual..not sure though because I normally don't think about how often I do! Holding on for as long as I can to test. Dh will want me to keep it quiet until 12 weeks if I'm pg..but it will be so hard..there's one friend at work that I nearly told today that I thought I was pg. Oh dear.

Lisa xx

Hi girls. I'm in my last TWW til we seek some medical help with TTC as we've been trying for nearly 12 months now. So i thought i'd come in here and see if it'd bring us some goodluck!

AF is due end of next week. Hopfully she won't show up!

Acria--Oooohh, your symptoms sound very promising! I've got for you! IKWYM about telling others the good news--I'll have a terrible time keeping it a secret when I get pg! It's just so exciting, it's hard to keep quiet!

Antheia-- to the thread! Hope we can all bring you some good luck! Here's some and, of course, some :goodluck2:

Looks like we're all due for AF about the same time, so hopefully we'll bring all bring each other luck! Praying for some

Acria - My cycle confuses me ATM as well so what hope have you got? LOL Basically my cycles have been really irregular (ranging from 16 days to 35 days) since my m/c so we went to see an FS. He recommended cycle tracking for 2 months and I am now on my 2nd cycle of tracking. First cycle I Oed on day 12, this cycle it was on day 17 after about a zillion blood tests trying to detect it. I'm back to see him on Tuesday to work our next plan of attack if we have no luck this month, and also to have my CD21 progesterone done. Those symptoms are sounding promising for you though - good luck!!

Antheia - welcome and good luck

jen - I hope you're wrong about not Oing! Sounds like we are all due for AF at the same time. I'm expecting her on the 1st based on my short luteal phase, but hopefully she will either not show at all or show up a few days later because of the progesterone pessaries.

mollycat - good luck for your prog test, hope you get a nice high number!

Cripes these pessaries are giving me some serious bloating and cramps though - my clinic was not wrong about them making you feel like you are pg!! Add to that the sore BBs and its hard not to get your hopes up even though I know its way too early - only 4DPO today.

Hi ladies,

Im back! Here we go again hey???

Hope you are all doing ok, coping with the tww......ahhhhhhh

Im pretty sure I have ov, so now its just a matter of waiting, hoping, waiting, hoping...reading into symptoms that may not be there at all....more waiting, more hoping etc etc etc. But the good news is, we all have eachother to go through it with, it cetainly makes it so much easier, even enjoyable, especially with Jen's hilarious comments...you always make me laugh hun

Ok, well that was my little welcome back to myself. Im so hard that we can continue our chatting and unconditional support for eachother in the PAML thread very soon

So to continue Karan's chant....

Hey issy! Good to see you're back! You're right, it definitely makes the easier and more enjoyable when you know you've got supportive people that got your back! Now we all get to wait, hope, and read into symptoms that aren't there TOGETHER! Couldn't think of a better bunch of girls that I would rather be hanging out with!

megsmum--I'm hoping I'm wrong about not O'ing too! It really makes me feel like I'm in the dark this cycle! I'm determined to not let it get to me this time--doing much better than last month, I had already POAS by this time last month! I just keep telling myself that I'll just know when I'm pregnant, so am not going to be supporting the HPT industry this time around!

mollycat--Hey cycle bud! Did you your results back yet? Hope the numbers were nice and high! Yay, you're almost done with the house!!!

Acria--How's those symptoms coming along? Hope you're still feeling positive for this month! for you!

Sending out tons of anti-AF vibes--stay away witch, stay away!
    We need some girls!!!

Jen - yeah still feeling positive My BBs are still doing their radiating from the nipple ache most of the day. I'm already very thirsty, have creamy CM, and have been more tired. I told my boss that I think I'm pg and she really wants me to test lol. I don't want to yet though because if it comes up neg I'll be disappointed, even though I know it's too early. So I'm trying to hold out for as long as I can.

Mollycat - good news on the house Let us know how you're going.

Issy - glad to see you I hope you're doing okay, and I think I'll have to continue the chant also!

Antheia - have my fingers crossed for you that AF stays away!

Megsmum - thanks for the positive vibes! Got my fingers crossed for you! Maybe we should all get some of those pessaries, so if nothing else, we'll know we're not thinking ourselves into symptoms

Lisa xx

I bought a test today. Not sure if i should use it now or tomorrow morning...hmm...

Antheia--So???? Did you test? you get a BFP!

This thread's been pretty quiet... here's a little something we could all use:
    :goodluck2:

Hi ladies,

Sorry not to have posted for a bit but have been a bit bummed after my FS visit the other day

Antheia - Well???

Acria - How's things going? Good luck!

issy - Welcome and all the best for your TWW, hope it flies by!

jen - Hope you are going OK too, not long to go now.

Well I'm 8 DPO and now feeling pretty sure that this month won't be our month. No definite reason why, just a feeling. Oh well, that the way it goes I guess. We'll be moving onto IUI next cycle because my FS feels that I need to have extra scans to see what is happening with ovulation,so don't even know if I'll be here next month - have to wait and see. Good luck to all you lovely ladies and sorry to have such a bummer of a post!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast