Thread: How are all the twin mummys going???

Default How are all the twin mummys going???

Hi,

I was just wondering how all the twin mums in here are going. How are the pregnant ones going and if already you have given birth, how are the babies and how are you coping??

I am 26 weeks pregnant with boy and girl twins and I am going well so far. The heat is bothering me a bit and I feel very heavy towards the end of the day.

What about you??

Love Kel

Hi Kel
    I'm 35w1d with twins (don't know sex) the heat knocked me around at lot and I'm not looking forward to Saturday as they predict another hot one.

I feel bad to say but I am almost over being pregnant - I know it is better for the babies to stay inside a bit longer - Just finding it so uncomfortable in bed. Especially getting a terrible pain in my groin like pinched nerve I guess.

My Ob wants to do a caeserean at 38w6d but at the moment I don't feel I will last that long.

Are you still working?

Hi Kelly,

No I'm not working. Which I am grateful for. I dont think I would be able to do a full day!!! I already find it hard in bed. I feel so huge sometimes I wonder how I'll ever last until 36-40 weeks. My doctor wants to book my c-section for 37+weeks but the way I feel right now I doubt I will last. I reckon I'll go into labour between 35 + 37 weeks.

I'm already over being pregnant!!! Thats terrible, imagine me in 2 months time!!

Love Kel

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

I am 19wks 2days with fraternal :twinboy: -

we are going well just the usual pregnancy issues - I feel heavy too by end of day - and I am just over half way LOL . I love knowing what I am in for.

Kel - I sit in my air cond office and hardly move ... exercis eis not good for twin babies is my excuse. The heat knocks all pg ladies around.

MY OB (Prof) said 37 -38 wks Kelly W - OMG 38wk6 days what is he thinking you poor thing.

The other twin mums I now who have delivered NOV 30 (30wks) & early JAN / JAN are happily very busy - so you won't see them on here much.

chriscoop Guest

Hi everyone,

I am now 30 weeks pregnant and still on bed rest for the next 4 weeks. That's why I don't write very oftent these days.

I had an ultrasound on Wednesday, and everything seems to be going smoothly. I still have morning sickness which should be called all day sickness for me. My OB is also pushing for a caesarian. He said that it's safer than natural birth.

I'll see him next week again.

Talk to you soon