Thread: Anyone from WA here?

Twinsmum Guest

Default Anyone from WA here?

Hi there ladies, and babies!
    I was wondering if there were any other twin Mums from WA here?

Looking forward to chatting more soon
    Haylie

Hi Haylie,

I am from Busselton and my DH and I are expecting Boy / Girl twins in (hopefully) 5-6 weeks!

We have an older daughter who is five next Monday. I am so looking forward to these babies. Share your story with me!! I am a sponge at the moment!!

Love Kel

motherduck Guest

hi haylie,
    Im from Albany and we are expecying twins in december.

Twinsmum Guest

Smile

Hi there ladies and I see two New babies!!!!

Congrats Kel & Partner on the arrival of Jack and Charlee! How exciting for you all. I am sure your feeling very daunted at the moment and trust me the first few months are the hardest.

I hope this finds you both well and I apologise for the delay in getting back in here...madness

We are well Hayden and brooklen are both walking/running/teething and full on but great fun...Talking so much too

Hope to chat more soon

Haylie

Hi Haylie,

Jack and Charlee are doing great. it has been a great experience and it is only getting better now they are smiling all the time and recognizing me and everyone they love!!
    I dont think it has been as hard as I first thought it would be. I have just made sure I am super organized. I dont let any washinh or dishes pile up and I try to keep the house spotless otherwise it takes too long to get back to normal again!

Your little ones must keep you busy now they are on the move! I just cant wait for that! (am I crazy) I love newborns but am over the baby baby stage, now I just want them to become little people.

Anyway I hope all is well with you.
    Take Care
    Love Kel

Twinsmum Guest

Smile

Hi there Kel and motherduck......Sorry I havent been posting on here for a while

I am so happy to read that you are all going well and that Jack and Charlee are going great guns! Being organised would have to be the biggest tip you can give any new Mum to Multiples, and It was honestly the best advice I was given...helped to keep me sane thats for sure. The good thing about them getting into a routine is that once your household understands it anyone can slip in and complete jobs IYKWIM....I work part time in the evenings and DH knows exactly what happens next so its a smooth process.

Oh darls - I too was wishing they would become little poeple too...dont wish for it!! Let them be little, non moving babies as long as they can be! Enjoy it, now Hayden and Brooklen are running its hard to pin them down for cuddles, and to catch them in general *LOL*...they are so funny and have such awesome personalities its quiet lovely to admire.

We are feeding ourselves with spoons and forks (or as we call them weapons) drinking from cups, running, climbing, brushing hair and standing up to have showers on their own! They have grown so much its unreal.

When the babies start to smile and react to you its really rewarding isnt it!

How are they feeding?
    Are they sleeping ok?
    What size clothes have they moved into?
    Do they enjoy their bath times?

Mother duck - how is your pregnancy going? I hope your feeling well and that your babies are happily growing away in there too!!!

I will also send you a private message when I have another spare 5 - they are becoming few and far between here!! LOL

Take care and rest when you can ladies - I hope the weather in Albany and Busselton is treating you well!

Hope to chat more soon
    Haylie

Hi Haylie,

It sounds like your house hold is a very busy one!! I bet the twins are just gorgeous doing their little things they do! Are they protective of one another? Are they close??? Jack and Charlee are just starting to pay eachother attention now. They smile at eachother and its just too cute. I cant wait to watch them grow up together!!!
    We are twin feeding as often as possible. When we are out Jack feeds first as he is very quick. But at home we all pile onto a recliner and feed together.

Charlee is in 000 jumpsuits but still in 0000 outfits. She is still so tiny.
    Jack is in 000 everything. He is a bit bigger than little miss.

They have been sleeping great until two nights ago when they decided that all they wanted at night was me. So last night I put a shirt I'd worn yesterday next to them and they settled beautifully and slept 5 hrs (Jack) and 7hrs (Charlee) I tried it again today and it worked again!!! Woohoo!
    Bath times are a bit so/so. They prefer showers with Mum but I think its just a security thing. I think they will learn to like them a lot more as the weather heats up.

Anyway I have got to go get tea on so I'll catch you very soon
    Take care
    Love Kel

motherduck Guest

Hello Ladies,
    You both sound very busy but loving it I'm sure, Well I've hit the 24week mark now and feel as big as a whale and still working at the moment.Just getting over a head cold, now the rest of the family has it as well so I'm sure to get that back again.DH seems to be locking himself in the shed these days working on his speedway car and all that stuff that men do in thier sheds. This season will keep me busy I'm sure, It starts about the same time as bubs are due lets hope I don't miss the first meet.

Twinsmum Guest

Hey chickys - BB doesnt have a Private message facility? If it does I cant find it *LOL*
    I wanted to chat to you about the Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association...

Can you drop me a line to - [email protected]

Thanks ladies

Haylie