Thread: bad doc

Angry bad doc

I'm ****ed off with my doctor, i just went in cause i have a sore ear and he gave me a script for some ear drops and i asked him if they were ok to take while im preg and he said yes.

when i got to the chemist i asked there and they looked at up and its in the high risk.. which means preg people are not allowed to take it.

im so glad i asked at the chemist aswell tho otherwise i would have taken them and it could have harmed my babies.

thanks for listening just needed to get that off my chest.

Lordy! Complain! And then possibly don't go to that dr again! Sheesh that is bad. I know people make errors but Dr's can't afford to IMO.

Geeze!

*hugs*
    Cailin

yeah me and my mum have decided that i wont go back to him anymore. There isn'nt any point if i have to keep double checking what he says to me

Twinsmum Guest

I would change also - most drugs are ranked in order of their acceptance to pregnant women, he should have known.!!!!!

Does he use a computer? I would be changing lovie - good thing you checked.....

Stay well

Haylie

Yikes! Good thing you checked with the chemist as well.

chriscoop Guest

I can't believe something like that could happen. What a :mad:. I'm glad you checked with the chemist. Change doctor...