thread: When does your period return to normal ?

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Unhappy When does your period return to normal ?

After losing beautiful Daughter Maddison in Feb. We decided to start trying again for another bubba after my first period.
    I had my first period on time and then expected things to stay that way. I have always been a regular girl every 28 days and never late. I am now 7 days late and had a blood test yesterday to find out that I am not pregnant.
    I had spent the last 7 days thinking maybe I am? Maybe I?m not? A whole different rollercoaster to be on. If my period had come on time I would not have gone through so many different emotions Nature can be so cruel.

I was wanting to know how any one else went with their period returning was it on time ? Did it go back to the way it was before falling pregnant? Because it is late does that affect your chances of getting pregnant? Is there anything you can do to make your period come?

So many things are running through my head. Yet again

Thanks

laluna Guest

Red face

mummytogirls,

I am so sorry for what you have gone through. I read your story about Maddison with many tears for you, your family and your beautiful girl Maddison. In August 08 I had a missed miscarriage at 10.5 weeks. We were keen to start trying again and were very frustrated when my period didn't show up for around 7 weeks.
    Before that preg. I was very irregular so I asked my naturopath if there was anything I could take to become more regular. She gave me something (not sure of all the ingrediants) but boy did it work. I went back to visit her after the 1st mc and started on this mixture again. I went on to have 2 more mc and after my 2nd d&c my periods have been regular ever since- 34 days.
    I'm not sure what worked and I'm not sure that any of this is helpful but I thought it was worth sharing my story.
    I wish you all the best
    Laluna

Apr 2009
    Adelaide, SA

Thanks Laluna

I will try and find a naturopath tomorrow. I am willing to give anything a try.
    Thanks so much xx I just needed some one to give me a little hope and point me in the right direction
    Thanks for reading Maddison's Story.
    Best of luck trying for your own special little one. Even tho our stories are different we both a feeling the same loss
    It is such a pitty sometimes that we don't have a clock to fast forward time.

Thanks Rachel
    Last edited by mummytogirls; April 29th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.

Mar 2009
    Toronto

I know how frustrating it can be to wait for your AF to become normal. I couldn't wait for mine because it made me feel normal. I hope evrything regulates for you very soon and that you have success. Your video is a very precious tribute to your little girl and is so beautiful!

Mar 2009
    Toronto

I am now wondering about my period. I have had one normal period since my hcg levels have come down to 0. I was totally regular before my EP and now my period is late only by a day but I have no major symptoms that are usually present. I know I am not pregnant as it would be a miracle. so here I am patiently waiting to confirm a feeling of being normal again.