Thread: Happy New Year 2007

chriscoop Guest

Default Happy New Year 2007

Hi Twin Mummies!!!!

I hope you're all well and celebrating. Sarah, Samuel, Hubby and myself would like to wish you a Happy New Year 2007. May it bring lots of love and happiness to you all

By for now

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

aw thank you Chris - same to you and a huge to you all - it is so much fun with two babies , double delight and boy do mine make me laugh loud and heartily every day - truly they make my heart sing.

chriscoop Guest

Hi Trish,

How are you? Have your twins been spoilt for Christmas? Mine have And not only from us, but also from family. I hope you had a great New Year's Eve. We stayed home and it was nice.

We bought a video camera and we are filming everyone of their moves, and it really makes us laugh too. They have been on solid for a while now. They eat a bit of everything and it's great

we got one too and it is fun filming them - we still miss the best bits lol . Yes our family spoiled them

linny Guest

Default prams?

hi everyone im 15 weeks pregnant with twins after trying for quite some time on ivf.we transferred 2 embryos and fell with triplets but an early bleed left us with twins.i am so grateful but very anxious about coping with twins.can anybody help me with what pram to buy.i have had a look but a lot are really heavy 4 me and im not sure what to look for as far as whats important on them and what isnt apart from the safety aspects.i would love to chat to everyone going thru or have gone thru the whole twin pregnancy and afterwards.nice to meet you all.

Linny
    you can start a new post for this in twins or more if you like -you might get more responses. Just go New Topic

I have Valco Runabout and yes it is a bit heavy but now I find it okay though awkward.It has best tuning circle and fits through a normal doorway but not if they have stuff behind/beside the door :grr:
    It is very stable with two front wheels and aluminium frame.

It is a trade off I think - easy to push/stability vesus easy to lift.