Thread: Hi, everyone..need your help!

Exclamation Hi, everyone..need your help!

Hi there.. how is everyone going??

You can never guess how I found about this web-site... it just came at the time when I mostly needed it ... my husband and I were on our way home after a very stressful day at the hospital .. we were confused with what the midwife has told us. I have been bleeding alot since last saturday and have passed some tissues so I could never argue that I am still pregnant!! "6wk and 4 days" but guess what.. my hermon level is increasing .. having said that.. and while driving at around 3pm yesterday.. traffic traffic traffic.. there it was.. the address of belly belly.... I screemed out .. oh ..hun.. look.. and I promissed my self to come here and seek some help.. and some answers.... so please.. help me .. I am so lost..

Hi and Welcome to BB. You certainly have come to the right place and their are heaps of lovley people who can help you.

Exclamation help

Hi Leemar...

thanks so much for your replay.. am sure there are some fantastic ladies here who will be able to help me and enlight me with so much knowleges.. and I have alot to tell ...

I wish you all the best in this difficult time

I am glad you found us and welcome to Belly Belly...
    This is a very stressful time for you, and I am sorry you are having to go thru this.
    In another week you will be able to have a diagnostic u/s which will show just what is happening in there. However, if your hcg levels are within range and approx doubling each 48 hours that is a really really good sign.
    Many women suffer bleeding in pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. I myself bled quite significantly (including clots) with my DS who is now a gorgeous 7 year old!

By around 7 weeks you "should" be able to see a heartbeat on u/s. Often before this but by 7 weeks it is usually seen.

Wishing you all the very best - there is a plethora of wise women in here who will help you and support you...

Hiya Monab,

I am so very sorry for your loss. I have no idea if your situation is the same but it might explain the hormone levels increasing. I was pregnant and started bleeding heavily, and there was no doubt in mine or my midwifes minds that my baby was gone but my hormone levels kept rising. I bleed for two weeks and then it stopped but my levels still increased so I was booked for a scan. The day before my scan I started bleeding again and once I got to the scan they told me it had been twins and I was now loosing the second one.
    My advice is to take it easy just incase.
    Be kind to yourself and allow yourself to greive.
    Hopefully yours will be a happier ending, let us know how your levels are going.
    Take care

Exclamation its now a ectopic!!!!!

hi everyone..

thanks for your kind support. I am sorry I didn't had the chance to come back and reply.. I was in hospital the entire day yesterday and the day before. I have had the scan and the doc could see nothing!! there is nothing in the uterus.. the increase of the hormone continued but very very slow.. it was not doubling at all.. infact the figure is only 220!!!!! so .. they told me that this is not looking good.. and I had the option to either wait and risk an ectopic pregnancy or have either medication in this cas an injection called Methotrexate or surgery.

I decided to go with the first option!! "as if there were options"!!

My story is long ... but to cut it short, I have all together 3 MC and one death after birth "4hr after" at wk 28 .. with Cs.. and they said I have a heart looking like uterus!!!!!!!! so many issues so many to deal with .. I really don't know what to do any more....

I am so very sorry for your loss... It sounds like you have been thru the mill. There are many of us here for you if and when you feel like talking.
    Lots of love and hugs during this time.